Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

The Only 3 Sets Of Nigerians That Exist: Which Group Do You Belong? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only 3 Sets Of Nigerians That Exist: Which Group Do You Belong? (385 Views)

Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei / What ethnic group Do Ikwerre And Ika Fill In Their Documents / Governor Emeka Ihedioha Travelling With Only 3 Convoys (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only 3 Sets Of Nigerians That Exist: Which Group Do You Belong? by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2021
Only 3 set of Nigerians exist at this current time.

Those with passport who are frantically struggling to escape to Canada , UK, or any other country.

The second group that don't have the opportunity to travel yet, so have identified with Ipob, Afenifere, Ebube-agu, Amotekun etc.

And the last group live their lives like they have no government. They provide their own light, electricity, contribute to repair their own roads, and source for how to feed themselves and their children with no external help.

The fourth group are either looting from the system or living under the illusion that things will change.

Please share your thoughts on where you identify with and why
Re: The Only 3 Sets Of Nigerians That Exist: Which Group Do You Belong? by Tinyemeka(m): 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
Only 3 set of Nigerians exist at this current time.

Those with passport who are frantically struggling to escape to Canada , UK, or any other country.

The second group that don't have the opportunity to travel yet, so have identified with Ipob, Afenifere, Ebube-agu, Amotekun etc.

And the last group live their lives like they have no government. They provide their own light, electricity, contribute to repair their own roads, and source for how to feed themselves and their children with no external help.

The fourth group are either looting from the system or living under the illusion that things will change.

Please share your thoughts on where you identify with and why

I belong to the sixth group. undecided

I'm totally dissatisfied with the state of the nation. I wish to change my scenery and relocate, but I am not fully convinced that I'll enjoy my life abroad. So it's one leg in and one leg out for me. sad
Re: The Only 3 Sets Of Nigerians That Exist: Which Group Do You Belong? by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
Tinyemeka:

I belong to the sixth group. undecided

I'm totally dissatisfied with the state of the nation. I wish to change my scenery and relocate, but I am not fully convinced that I'll enjoy my life abroad. So it's one leg in and one leg out for me. sad

Fair enough. I thought this way, and spent half a decade or more doing 2 more jobs to earn up to 180k monthly, and using a 3rd hand car drove me rather than me driving it.

I sold off the car and every of my belonging, and first stop was Abu Dhabi. From there I had seen the dignity of being human, the fact that I would be accorded the same service and regards as a man with a varsace suit and Lacoste shoe, that if I was on the queue before him no matter his pedigree he had to wait in line, and no security operative will use his power to alter this.

That the government would provide park every where for people to chill out and clear their minds. That roads done must have kerbs for pedestrians to walk in, that those driving from a side road to a main road knew that those on the road had priority, and those using a round about knew how to do so responsibly and health care was accessible and provided similar quality for all.

I realised that I short-changed myself by thinking I would not enjoy staying abroad. I have gone on to see the Beauty of other places. I was in a dingly room in Hounslow in London, but I had a peace like I have never felt before.

Still there are those who would not imagine Naija, and I totally accept their decision.
Re: The Only 3 Sets Of Nigerians That Exist: Which Group Do You Belong? by Tinyemeka(m): 10:48am On Jun 06, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Fair enough. I thought this way, and spent half a decade or more doing 2 more jobs to earn up to 180k monthly, and using a 3rd hand car drove me rather than me driving it.

I sold off the car and every of my belonging, and first stop was Abu Dhabi. From there I had seen the dignity of being human, the fact that I would be accorded the same service and regards as a man with a varsace suit and Lacoste shoe, that if I was on the queue before him no matter his pedigree he had to wait in line, and no security operative will use his power to alter this.

That the government would provide park every where for people to chill out and clear their minds. That roads done must have kerbs for pedestrians to walk in, that those driving from a side road to a main road knew that those on the road had priority, and those using a round about knew how to do so responsibly and health care was accessible and provided similar quality for all.

I realised that I short-changed myself by thinking I would not enjoy staying abroad. I have gone on to see the Beauty of other places. I was in a dingly room in Hounslow in London, but I had a peace like I have never felt before.

Still there are those who would not imagine Naija, and I totally accept their decision.

Bro. I totally understand where you're coming from. I appreciate the fact that life over there cannot be compared to what is being obtained here.

You'll also agree with me that there is a whole different dimension when you've got a family living with you there. How managing a family in Nigeria is completely different from what happens over there. Issues kariri. It's not something one can discuss over Nairaland. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Security Chiefs Meet After Robbery Attempt In Aso Rock [photos] / Buhari Urges Prayers Against Criminals, ‘desperate’ Power-seekers / Gov. El Ruffia Of Kaduna State Orders The Sack Of Nurses Below Level 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.