Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

48hrs Ultimatum: Produce Mbaka Now Before What Will Happen Next – Ohanaeze To FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 48hrs Ultimatum: Produce Mbaka Now Before What Will Happen Next – Ohanaeze To FG (302 Views)

"Seek Out-Of-Court Settlement With Nnamdi Kanu" - Ohanaeze To Buhari / Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

48hrs Ultimatum: Produce Mbaka Now Before What Will Happen Next – Ohanaeze To FG by Naturenex: 3:03pm On May 05, 2021
Ohanaeze Ndigbo gives 48hrs to federal government of Nigeria to immediately Produce Rev Fr Mbaka and they also went further to reveal their next action to take if ultimatum exceed... READ MORE;
https://naturenex.net/48hrs-ultimatum-produce-mbaka-now-before-what-will-happen-next-ohanaeze-to-fg/

Re: 48hrs Ultimatum: Produce Mbaka Now Before What Will Happen Next – Ohanaeze To FG by chrisxxx(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2021
We must all be careful. Rwanda is looming in Nigeria. Someone shot down a plane that had the president of Rwanda. The Hutus said it was the Tutsi and the trading of blame and denial led to an almost extermination of the Tutsis. God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 48hrs Ultimatum: Produce Mbaka Now Before What Will Happen Next – Ohanaeze To FG by Kandeed: 3:13pm On May 05, 2021
chrisxxx:
We must all be careful. Rwanda is looming in Nigeria. Someone shot down a plane that had the president of Rwanda. The Hutus said it was the Tutsi and the trading of blame and denial led to an almost extermination of the Tutsis. God help Nigeria.

We can't wait for the violence to start bro..... we're thirsty for it
Re: 48hrs Ultimatum: Produce Mbaka Now Before What Will Happen Next – Ohanaeze To FG by chrisxxx(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2021
Kandeed:

We can't wait for the violence to start bro..... we're thirsty for it
Any one who truly wants to go to war has truly never been there before.

1 Like

Re: 48hrs Ultimatum: Produce Mbaka Now Before What Will Happen Next – Ohanaeze To FG by Kandeed: 3:24pm On May 05, 2021
chrisxxx:

Any one who truly wants to go to war has truly never been there before.

Did 4years working around Unimaid and ringing tune or missed call isn't anything new. I need me some polithiefians blood I'm thirsty for it
Re: 48hrs Ultimatum: Produce Mbaka Now Before What Will Happen Next – Ohanaeze To FG by chrisxxx(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2021
Kandeed:

Did 4years working around Unimaid and ringing tune or missed call isn't anything new. I need me some polithiefians blood I'm thirsty for it
Any one who thirst for blood must have two cups.
Re: 48hrs Ultimatum: Produce Mbaka Now Before What Will Happen Next – Ohanaeze To FG by Kandeed: 3:40pm On May 05, 2021
chrisxxx:
Any one who thirst for blood must have two cups.
I got a dozen cheesy
Re: 48hrs Ultimatum: Produce Mbaka Now Before What Will Happen Next – Ohanaeze To FG by chrisxxx(m): 4:20pm On May 05, 2021
Kandeed:

I got a dozen cheesy
Predators take half and supposed victims should possess some as well cos it can go both ways. Is it clear now?

(1) (Reply)

Rev Father Mbaka, I Never Ask For Contracts From The Government, VIDEO / Why Are The Northerners Pretending To Care About The Southeast Or The Southsout. / National Census: Will It Hold Amidst Insecurity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.