Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,572 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Is This Job Invite Genuine? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Job Invite Genuine? (11074 Views)

Please Is This Job Invite Genuine? / Is This Job Invite Genuine??? / Is This Job Invite Genuine Or Not? I Don't Want To Waste Transport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by JoyNHope(f): 1:14pm On May 06, 2021
aylive02:
Please I don't know much about Ibadan but i was scheduled for an interview with this Real Estate company. Please is anyone familiar with this company name?

It is FAKE.

For the simple reason that the address is FAKE. Akobo is at the opposite end of town from Challenge.

They purposely invited someone who lives outside of Ibadan so that on travelling down, you will surely have difficulty locating the venue and be forced to reach out to them for "help".

Forget it please. Its just not worth the risk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:18pm On May 06, 2021
HellAnus:

seun, mynd44, IaIasticlala, davide470, uboma
Rule 1 and Rule 18 (spamming the forum)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by xperiencelove(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2021
OP, I am 100% sure that is a fake employment. If the organization is real and serious with a website address of oxfordgroupafrica.com the email they will use for correspondence WILL be an official email like hr@oxfordgroupafrica.com, hire@oxfordgroupafrica.com, etc.
An ordinary email that ends with @gmail.com or @yahoo.com for a company that has a website is mostly scam. Also, they might be using oxfordgroupafrica name for scam.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by Opeade939(f): 1:29pm On May 06, 2021
It is FAKE.......Op please don't risk your life.
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by Fiestafetta: 1:33pm On May 06, 2021
That first address that has basorun akobo whatever is not correct. I'm very sure of this.... Nothing like that around basorun and akobo axis.
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 06, 2021
aylive02:
Please I don't know much about Ibadan but i was scheduled for an interview with this Real Estate company. Please is anyone familiar with this company name?

Very stvpid people. They used two different addresses as the venue to confuse you. Akobo is up 30 kilometers away from Challenge if not more. Awon eleribu kidnappers somebody

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by AuroraB(f): 1:35pm On May 06, 2021
Ignore them 600x
Time wasters na them as a company

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 06, 2021
Fiestafetta:
That first address that has basorun akobo whatever is not correct. I'm very sure of this.... Nothing like that around basorun and akobo axis.

God bless you. Akobo is about 15km to Bashorun while Akobo is even up to 30km to Challenge.

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by tunmoj(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2021
USELESS ADDRESS..... AKobois way far from challenge roundabout
aylive02:

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by divictorymine: 1:51pm On May 06, 2021
These are two addresses.
1. Basorun Akobo estate which is along Iwo road/ Ojoo expressway axis.
2. Afani Challenge which is along Ring road axis.
While the company added the two addresses as one; brother the job invitation address is confusing. Please watch out!.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by BouquiLake: 1:54pm On May 06, 2021
RED FLAGS..
1. An interview invite that has 2 different locations as venue get comma.... Akobo and Anfani are 2 different extreme locations in Ibadan.
2. The Akobo address is a Residential Area.

uote author=aylive02 post=1014059tlease I don't know much about Ibadan but i was scheduled for an interview with this Real Estate company. Please is anyone familiar with this company name?[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by NarnieAceTech: 1:57pm On May 06, 2021
Sorry to derail the thread but I need help locating VicLawrence Associate (VLA) office at Victoria Island, Lagos. I need to be at their office before 7am. Can someone help with directions. I am coming from Ikotun
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by Goldiness: 2:10pm On May 06, 2021
Fake and Fake, it's not hard to know them all.

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by policy12: 2:11pm On May 06, 2021
aylive02:

Good day, I will advise u shu not waste ur little cash on transport in the name u are to attend their interview.

1. They are actually real, but they don't pay salary it's more of commission.
2. They don't av a specific office, you will work as remote but no salary.
3. It's a marketing job, where u go out to seek for investors to invest in their agricpreneur, estate and so many others they said they are into.
4. They pay their investors about 20-40% ROI.
5. Most of their communication is tru WhatsApp group.
6.0On daily basis you will be engaged with so many motivational msg.

For now I can't say they are threat to the society, because I went and come back safe but it's not a dream kind of job you are expecting.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by SavageResponse(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2021
aylive02:

Take time out to go and confirm if there is a company bearing that name is in that building

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by hustla(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2021
aylive02:

Japa

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by ekestic1976(f): 2:46pm On May 06, 2021
I live in Ibadan and I say, DO NOT TOUCH IT! Scammers of the first GRADE.

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by hustla(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2021
NarnieAceTech:
Sorry to derail the thread but I need help locating VicLawrence Associate (VLA) office at Victoria Island, Lagos. I need to be at their office before 7am. Can someone help with directions. I am coming from Ikotun

Any Lagos Island office that asks you to cme before 7am will not have your best interests at heart

Before 7am? In lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by ekestic1976(f): 2:47pm On May 06, 2021
SavageResponse:

Take time out to go and confirm if there is a company bearing that name is in that building

There's a Company bearing the name " in that building "but I say, DO NOT TOUCH IT.

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by aylive02(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2021
uuzba:

Did you apply to these people? Simple!
This is nothing but Network marketing by some desperate people.
yes I did
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by aylive02(m): 3:15pm On May 06, 2021
ekestic1976:

There's a Company bearing the name " in that building "but I say, DO NOT TOUCH IT.
thanks
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by jacobnel(m): 3:18pm On May 06, 2021
Gnld

aylive02:

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by Lordrico10(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2021
Oxford group itself is real, but it’s gnld rebranded in form of real estate. Go only if you can market their products

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by aylive02(m): 3:22pm On May 06, 2021
kponkedenge:
Did you apply for it?
yes I did
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by aylive02(m): 3:30pm On May 06, 2021
EkwulobiaTV:
Did you apply?
yes I did
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by aylive02(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2021
ekestic1976:
I live in Ibadan and I say, DO NOT TOUCH IT! Scammers of the first GRADE.
thank you.
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by Bigsteveg(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2021
Its not genuine, kindly ignore

aylive02:

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by sintin: 3:49pm On May 06, 2021
This is not genuine, there are two different address on this, the first one being Akobo and the other one being Anfani layout. It's like having a Lekki and Iyana-ipaja Address together. Anfani layout is around Challenge which you approach on getting to Ibadan from Lagos while the Akobo address is around bashorun which is on the average 1hour drive from the Anfani layout address. Whoever gave this conflicting address either Doe's know Ibadan or is up to a mischief as the address is quite disjointed.

1 Like

Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by NarnieAceTech: 4:08pm On May 06, 2021
hustla:

Any Lagos Island office that asks you to cme before 7am will not have your best interests at heart

Before 7am? In lagos?

If you can, please help with directions at least. I'd really appreciate it
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by Skillsnigeria: 4:18pm On May 06, 2021
Job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria
Re: Is This Job Invite Genuine? by sammieguze(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2021
NarnieAceTech:

Ask lara.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Recruitment / Us Embassy Interview Questions / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.