Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Baba Ijesha: The Lady's Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Ijesha: The Lady's Picture (3778 Views)

Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail / The Lady In Shatta Wale’s Sex Tape Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Ijesha: The Lady's Picture by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 04, 2021
Don't worry, it will come out. Before i tell you where to get it, please read through wink

One said he defiled the girl seven years ago but not a single evidence to that effect. Stone me if you want, but wait... Check that confession video again. The only evidence is that Princess comedienne said so ( No, not in that video )

One said Baba Ijesha disgraced his manhood. Oh yes he did. What do you expect?
"From man wey gbola dey push... meanwhile trap dey installed in cctv"

One said the comedienne purposely set Ijesha up, but for what Why
One said maybe a 'scorned romance'
One said it is for some payback
One said it is so devastating to even think of that a whole man like that will act like that to a small kid of that calibre. so shameless!
They're right ooo
Baba Ijesha too bleep-fk-up too too much, but wait before you stone me
The lady was talking about unilag while the problem at hand is more of her been shocked.

Well, she knew forehand that's why she acted detective. Installed cctv camera...
wait before you stone me,
One said whoever installed cctv camera will therefore want an act, an act she scripted, maybe. Mind you, i checked the videos (All actors) again, the lady acted well too.

See, Baba ijesha ẹ́eF...
but you know bloggers who know where Princess lives will know who the lady is and get pictures for us...from fb and all.

I hope all these ain't clout chasing and then Baba ijesha still eff, well well.

How old is that girl/lady again, 14 Derm!

1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: The Lady's Picture by Nobody: 7:56am On May 05, 2021
Drabeey:
Don't worry, it will come out. Before i tell you where to get it, please read through wink

One said he defiled the girl seven years ago but not a single evidence to that effect. Stone me if you want, but wait... Check that confession video again. The only evidence is that Princess comedienne said so ( No, not in that video )

One said Baba Ijesha disgraced his manhood. Oh yes he did. What do you expect?
"From man wey gbola dey push... meanwhile trap dey installed in cctv"

One said the comedienne purposely set Ijesha up, but for what Why
One said maybe a 'scorned romance'
One said it is for some payback
One said it is so devastating to even think of that a whole man like that will act like that to a small kid of that calibre. so shameless!
They're right ooo
Baba Ijesha too bleep-fk-up too too much, but wait before you stone me
The lady was talking about unilag while the problem at hand is more of her been shocked.

Well, she knew forehand that's why she acted detective. Installed cctv camera...
wait before you stone me,
One said whoever installed cctv camera will therefore want an act, an act she scripted, maybe. Mind you, i checked the videos (All actors) again, the lady acted well too.

See, Baba ijesha ẹ́eF...
but you know bloggers who know where Princess lives will know who the lady is and get pictures for us...from fb and all.

I hope all these ain't clout chasing and then Baba ijesha still eff, well well.

How old is that girl/lady again, 14 Derm!

Are your brain cells decaying already, or you're simply without one?

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: The Lady's Picture by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 05, 2021
Folarxn:

cool, sir/ma you are a bad mouth. I am too grin

If yours are working, you'll fault any of my submission but nay... you showed you read upside-down. Meanwhile, i will still drag you...

What is my brain's fault again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: The Lady's Picture by Nobody: 8:41am On May 09, 2021
Folarxn:

Are you still following the story or still reasoning with your buttocks?

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: The Lady's Picture by Nobody: 4:12am On May 13, 2021
I trust the bloggers. To me, princess lured this girl into shame just to get a hold of Baba Ijesha.

I ask every sane human to tell us why princess dragged this young lady into this mess. Her picture is everywhere.

Re: Baba Ijesha: The Lady's Picture by ccffwx: 7:53am On May 13, 2021
Princess also forced your Ijesha to touch the girl and suck her hands, even when the girl tried to get away from him. There's no shame for the girl. It's Ijesha who is suffering the shame of being a rapist. It's good there's raw evidence for all the noise you rape apologists keep spewing. Even if the girl is 50, why assault her without her CONSENT? Don't you know it's a crime? Incase no one told you, you're pathetic. This case is done and dusted. Just wait for sentencing.

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: The Lady's Picture by Nobody: 10:40am On May 14, 2021
ccffwx:
Princess also forced your Ijesha to touch the girl and suck her hands, even when the girl tried to get away from him. There's no shame for the girl. It's Ijesha who is suffering the shame of being a rapist. It's good there's raw evidence for all the noise you rape apologists keep spewing. Even if the girl is 50, why assault her without her CONSENT? Don't you know it's a crime? Incase no one told you, you're pathetic. This case is done and dusted. Just wait for sentencing.

Oga carry your rape apologist wailing go front.

Read well before commenting on my thread. check where i am in approval for any of Baba Ijesha mess. All we are saying is that you all stop media trials and let those saddled with the job do their job. Meanwhile, baba ijesha was setup using a minor and you lot are celebrating nonsensical mediocrity. Shame!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday / 50 Cent Mocks Madonna By Likening Her To An Alien Over Her Recent Raunchy Photo / Hot Or Not? Tyra Banks’ Red Carpet “wet” Hair Look [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.