Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria (40318 Views)

Sold! sold!! sold!!!Cheap Tokunbo 2015 Gla250 / SOLD! Awoof Tokunbo 2011 Toyota Matrix From Canada N2.6m / From Canada Tokunbo Cars At Low Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by MystiqueTaurus(m): 6:59am On May 25, 2021
2010 Mercedes-Benz ML 350 BLUETEC

No reported faults

93K miles

N4.6 million (purchase and shipping alone)

Scrap:
How much for Mercedes ML350 2008, 2009 & 2010 with shipping?

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by MystiqueTaurus(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2021
2008 Mercedes Benz ML 350

No reported faults

87K miles

N4.5 million (purchase and shipping alone)

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by CheerfulGiver: 7:11am On May 25, 2021
Cokahot:
Then what's the basis of this thread. I can see you are going greedy just like amdman. Naso e take dey start. You post pics then why can't you tag them as sold. That's dubious
Sometimes, many of you reason like your brain was replaced with cold indomie.

Shey your brain no tell you say these cars are posted for sale in Canada and that all OP does is post deals he feels are good enough? When someone sees the deal, it's usually the attractive price that catches the attention, so when the real owner sells the car, is the real owner at any liberty to inform the OP that the vehicle he came to snap few days ago has been sold, or did he tell you all the cars posted here are parked in his backyard?

Your mouth like dubious. Why don't you go to car lot in ikeja and buy car Abi dem tie your destiny join this thread?

21 Likes

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by Cokahot: 7:13am On May 25, 2021
Are you his spokesman. Get lost baboon
CheerfulGiver:
Sometimes, many of you reason like your brain was replaced with cold indomie.

Shey your brain no tell you say these cars are posted for sale in Canada and that all OP does is post deals he feels are good enough? When someone sees the deal, it's usually the attractive price that catches the attention, so when the real owner sells the car, is the real owner at any liberty to inform the OP that the vehicle he came to snap few days ago has been sold, or did he tell you all the cars posted here are parked in his backyard?

Your mouth like dubious. Why don't you go to car lot in ikeja and buy car Abi dem tie your destiny join this thread?
Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by CheerfulGiver: 7:19am On May 25, 2021
Cokahot:
Are you his spokesman. Get lost baboon
So you need to be spokes person before you have commonsense? Is that why you don't have commonsense?

7 Likes

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by Cokahot: 7:27am On May 25, 2021
Get a life okay. Cheerful disease carrier and spreader. Idiot
CheerfulGiver:
So you need to be spokes person before you have commonsense? Is that why you don't have commonsense?

1 Like

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by CheerfulGiver: 7:30am On May 25, 2021
Cokahot:
Get a life okay. Cheerful disease carrier and spreader. Idiot
But no one here is the source of your frustration. Blame btc.

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by Cokahot: 7:32am On May 25, 2021
You are not worth my time. See the scrap u sold. My guy get a life okay. Find someone else to bug
CheerfulGiver:
Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by Cokahot: 7:33am On May 25, 2021
You are not worth my time. See the scrap u sold. My guy get a life okay. Find someone else to bug . A poor jobless dummie.
CheerfulGiver:
Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by CheerfulGiver: 7:34am On May 25, 2021
Cokahot:
You are not worth my time. See the scrap u sold. My guy get a life okay. Find someone else to bug
atleast I had something to sell, sold it, and upgraded. Wetin you get?

1 Like

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by Cokahot: 7:37am On May 25, 2021
You not worth my time, you ain't worth shi t. Take your miserable dumb infected life elsewhere.i did not come on this thread to speak to street urchins who stay in the slum. Find someone else to quote okay . I dont got time for ppl living below a dollar ok
CheerfulGiver:
atleast I had something to sell, sold it, and upgraded. Wetin you get?
Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by CheerfulGiver: 7:43am On May 25, 2021
Cokahot:
You not worth my time, you ain't worth shi t. Take your miserable dumb infected life elsewhere.i did not come on this thread to speak to street urchins who stay in the slum. Find someone else to quote okay . I dont got time for ppl living below a dollar ok
You posted a stupid comment that's why I quoted you in the first place. Try not to be stupid henceforth, and we have a deal.

6 Likes

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by MystiqueTaurus(m): 8:56am On May 25, 2021
2004 Infiniti FX 45

No reported faults

186K miles

N1.650 million (purchase and shipping alone)

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by MystiqueTaurus(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2021
2010 Infiniti FX 45

No reported faults

140K miles

N4.450 million (purchase and shipping alone)

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by CheerfulGiver: 9:35am On May 25, 2021
MystiqueTaurus:
2004 Infiniti FX 45

No reported faults

186K miles

N1.650 million (purchase and shipping alone)
one of the best cars ever produced.

