Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting (39794 Views)

Address By Buhari At APC Governors' Forum Meeting / Resolution Of The Northern State Governors Forum Meeting / Photos From Former PDP Governors Forum Meeting In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by billyG(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2021
Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by ProfitableACCA: 5:20pm On May 05, 2021
Unity of Southern Nigeria is key to keep the north on check... Unfortunately the Yoruba's were too greedy supporting Buhari over Jonathan. That crack is what the north will use against the south if the entire south dont come together to correct it, like i hope they are about to do.

The southern governors meeting should project support for igbo presidency that way the south will solve equity problem on
rotational presidency to have produce obj, Jonathan and a new igbo president.

Supporting another Yoruba president when the igbo is yet to get the presidency will be foolishness on the part of the southern governors because this will make the north continue to rule using another party.

If they give bola APC ticket they will support Atiku candidate in PDP we should not allow north to play divide and rule.

Thank you
Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by DonroxyII: 5:34pm On May 05, 2021
obehi247:
best news ever. this is the first time i am proud to be called a Nigerian. from now on, Nigeria would experience what a nation state should look like

i had wondered and now i know why dss was say rubbish yesterday
I hope it all worked out for the Unity of Southern Nigeria and Nigeria at large ... If Southern Nigeria should come together with common front, the North is not a match !

Lol, But are they truly United ... Port Harcourt, Ikeja and Anambra can start fighting superiority game now ...

I pray this meeting works ... Southern Nigeria is highly critical to restoring peace, progress and development in Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by DonroxyII: 5:37pm On May 05, 2021
tit:
When the slaves gather,
The master has to scatter
The Master already planning to scatter ... u sense no be here ... the slaves need to plan how not to be scattered ...

Few Governors will be called to Abuja now for addressing their innate pressing issue and Gbam, they stopped attending the Southern Governors Forum and few other governors follows and everything Quashhhhhh !!

South is a slave !
Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by Heavensent01(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You can call moderator because you felt you are cheated but you did same to me without calling a moderators.

I don't think you're in your state of mind for advocating for Tinubu presidency, even if southwest must present someone, not a character like Tinubu

beside Tinubu presidency or south getting the presidency won't change this country predicament, aboki should go on their way, Igbo should go and Yoruba should be on their own

enough of endorsing mad people as leaders
Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by Banmeallday: 5:46pm On May 05, 2021
Meeting is useless unless their is referendum to partition the “zoo” into the natural and rightful Oduduwa and Biafra Nations...long overdue...
Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by Tinubuadvocate: 5:49pm On May 05, 2021
You don't deserve my attention boy you need to be enlightened about the Tinubu,But no time as 5% will not go far in 2023. Divide the country as if igbo has putting things in place.
Heavensent01:

I don't think you're in your state of mind for advocating for Tinubu presidency, even if southwest must present someone, not a character like Tinubu

beside Tinubu presidency or south getting the presidency won't change this country predicament, aboki should go on their way, Igbo should go and Yoruba should be on their own

enough of endorsing mad people as leaders
Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by Frankie6835: 5:51pm On May 05, 2021
Yes
ZKOSOSO:
Southern Nigeria Republic.....!! Sound sexy....abi??
Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 05, 2021
DonroxyII:
I hope it all worked out for the Unity of Southern Nigeria and Nigeria at large ... If Southern Nigeria should come together with common front, the North is not a match !

Lol, But are they truly United ... Port Harcourt, Ikeja and Anambra can start fighting superiority game now ...

I pray this meeting works ... Southern Nigeria is highly critical to restoring peace, progress and development in Nigeria!!

we are getting there, it is better to brag about the level of development, employment, Education and security in the above mentioned state, than to brag about Islamic jihad minded element,action and Fulani cattle settlement (ruga)

we are growing with the unification of southern Nigeria governor's forum
Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by snowball11(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
How ? Can Jonathan a former president be talking where Tinubu is talking about good governance?

Rubbish!

Comparing an agbero with a Democrat! undecided
Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by Heavensent01(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You don't deserve my attention boy you need to be enlightened about the Tinubu,But no time as 5% will not go far in 2023. Divide the country as if igbo has putting things in place.

you don't have a brain of your own if you think Tinubu is what this useless country need to savage her uselessness
Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by Kennymusic(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2021
A natural solution for small, weak banana & 5mins cumming permanently & no side effects.

Click the link below for more details

https://perfecthelp.name.ng/
Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by tempest01(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2021
gathering of slave masters. very sure a mole in their midst relayed everything discussed at the meeting to "presidency". Or most likely Daura service wire-tapped it.
Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by dragunov: 7:36am On May 06, 2021
seunmsg:

They are for the unity of Nigeria just like Tinubu. They will issue a statement in line with what Tinubu said and there is nothing you can do about it.

Bobo odenson!
Re: 15 Out Of 17 Governors Present In Southern Governors Forum Meeting by TheMan3: 5:50pm On May 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
How ? Can Jonathan a former president be talking where Tinubu is talking about good governance?
we are talking about security here you are talking about tinubu and Jonathan. Is your Brain still working so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) / Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund / Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.