Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

What My Bank Is Doing. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What My Bank Is Doing. (480 Views)

Wrong Transfer Into My Bank Account. / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Bank Is Doing. by fineberry(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2021
I honestly don't know what to do,
My bank Is just debiting my account anyhow....#50.00 FGN ELECTRONIC MONEY TRANSFER LEVY.

Is getting too much.
Re: What My Bank Is Doing. by MikaelDare(m): 12:31am On May 05, 2021
fineberry:
I honestly don't know what to do,
My bank Is just debiting my account anyhow....#50.00 FGN ELECTRONIC MONEY TRANSFER LEVY.

Is getting too much.

sorry
guess it's because you've been receiving multiple amounts of #10k and above in your account
Re: What My Bank Is Doing. by fineberry(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2021
MikaelDare:

sorry
guess it's because you've been receiving multiple amounts of #10k and above in your account
I don't just know.

Ist because the inflow is #10k or above??
Re: What My Bank Is Doing. by MikaelDare(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2021
fineberry:
I don't just know.

Ist because the inflow is #10k or above??
Everytime an inflow of #10k and above comes into your account, the bank deducts #50 statutory duty to be remitted to the CBN
Re: What My Bank Is Doing. by fineberry(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2021
MikaelDare:

Everytime an inflow of #10k and above comes into your account, the bank deducts #50 statutory duty to be remitted to the CBN
I see...thanks baba
Re: What My Bank Is Doing. by MikaelDare(m): 12:53am On May 06, 2021
fineberry:
I see...thanks baba
You're welcome.

You can save yourself such charges though alongside other charges by clicking the link on my signature and creating a Piggyvest account and use to receive all such money.
No charges whatsoever on the Piggyvest account.
Warm Regards.
Re: What My Bank Is Doing. by fineberry(m): 7:52am On May 06, 2021
MikaelDare:

You're welcome.

You can save yourself such charges though alongside other charges by clicking the link on my signature and creating a Piggyvest account and use to receive all such money.
No charges whatsoever on the Piggyvest account.
Warm Regards.
if I click the link sir, how do i retrieve those cbarges? Is it that i will stop been charge?

Its like am asking too many questions... Please. Don't be offended.

How does the piggvest investment work?
Re: What My Bank Is Doing. by MikaelDare(m): 1:08am On May 07, 2021
fineberry:
if I click the link sir, how do i retrieve those cbarges? Is it that i will stop been charge?

Its like am asking too many questions... Please. Don't be offended.

How does the piggvest investment work?
Piggyvest doesn't help you retrieve those charges but it helps you stop the charges going forward
Nothing like asking too many questions.
There are lots of thread about Piggyvest on Nairaland.
Check my previous posts and see the threads about Piggyvest where I commented.
Re: What My Bank Is Doing. by fineberry(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2021
MikaelDare:

Piggyvest doesn't help you retrieve those charges but it helps you stop the charges going forward
Nothing like asking too many questions.
There are lots of thread about Piggyvest on Nairaland.
Check my previous posts and see the threads about Piggyvest where I commented.
Okay....thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I See Thrift Like This At A Good Price / Earn $300 A Week Working On Fiverr 2021 Exposed!! / Learn How To Use Blogger To Make Money This Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.