Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

How You Can Pay Yourself A Salary? |BNM #8| - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Pay Yourself A Salary? |BNM #8| (126 Views)

“There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / “Pay Yourself First”: Best Saving Strategy To Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Pay Yourself A Salary? |BNM #8| by martwayne001: 8:06pm On May 04, 2021
ENTREPRENEUR SALARY (II )

Business Nuggets by Martwayne is a podcast series of short entrepreneurship tips that will help you kickstart or grow your business and help you on your entrepreneurship journey. Each episode is created to help you turn your passion to profit and into a viable business.

Having a clear understanding of "How You Can Pay Yourself a Salary" a straight salary makes it easier to keep track of your business capital.

Instead of taking money from the business account each time you need some money, you know exactly how much company money is being paid to you every month.

In this episode, I will be sharing some concepts you can use to know how to pay yourself a salary without feeling guilty about it.

>>>>>>>>>CLICK THE VIDEO TO LISTEN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgTy5_NDFp8

Visit our blog for tips that will help you start a clothing line or a fashion business: https://www.martwayne.com/blog

(1) (Reply)

Translation For Businesses Across Nigeria / New Truck Tipper Job- Tippers Needed / LOAN Needed...help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.