Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) (44575 Views)

Opeyemi Aiyeola: Why I Left Nigeria For UK At The Peak Of My Career / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:41am On May 05, 2021
angry
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Kzinne: 10:42am On May 05, 2021
Kriss216:
Actresses don plenty pass viewers.

she's big in the Yoruba movie industry. Not everyone has to act with ashewooos in the Easterrn asabaa movie industry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:42am On May 05, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
Hypogylcaemia. Has occurred to me before. It's not the malaria drug that is the issue. It's the garri.

Please don't drink Garri before, during or after malaria medication abeg. A friend almost died in February from it.
From Garri?

So which type of garri exactly ? Was it Ijebu garri, Oyo Garri or Sapele Garri?
Was it white, brown or Yellow garri

1 Like

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by omonnakoda: 10:42am On May 05, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:
Hypogylcaemia. Has occurred to me before. It's not the malaria drug that is the issue. It's the garri.

Please don't drink Garri before, during or after malaria medication abeg. A friend almost died in February from it.
From Garri?

So which type of garri exactly ? Was it Ijebu garri, Oyo Garri or Sapele Garri?
Was it white, brown or Yellow garri
All garris are not equal

1 Like

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2021
Shabaleen:
village people will not be happy with this news as their plan no work!
what has village people got to do with this.

were they the one that self medicated her?

listen y'all should stop associating stupid human errors to witchcraft and other kinda superstitious believes. it doesn't just had up. As an educated and expose mumu, she is suppose to know the implications of her actions. she is lucky that it didn't take her life....
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On May 05, 2021
Aladegba:

Sense will not kill you...what if the garri is the last supper in the upper room

Abeg ooh grin grin y upper room? Him no follow for d disciples naw
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Mitchell231(m): 10:43am On May 05, 2021
Thank allah for her life
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2021
tishbite41:
Don't take medication with alcohol.

grin grin grin
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Saao(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2021
Shabaleen:
village people will not be happy with this news as their plan no work!
are you not from a village? You r one of the people. Someone messed up you referred to village people. We are all from somewhere when we messed up, acknowledge it and move instead of blaming innocent aged fathers and mothers in the village as if we're all not from a village.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Curious345: 10:47am On May 05, 2021
Will she be rubbing her bleaching cream while on admission ?

Her skin is fried already

1 Like

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by ekaette1621: 10:47am On May 05, 2021
s
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by bibbiana(f): 10:50am On May 05, 2021
hmm..even the lips are successfully bleached too

1 Like

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by reuben81: 10:52am On May 05, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Nice info

I think I did this once. And I was wondering why I had serious weakness. I had to take a sugary drink.
u guys may be right,each time I drink garri I always feel weak,I once vomited
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by manontree: 10:52am On May 05, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

Sometimes I wish Nairaland is censored. How can this piece be allowed to be put out for public consumption where some people may believe it and trust in this trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by bibbiana(f): 10:53am On May 05, 2021
You will hear natural skin lightening cream

1 Like

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by iswallker(m): 10:54am On May 05, 2021
the future is female ...
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by reuben81: 10:55am On May 05, 2021
[quote author=HRSweetness post=101397739]

Hypoglycemia

Please share your experience. Enlighten us on the correlation between drinking garri whilst taking malaria drugs and Hypoglycemia. [/quoi agreed with him,each time I drink garri I always feel weakness of the body,and feverish,even day before yesterday
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by juman(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2021
Get well o, ope.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Omookunnimi(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2021
Who else notice the natural face from the artificial one? Anyway get well soon.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by mowapa(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2021
There is a difference in LOOSE and LOSE bloggers
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by explosiveskull(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2021
Perkinkis:
Overdose
A friends sister almost died after finishing a satchet of misoprene or so.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by HRSweetness(f): 11:00am On May 05, 2021
[quote author=reuben81 post=101398206][/quote]

Really? shocked

If milk and sugar is added to the garri, will it still cause these issues? Would really like to know what negative impact drinking garri causes to the body with scientific explanations, cos I've heard lots of stories about this garri stuff.

Well, maybe I should just stroll to Google yard.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Randy100: 11:00am On May 05, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

Bullshit, be yarning nonsense. What is the mechanism of drug- food interaction between antimalarial and garri.

1 Like

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by HRSweetness(f): 11:02am On May 05, 2021
Saao:
are you not from a village? You r one of the people. Someone messed up you referred to village people. We are all from somewhere when we messed up, acknowledge it and move instead of blaming innocent aged fathers and mothers in the village as if we're all not from a village.

Are you just learning that the average Nigerian is suffering from the bandwagon effect.

1 Like

Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by DAramis: 11:04am On May 05, 2021
Self medication for what precisely? Does she know the number of Nigerians doing that because they cannot afford to visit hospital or seek medical advice from all those big medical director?

She should tell us the exact drugs she bought (with evidence) as well as what she was trying to treat. Malaria and typhoid has always been treated under self medication route in most families. Let it not be that, she is trying to carryout aborrt.. while people are here giving her pity.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by IYANGBALI: 11:06am On May 05, 2021
Educated illiterate just like Bimiafashion

The woman even get mouth odour sef
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Hastala: 11:08am On May 05, 2021
Rema and frieboy sets for studio release of a music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbhUjW_5Kew
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by AUSVINS(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2021
Kriss216:
Actresses don plenty pass viewers.

I dey tell you grin grin grin grin
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by Tapout(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

Is it the specific mode the garri was taken or what ? Because me I'm not understanding. I dey put my malaria drug inside garri, mould am swallow with ogbono soup without issues.
Re: Self-Medication: Opeyemi Aiyeola Escapes Death. Lands In Hospital (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2021
The Yoruba movie actors and actresses don't like themselves. Everywhere they are and everywhere most of them always overdo when not on set

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Her Dogs' Birthday, Wears Matching Outfits With Them (Pix) / Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) / Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.