Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) (31750 Views)

Shekau Reads Boko Haram Ideology, Recites Nigeria’s National Pledge In New Video / Funke Adedoyin Is Dead! Kwara Lawmaker Dies In Abuja Hospital / BREAKING: House Of Reps Member, Funke Adedoyin Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 05, 2021
Sirmuel1:

I understand your point. But some Women make things worse. No matter how much effort the Man gives, it's never appreciated. She takes all the glory to herself without telling the kids where the money is coming from.

Will the kids not know where the money is coming from when they grow up and become adults?

Anyway, i understand you though. Just like Dr Dre's wife is currently being a nuisance and the daughter is even more senseless.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Balet: 5:07pm On May 05, 2021
Be assured that your legacy lives on mama...
National pledge
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity,
And uphold her honour and glory
So help me God.

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Jefferic(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2021
FarahAideed:
She died not seeing the Nigeria of her dreams

# True Talk!
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Richthekid: 5:17pm On May 05, 2021
Life
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 05, 2021
Sterope:
This is a very big fat lie. You have not been talking to many older men. You should do that more often. I love their moans grin.

Lets just say have been fortunate to be around old men who have a solid retirement plan. what they need they get
Men are not lonely as you think, men have a social life the society not scrutinize ... travel visit guest houses on weekend n see how old men lodge with gurls of age, for my final year project please how do igbo men moan on bed, is it chiimo or eewo grin
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Sterope(f): 5:54pm On May 05, 2021
Lmao. The point is flying over your head.

How does a man sleeping with many younger women equals the love, dedication and care that should flow from children to their parents at the age when they need it most.

larryjonze:

Lets just say have been fortunate to be around old men who have a solid retirement plan. what they need they get
Men are not lonely as you think, men have a social life the society not scrutinize ... travel visit guest houses on weekend n see how old men lodge with gurls of age, for my final year project please how do igbo men moan on bed, is it chiimo or eewo grin
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Sterope(f): 5:59pm On May 05, 2021
Lol. It is always about this money even when many homes in Nigeria and the world survive on double income.

For example, market women manage to stay in the sun from morning till night, take care of the kids and the home and somehow secure their children's dedication.

What excuse do you have deny yourself that?

truthsayer009:

Will the kids not know where the money is coming from when they grow up and become adults?

Anyway, i understand you though. Just like Dr Dre's wife is currently being a nuisance and the daughter is even more senseless.

1 Like

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by VicM6: 6:06pm On May 05, 2021
Revere27:
Rip ma'am

I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity,
And uphold her honour and glory
So help me God.

It's so unfortunate that the pledge has lost its value by many Nigerian citizens.

We're no longer faithful loyal and honest sad
Our strength and bravery for this country is long gone embarassed
Hooops!!! To uphold her honour and Glory is a now a thing of the past.

This administration failed it citizens!!!
No longer faithful loyal and honest.... see this guy sha. wen the last statement read SO HELP ME GOD..... wetin remain again.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 05, 2021
Great! i love the fact that every woman uses market women as their prime example on women being providers and also taking care of children.

Let's talk about Conductors, Drivers, Bricklayers, Carpenters, Coal Miners, Plumbers who work for NNPC and stay offshore for months and have no choice but to work 24/7 to provide for their homes, besides a lot of those market women kids usually end up as touts, harlots etc. They become useless in the long run.

Speaking of money, will you accept your husband to take a lower paying job just to stay more with the kids?

Maybe I should create a thread and ask fellow Nairaland women because the usual answer will be capital NO.

I have worked a whole month where I couldn't even cook my own food because I was super busy with my job as I wanted to impress my new employer, you think say na beans?. Making money is hard please, it takes your time, soul and emotions.

I currently have a guy who is a software engineer with one child and wife, he sleeps in the office trying to make ends meet, even on Sundays. I still spoke to him last week. He his trying to leave but no jobs no switch to.

Sterope:
Lol. It is always about this money even when many homes in Nigeria and the world survive on double income.

For example, market women manage to stay in the sun from morning till night, take care of the kids and the home and somehow secure their children's dedication.

What excuse do you have deny yourself that?