1 Like

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by MystiqueTaurus(m): 10:58am On May 25, 2021
2008 Honda Civic plus 2 set of tires

185k miles

No reported faults

N1.35 million(purchase and shipping alone)

1 Like

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by MystiqueTaurus(m): 1:27pm On May 25, 2021
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe

No reported faults

270K miles

N1.150 million (purchase and shipping alone)

1 Like

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by RickTisci: 2:07pm On May 25, 2021
MystiqueTaurus:
2007 Honda Civic

No reported faults

197K miles

N1.250 million (purchase and shipping alone)
I hope no pay on delivery I mean when I see the car.. There's no way I'm gonna pay a dime if I no dey see my package. I'm too Nigerian.. I don't mean to be rude I'm just being careful, I read alot of stories online.. I don't want my own to be next. I hope you understand.
Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by Scrap: 2:16pm On May 25, 2021
Has anyone bought a car from the op? We need testimonials.

To clear 2010 ML350 is like how much?
Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by Cokahot: 2:24pm On May 25, 2021
No testimonials at all . We no wan hear say nos has been off since I paid. Na OYO be that

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by Philadelphia: 11:30pm On May 25, 2021
How much to get 2007/ 2008 Infiniti G35?

MystiqueTaurus

I will pay at the Nigerian port.
Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by EngrAwo2009(m): 12:59am On May 26, 2021
MystiqueTaurus:
Hot Sale

2004 Honda Civic

70K Miles

No reported faults

N905,000 (Purchase and Shipping only)
is this still available?
Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by lovewins: 10:00am On May 26, 2021
RickTisci:
I hope no pay on delivery I mean when I see the car.. There's no way I'm gonna pay a dime if I no dey see my package. I'm too Nigerian.. I don't mean to be rude I'm just being careful, I read alot of stories online.. I don't want my own to be next. I hope you understand.

I've followed this thread from the very beginning, sadly I have also decided to heed the side of caution as there's been no single Testimony or reference from anyone who's has a successful dealing with hope. I really hope we start having that soon.

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by MystiqueTaurus(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2021
Budget 750K - 800K
Scrap:
Has anyone bought a car from the op? We need testimonials.

To clear 2010 ML350 is like how much?
Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 26, 2021
MystiqueTaurus:
2007 Toyota Matrix XR

No reported faults.

129K miles

N1.350 million (purchase and shipping alone)
sup dude. I know you from '1200000 and less' thread. I also buy from him. Anyway, any deal like tis available?
Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by MystiqueTaurus(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2021
The prices are not exactly fixed. We mostly post deals we consider fairly priced by the sellers.
Please refer to the first page for our terms of payment.
Thank You for your understanding.
Philadelphia:

MystiqueTaurus

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by MystiqueTaurus(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2021
2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan

No reported faults

143K miles

N1.6 million (purchase and shipping alone)

Philadelphia:

MystiqueTaurus

1 Like

Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by MystiqueTaurus(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2021
No, this is no longer available
EngrAwo2009:
is this still available?
Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by McMichel: 12:31pm On May 26, 2021
MystiqueTaurus:
2007 Honda Civic

No reported faults

197K miles

N1.250 million (purchase and shipping alone)

Is this car still available?
Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by McMichel: 12:33pm On May 26, 2021
MystiqueTaurus:
2008 Honda Civic plus 2 set of tires

185k miles

No reported faults

N1.35 million(purchase and shipping alone)

is this car still available?
Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by Philadelphia: 2:14pm On May 26, 2021
MystiqueTaurus:
2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan

No reported faults

143K miles

N1.6 million (purchase and shipping alone)

Your payment terms are not okay with me.
I am interested but I will wait for testimonials from people who have done business with you.

You seem to advertise like Amdman. Do you get your cars from Canada or US?
Re: Cheap Tokunbo Cars From Canada To Nigeria by Cokahot: 2:42pm On May 26, 2021
His payment terms are totally unbelievable in 2021 when we a know that majority of persons here on nairaland are scams . Best thing is to close your eye and enter car stand buy clean title or find clean title by VIN no matter the dealer shop. When you have searched the VIN and seen its legit,then what stops you from paying. No testimonials, nothing .
Philadelphia:

Your payment terms are not okay with me.
I am interested but I will wait for testimonials from people who have done business with you.

You seem to advertise like Amdman. Do you get your cars from Canada or US?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence / See The Arab $million Supercars On London Streets In This Year's Supercar Season / Forklift For Hire In Lagos At Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.