Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Who Knows About This Jewelry Company Job In Togo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows About This Jewelry Company Job In Togo (431 Views)

Apply For Coca-cola Company Job Recruitment (2 Positions) / Telecom, Engineering And Oil & Gas Servicing Company Job Recruitment (21 Positio / Maritime And Logistics Company Job Recruitment (11 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About This Jewelry Company Job In Togo by Collins4u1(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2021
So my friend chatted me up this morning and was telling me about a job opportunity with a jewelry company in Togo, where they manufacture jewelries.
They employ workers and train them, they pay weekly 200 dollars plus, but you'll pay 1000 dollars on arrival before you'd be trained.

My issue is why can't a company that pays 200 dollars plus employ you and be deducting the so called fee till they get it all back.
Re: Who Knows About This Jewelry Company Job In Togo by alekzandr05(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Still waiting for answers to this question, how legit is that?
Re: Who Knows About This Jewelry Company Job In Togo by Dozzy98: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
alekzandr05:
Still waiting for answers to this question, how legit is that?

is a networking business bro, tell the person who is inviting you to pay, when company start paying you pay back

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About This Jewelry Company Job In Togo by simondavid: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2021
Same with the one someone told me in Ghana u will need like 500k you will pay to the company first before they assigned and simply you

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!!!! / Business Development Manager / Vacancy!!!! Head Of Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.