Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,670,850 members, 6,279,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 May 2021 at 10:47 AM

Decade Of Power - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Decade Of Power (70 Views)

Man From Kaduna Invent A Welder Machine Which Uses Water As A Source Of Power. / 5 Jobs That May Go Extinct In The Next Decade / 48 Laws Of Power: Career And Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decade Of Power by GoldenDecade: 12:12am On May 05
Hello guys.

This thread is for guys in their 20s striving for mastery, greatness and wants to turn their life around.

It's all about self-development, health, academic success, career success, side hustle.

It's also about dropping bad habits and taking up new ones that leads to fulfillment.

Let's share our struggles, goals,plans and encourage one another to achieve that goal and reach full potential.

You're all welcome.
Re: Decade Of Power by GoldenDecade: 12:24am On May 05
Let's start with this post from Qtguru
Goals
Achievements
[/quote]

Have a strong mental state, Apply yourself to a lot of things, learn alot of skills, make a lot of meaningful connections and relationships. Read books and expose yourself and consume alot of useful information, because this is your most agile years that you will never get back, for now Relationship should be the least focus, your 30(s) will mostly be you riding on past glories and settling down and enjoying your life to a degree.

A jobless man with no goals distracts himself with pleasure, I know I sound preachy, but I have witnessed alot of young people throw their life away only for them to try to pick up things in their 30s.

Depression and Frustration is very common in this stage,, because there is going to be a lot of disappointments and unhealthy expectation, Life is full of ups and downs and some unfair unfortunate circumstances that you can't change and that is normal.

If you miss all this in your 20s, you will get depressed in your 30s for not attaining self-fulfillment, because other than achievement and goals, there's really not much meaning to life.

That is my honest advice. You don't want to be in your 30s and be regretting your 20s

[/quote]
Re: Decade Of Power by GoldenDecade: 12:30am On May 05
It's an understood thing that guys in their 20s goes through a lot of challenges just to be that successful guy with a fulfilled life.

Let's encourage one another on this thread.
Share your struggles, goals, wins and losses.

One thing is certain, no matter what I won't give up.
I just have to succeed in this life.
Re: Decade Of Power by Excel70: 5:15am On May 05
GoldenDecade:
It's an understood thing that guys in their 20s goes through a lot of challenges just to be that successful guy with a fulfilled life.

Let's encourage one another on this thread.
Share your struggles, goals, wins and losses.

One thing is certain, no matter what I won't give up.
I just have to succeed in this life.
I am with you on this and will like to know you more. I am also in my 20s ,hoping to turn my life around. I pray I achieve all the great things I want in life
Re: Decade Of Power by GoldenDecade: 8:59pm On May 05
Excel70:

I am with you on this and will like to know you more. I am also in my 20s ,hoping to turn my life around. I pray I achieve all the great things I want in life
This is great mate.

You're welcome.

We'll Excel.

(1) (Reply)

L Always Dream That I'm Rich What Should I Do / How To Recover Amazon Account / Come See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.