Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

What Type Of Company Can You Setup As An Engineer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Type Of Company Can You Setup As An Engineer (282 Views)

Please Advice, I Have #900k, What Type Of Business Should I Invest In? / Can We Discuss CCNA/CCNP Lab? How Did You Setup Your Own? / Swipha Managing Director Shuts Workers Out Of Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Company Can You Setup As An Engineer by Moonlight111(m): 10:11am On May 05, 2021
What kind of company can you as an engineering setup. Because looking at it most forms of engineering and engineers from most engineering sectors are not self independent or sole propreitored in a way that you must be employed to actually put into good use what you've learned in school .

And when I say independent or sole propreitored , your best bet in earning money as a graduate of computer , electrical, aerospace , mechanical or any other form engineering is to go out and look for a job in some industry which in most cases are not founded by engineers.

And this doesn't just apply to Nigeria or Africa but it's the same everywhere. I don't know maybe it's an individual fault or engineers are not business inclined or self confident enough but it's really annoys me.

If you have any suggestions or objections to contribute especially in the areas of electrical engineering , please do .
Re: What Type Of Company Can You Setup As An Engineer by mrsage(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2021
Waiting for the elders in the house

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Company Can You Setup As An Engineer by Moonlight111(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2021
mrsage:
Waiting for the elders in the house

In a matter (revolution) such as this we don't wait we act.
Engineers should stop waiting and start acting because this is a fundamental cause of why we hardly start-up companies.

(1) (Reply)

AVG Support Phone Number +1(808)—800—0243 ™☏ King☏|avg "Toll Free" Phone Number / Urgent Vancancy In The Financial Sector Of The Economic / TRICKS TO DOWNLOAD NPOWER DEPLOYMENT LETTER! EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT DEPLOYED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.