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Powerfly(f): 6:42pm On May 05, 2021
I pledge to Nigeria my country...
But you see to serve Nigeria with all my strength...na suicide mission be that...
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by gnobuuma81: 7:24pm On May 05, 2021
Kingpele:
Rip ma ,u did your best for your country but the same obj that ensured that it became part of our national Anthem ,never believed nor practiced the letters when he came back in 1999,he ensured that corruption replaced the national Anthem ...this is to show u that most of our national leaders are hypocriFooltes
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Sterope(f): 8:16pm On May 05, 2021
All men work offshorea, lol? What do they do when they are at home? Bond with their kids or form head of the house

Lol. Women who act like the typical fathers are met with the same attitude at their old age.

I would want my husband take a lower paying job to spend time with his family. That is no brainer.

truthsayer009:
Great! i love the fact that every woman uses market women as their prime example on women being providers and also taking care of children.

Let's talk about Conductors, Drivers, Bricklayers, Carpenters, Coal Miners, Plumbers who work for NNPC and stay offshore for months and have no choice but to work 24/7 to provide for their homes, besides a lot of those market women kids usually end up as touts, harlots etc. They become useless in the long run.

Speaking of money, will you accept your husband to take a lower paying job just to stay more with the kids?

Maybe I should create a thread and ask fellow Nairaland women because the usual answer will be capital NO.

I have worked a whole month where I couldn't even cook my own food because I was super busy with my job as I wanted to impress my new employer, you think say na beans?. Making money is hard please, it takes your time, soul and emotions.

I currently have a guy who is a software engineer with one child and wife, he sleeps in the office trying to make ends meet, even on Sundays. I still spoke to him last week. He his trying to leave but no jobs no switch to.

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 05, 2021
Sterope:
All men work offshorea, lol? What do they do when they are at home? Bond with their kids or form head of the house

Lol. Women who act like the typical fathers are met with the same attitude at their old age.

I would want my husband take a lower paying job to spend time with his family. That is no brainer.

Madame, i wasn't born yesterday. You aren't talking to a kid honestly.

No woman in this hard country will allow her husband quit a 500k job for 200k job per month because it gives the husband more time to stay with the kids.

If it is abroad, UK, Germany, US or Canada then maybe i can agree because the government support couples with kids and reduces their tax, then give them some stipends.

But this Nigeria, you are on your own.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 05, 2021
Sterope:
Lmao. The point is flying over your head.

How does a man sleeping with many younger women equals the love, dedication and care that should flow from children to their parents at the age when they need it most.

are you sure it flyover my head, maybe i just bend my head for an incoming stone.
I did not equate sex with family affection,however if men are as dependent as you think, many won't allow their wives to go sit in their children's house. naa those period papas they play friendly matches grin you know naw no dey whine me wink
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by maasoap(m): 11:37pm On May 05, 2021
Rest in peace. Even though, Nigerians don't respect the pledge, it has no meaning to them
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Sterope(f): 2:34am On May 06, 2021
Like they have a freaking choice angry
larryjonze:

are you sure it flyover my head, maybe i just bend my head for an incoming stone.
I did not equate sex with family affection,however if men are as dependent as you think, many won't allow their wives to go sit in their children's house. naa those period papas they play friendly matches grin you know naw no dey whine me wink
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by seeme2(f): 2:39am On May 06, 2021
I bet na Baba Iyabo add the "so help me God". Wise man knows its not easy �.
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by joyandfaith: 2:44am On May 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
She died not seeing the Nigeria of her dreams

Similar fate await those hoping for better nigeria
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:44am On May 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
May her soul rest in peace.

At the age of 6, i already knew that i was in the wrong country when i learnt that the National pledge ended with 'so help me god' Ahh !

cool
WHO DOESN'T NEED GOD'S HELP HUH ?
Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by Nobody: 9:43am On May 06, 2021
Sterope:
Like they have a freaking choice angry

Lets just say the choice is more beneficial to men grin as my old wife is busy somewhere taking care of our grand kids grandpa like me is somewhere choppin the life of my head with sweet sixteen regina geng, rubbin my belle callin me baby grin pls we no want choice

Re: Felicia Adebola Adedoyin Is Dead (Author Of Nigeria’s National Pledge Dies) by orisa37: 5:29pm On May 06, 2021
REST IN PEACE DAUGHTER OF ODUDUWA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana / Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose / Restructuring: Reps May Allow States Control Railway, Power, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.