Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room (41079 Views)

Chelsea Players Celebrate Win, Champions League Final In Dressing Room (Photos) / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Manchester City Players Celebrate Premier League Title In Dressing Room (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room by ericmor: 3:35pm On May 07, 2021
Slimwhyt:

Thank God u said sometimes, u dat knw a thing abt football

That guy knows nothing, na enemy of progress.
Just ignore him

1 Like

Re: Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2021
ericmor:

Lol. I can now see that you know nothing. You are one of the people that just go to viewing center to argue football.

Why was guadiola employed by barca?
I'm very sure you can't answer that but you can use your google to get the answer.

Was rijkard best players guadiola best players? U can not know but google is your friend.

The best achievement in barca, which team got it? Rikard team or guardiola team?
You still can not know but to argue, so y waste my time on u.

Guardiola has gotten to the final with some bunch of average players that has become great under him with a team that has never been in the final before, you can go to uefa and tell them to disqualify him and put your mou or anceloti there cus is not a good coach by u, and if he eventually win it, you can cry yourself a river or go and collect the cup from him.
Nonsense!

My last message to you is to try and learn and stop criticising success.
Go look for a football learner like you and argue with cus I have no time for kids like u
You're talking to a father of 3 so mind you am not your mate. Rijkard was the man who built Barca and after he left the club in 2008 Guadiola was promoted from the youth team so I will always school you well in football. I also know you never watched Ronaldinho and Eto play under Rijkard that's you argue blindly. Learn boy
Re: Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room by Tsolutionifede(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2021
ericmor:

You that know things about football did not know mou could not get Madrid to final and same with anceloti with Bayern and PSG.

And u still did not know pep build that barca team and since the team scatter with xavi n iniester leaving with bousquet getting old, u people start crying barca is not good again.

Guadiola is in final with a team that never got there before and you still there saying rubbish.

I would have love to school u a little about football but people like you will never learn cus u are always busy wasting time beefing success .
U no nothing than to criticise success.

leave d stupid guy jawe, na bed belle, even if guardiola win it 10times, d fool will still find sth to say. He hates him because of 2much success despite their wanting him to fail
Re: Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 30, 2021
una no fit win chelsea mtchewwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor & Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Split, Unfollow Each Other On IG / Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi / Mohammed Anas Thanks Wife And Girlfriend After Netting Brace (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.