Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Record Keeping For Small Businesses Without An Accountant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Record Keeping For Small Businesses Without An Accountant (177 Views)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Recruitment For An Accountant / Job Vacancy For An Accountant / Vacancy For The Post Of An Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Record Keeping For Small Businesses Without An Accountant by lanocconsulting: 1:54pm On May 05, 2021
My inventory is a mess! I keep losing money to theft from my staff, i can't track my profit.
These are some of the fundamental problems of small businesess in nigeria.
More so these small businesses at times do not consider these as serious problem, but the truth is, that run and sustain your startup to make it bigger, you need a very organised accounting, books, and records keeping.
Most times we consider the cost of digital records keeping and think it irrelevant, only to realize in the long run that it was a case of pennywise pound foolish.
At lanocconsulting we will take care of your records keeping needs and help you track your daily business transactions to avoid hemorraging cash.
Contact us on whatsapp @ 0.8.1.6.7.5.5.4.2.0.7 as we have the solution for your book keeping nightmare

(1) (Reply)

We Are Recruiting Business Promoters / VACANCY – ICAN/ATSWA Lecturers / How To Get Your Job Application Noticed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.