Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell (28371 Views)

Anybody Supporting Buhari Gov. Deserves Hell - Davido / "Keep Quite" Uche Maduagwu Blast Actress Georgina For not Supporting Buhari / 1m Followers Unfollow American Rapper, Kanye West For Supporting Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by BbqTormentor: 6:35am On May 06, 2021
helinues:
Small boy..

Wetin you sabi undecided
your guy no dey shout darling daddy again. Wetin happen?

3 Likes

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Wettoid123: 6:37am On May 06, 2021
if somebody like obo is saying this then what of those that are trying to survive.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Nobody: 6:45am On May 06, 2021
The supporters of blood spilling will soon drink their own blood in support of their evil choice

1 Like

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Difrent: 6:46am On May 06, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Remi Tinubu, Adesina, Garba, Lai Muhammed, Laurette and the rest coholt they really deserve that he'll Davido is referring to.

Bunch of miscreant who lack shame. Speaking lies as truth, God will judge them .

But all these people live in what can best be described as paradise and not HELL.,.....
Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Nobody: 6:52am On May 06, 2021
Tpave:
This small boy. He may be kidnapped by UGM. I like his guts sha

you call him a small boy?? i can imagine your type

1 Like

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by yijok74560: 6:55am On May 06, 2021
helinues:
Small boy..

Wetin you sabi undecided
Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Brushstrokes20: 7:03am On May 06, 2021
Spot on davido! Buhari and cohorts are Nigeria's WORST DISASTER!

Useless bunch of bloodthirsty TERRORISTS!

The shithole is on a cliff edge.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by ceaser: 7:07am On May 06, 2021
Few people will disagree anyways.

A newborn knows that. So also is a senile 120 year old grandpa or grandma. Akufo Nana knows it. Even Joe Biden knows it too.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Zetty177x: 7:07am On May 06, 2021
The insecurity is frightening
Hell fire for all APC supporters

2 Likes

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Maliqcious: 7:16am On May 06, 2021
harakiri:
@ Davido Axe Man

You and your ambitious uncle are wasting your time. No elections 2023. Ya dig?

The real Buhari is long dead. You should be in the know at your level. Bring that matter up and see if I won't back you up till the gates of hell.

End of!!!
na you kill am? Make una they talk facts it never possible that buhari is dead and the so called opposition that want him out would remain calm by the way God go punish any Buhari/Apc sympathizer

1 Like

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by pelenaija(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2021
buhari i bite finger for your matter

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by opribo(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2021
That man is a living dead, he doesnt talk, he doesnt come out. You only hear of our president when he is traveling to go and waste our hard earned scarce resources.

5 Likes

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Benrosaria(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2021
[quote author=Kundagarten post=101412904][/quote]

Na now you remember say “e choke”
All these artists and pastors in Nigeria are the serious problem we have in this country.
Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Chirowman(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2021
Is alright
Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Kaiser20: 7:36am On May 06, 2021
youngeagle:
They are in hell already
especially the chief Buhari supporter Bola tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by BigBizzy(m): 7:36am On May 06, 2021
For sure...hell fire fall on them

2 Likes

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Juicer117: 7:38am On May 06, 2021
Jostoman:
It's only God that can save us in this country.
how do we know that Is God that creates this country we pray everyday for nigeria to be better nothing good always show up

2 Likes

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by rhektor(m): 7:38am On May 06, 2021

The gate keeper of hell has spoken, over to you pigs

1 Like

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by slimprinze1(m): 7:40am On May 06, 2021
Elock1:
angrymtcheew
No be the same Davido way carry broom up and down dy campaign for nonsense APC

Na now their eye dy clear

Don't say what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Bmaster(m): 7:41am On May 06, 2021
I strongly believe Desmond ellliot should be blamed on the incompetency in the helms of the affairs of this country
Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by nedekid: 7:41am On May 06, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Remi Tinubu, Adesina, Garba, Lai Muhammed, Laurette and the rest coholt they really deserve that he'll Davido is referring to.

Bunch of miscreant who lack shame. Speaking lies as truth, God will judge them .
You did not add resident nairaland zombies aka 30k bmc gang, aka anywhere belle face ably led by Mr "we @" valturegrills.
I wonder who in his right senses pays this guy as a social media influencer. The asshole is naturally irritating. By nature an irritant. Who does he think he is influencing? Rather he is causing more animosity and detain for his principal. Certainly in that aspect, he is doing a good job!

3 Likes

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by AHCB: 7:43am On May 06, 2021
You should rather have said: "anybody supporting Nigerian politicians deserve Hell". It's just the truth because anybody who takes over from Buhari won't do any better. Considering the way the country is damaged and they way we even act and confront situations.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2021
Northernblood3:
Smart Wizkid after looking at the foolishness of a Nigerian man waved his head and left nigeria for Ghana. After looking at some supporters of the idiot had no choice than to leave the foolish people to their foolish government

grin grin
Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by KevMitnick: 7:55am On May 06, 2021
Same should be said about those who voted for him. All of them who are now too ashamed to admit that they brought this disaster upon us all. From the clerics to the entertainers, from the rulers to the peasants, all if them. Foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Timfreds(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2021
Davido have said it all.
Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by LeeTaurus05(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2021

I respect this guy so much. But, this is a disappointment, to be hearing this from him. Are, you aware thousands of your supporter are die-hard fans of Buhari. Don't get it twisted. Na wa ooo, how many bill did his uncle (dancing senator) sponsor, when he had the opportunity to be Red chamber. Though, "uneasy lays the head that wears the crown", so, we must surely come Buhari's name. Even, if someone fail as a man under his own roof, is Buhari.

Perhaps, Mr. David Adeleke, you are entitle to your own opinion. Don't use any foul words to the people supporting Buhari. That is very very wrong of you. If this same man (Buhari) invite you to Aso Villa tomorrow, will you decline his visitation. Oga, stop patronizing us. Keep on giving me the rythem and melodies sound. I be your Fan.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by kcowen(m): 8:07am On May 06, 2021
I swear he no suppose better for them
Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by femi4: 8:10am On May 06, 2021
dukie25:
This is why I Iike OBO. He says it as it is. May thunder fire all you sai barbarians.
hypocrite

What's the difference between him and Buhari

Buhari promised change, we no see changes

Davido promised chioma marriage....he chickened out
Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Brandybliss(f): 8:20am On May 06, 2021
Obo I support you on this, that man has done more than enough. No sympathy no shame whatsoever
Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by ofiko123(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2021
How
Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by OdogwuEkeke(m): 8:32am On May 06, 2021
People fail to understand that Davido is a US citizen.

The US doesn't joke with its citizens, hence the reason for the courage to call out anyone, also you think the BabyMamas don't know what they are doing?

Their child is automatically a US citizen. When the child is 18years old, both the mother and the child can move 'Permanently' to the US.

Diss all you want, na still long term investments lol
Re: Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell by Blackdisciple(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2021
dukie25:
This is why I Iike OBO. He says it as it is. May thunder fire all you sai barbarians.

Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Sexiest Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Tonto Dikeh Love & Respect / Bisi Alimi Accused Of Being A Fake Gay Man For Having A Child - Check Reply / John Boyega Meets With Dream Catchers, Ikorodu Talented Dancing Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.