Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) (28745 Views)

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected ‘Yahoo-Yahoo Boys’ in Ilorin (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Graduate For $4m Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by etokhana: 12:51pm On May 05, 2021
EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo-Yahoo Boys in Ilorin

Operatives of the Ilorin Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 arrested 30 internet fraud suspects, also known as Yahoo-Yahoo Boys, in Ilorin, Kwara State.
More, details, shortly

https://www.facebook.com/509762239046271/posts/4061951597160633/

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by dynicks(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2021
The Mod and entity of tribal/ethnic sentiment trying so hard to lure me into making tribal comment but I ain't bulging.....

Shebi you see today, I must overcome you!!

Say no to tribal bashing cus crime knows no race!!...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Bornsinner7: 12:53pm On May 05, 2021
Damn nigga
Slawomiir niggaz

Na assembly be this??

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by slawormiir: 12:53pm On May 05, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss
Beckham14:
Y
When the long arm of the law gets you, I will come to visit you at the prison and shout "Damn nigaaar" in solidarity.

Ogbeni.....calm down.....
But pray make I nor catch you for Benin city
The day i go catch you one on one ehnnnn
especially for benin city

na loud or skunk we go smoke till day break...then later we go go book hotel for play house or terminal or penthouse or rialto or zafike hotel
....arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for you....make those runs babe bang you all night....if you manage fit come back from the hotel..then i go use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Beckham14: 1:02pm On May 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggggggggeeeeeeeeessssss
You will be at your grandmother's hut at Uselu shouting "My nigggggeeeeesssss" and N5 wen don tear nor gum your pocket, but will come to Nairaland to encourage internet fraud, hustling for front-page and using your numerous alternates to like your Senseless comments.

When the long arm of the law gets you, I will come to visit you at the prison and shout "Damn nigaaar" in solidarity.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Beckham14: 1:02pm On May 05, 2021
A whopping 28 Yorubas and 2 Igbos?

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by dynicks(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2021
Slawormiir on the streets of ilorin protesting for the unconditional release of his comrades!!

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2021

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 05, 2021
Efcc grant me one request.
That soap for calabash abeg cut for me

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Gwagone: 1:50pm On May 05, 2021
G
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by BruncleZuma: 1:50pm On May 05, 2021
Not one verifiable bandit has been arrested, despite them making millions billions out of banditry and bloodshed.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by jericco1(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2021
Lol
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2021
Until they start arresting bandits too , I don't feel anything

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by nonut: 1:51pm On May 05, 2021
Geeboys
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Shuzzi(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2021
Yahoo no be hustle

You be THEIF grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by alphaconde(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2021
none of these security agencies from efcc to dss to armed forces are doing what we need them to do right now

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by livinbygrace: 1:51pm On May 05, 2021
If you are a youth(less than 40yrs)and you are still supporting this evil government he no go better for you .With the present economic hardship in this country,they are chasing and humiliating youths doing well for themselves tagging them yahoo boys without any report from said victims.
Even the Ghanaian authorities are not witch-hunting the Sakawa boys the way our boys are being treated here .
Do you know that majority of these boys are the bread winners of their families and you know the implication of that action ?
In a country where minimum wage is 30k(Price for abag of rice),Nepa/PHCN is given out estimated crazy bill every month for darkness,and nobody to question,is that not yahoo?Civil servants are demanding for Bribe as if it’s their birthright ,Health workers are selling drugs that are meant to be free.All our graduates are jobless and our girls are turning to oloshos everyday.
Where inflations have already taken over the economy and you expect people not to hursle?This country is hard and with the way things are going the rate of armed robbery/assassin will be on the increase.

37 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by tunary(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2021
Yahoo boys are now the only set of people into financial crime in Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by CelestineNelson: 1:52pm On May 05, 2021
The invasion was a serious one , I saw some video clips , flying around on people status message on WhatsApp. Anyone that is guilty should be arrested for their evil deeds. Enough of this Yahoo boys matter

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Yus2020: 1:52pm On May 05, 2021
EFCC should face Politician that are Looting our common wealth

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by dakintan46(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2021
is nor gud o
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by kolnel: 1:52pm On May 05, 2021
nice
Thieving is not a choice, no matter what the economy says.
This is just a total reflection of the moral decadence in the country.
Unfortunately, I have seen parents supporting their kids in this immoral act.

its same way kidnappers are on the rampage
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2021
Good to know ....BTW When will they(EFCC) arrest thieving politicians like Ganduje?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by heckymaicon(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2021
Misplaced priorities. No be their fault now na mumu youths wey no fit fight back I blame.

EFCC is a very corrupt institution.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Olarewaju89: 1:53pm On May 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Brayss(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2021
Beckham14:
You will be at your grandmother's hut at Uselu shouting "My nigggggeeeeesssss" and N5 wen don tear nor gum your pocket, but will come to Nairaland to encourage internet fraud, hustling for front-page and using your numerous alternates to like your Senseless comments.

lmao grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Princetoddie: 1:53pm On May 05, 2021
Efcc why not channel your strength from apprehending Yahoo boys to Incumbent polithieficans, who are also stealing and looting money.
My verdit,Hustle real make efcc no come for you

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Bvlgari: 1:53pm On May 05, 2021
While i applaud the efcc for bursting the yahoo boyz, i wish to know what is holding them from bursting politicians when no want make 9ja better by stealing the wealth of the people...ogun kee u dia
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by bhella10: 1:53pm On May 05, 2021
So this will stop bandits from kidnapping school children abi? Yeye efcc.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2021
They are Suppose to be Fasting
Na Wa For these Boys
Doing Yahoo During Fasting.
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by mike8804: 1:54pm On May 05, 2021
efcc, agency for Yahoo only
Re: EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ilorin (Pictures) by Slymonster(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2021
Better create jobs before we all will not sleep at night.All this media arrest doesnt move me again

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deeper Life Church Cleaner Killed In Ondo, Body Dumped In Front Of The Church / Housemaid Beats Boss Into Coma In Lagos, Steals Money, Property / Man Caught While Trying To Bury 'Juju' In Uncompleted Building in Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.