Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade (62875 Views)

Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) / Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Offpoint1: 8:44pm On May 05, 2021
F
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by UncommonLogic: 8:45pm On May 05, 2021
Xscape1993:
Destroying things that belong to the bishop is not good at all. True Christians will never do that.

So these ones no be Christians again? Yeah right. They are true Christians and they were violent for nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Olatomiwami(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2021
Gaddafiyusf:
The fg is attacking him through his superior. We shall see

Where this thing crawl from again? Must everything revolves around conspiracy theories? Except Igbos miscreants, igbos are more intelligent than this now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Cnach: 8:49pm On May 05, 2021
Baawaa:

Those IPOB miscreants should learn from this,"who answered before question is a fool".Empty threat here and there,confused set of people, they were insulting Mbaka before now but now his followers
Ordinary comprehension is a very big problem to u. I use to say it, I wonder where some youths of Nigerian got their education, this curriculum I passed through? It may not be. U cannot for once reason more than a child or an old illiterate and non-travelling woman. People like u are those whom brilliant children of theirs would be playing tennis with their brain. Every topic IPOB, massob, Ibos, Southern Nigeria. Nawa o
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by HRMK: 8:50pm On May 05, 2021
appear/disappear?do u call that miracle or magic?
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Teibaba(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2021
You didn't see d government to have started all this before calling this innocent ppl touts and names.
The priest can't just disappear like that. Ask the kidnapper government, why do they want to silent the priest.

Juliusmalema:
[s] All these is what I call false alarm.

All these people Mbaka called followers are nothing but touts and thugs...

When they learnt that the Priest is under the instruction of the bishop....The best they suppose to do is to go back and wait for the outcome and hear the reason why the ecclessiatical authorities summoned him

Instead the hooligans called followers started destroying properties and documents in Bishops court

This is disrespect of the highest order and shouldn't be treated with keen clause.

Mbaka should tame the loose dogs he calls followers..

The Bishop have every right to summon mbaka and place him under his watch [/s]
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Olatomiwami(m): 8:51pm On May 05, 2021
fredoooooo:
Na movie ..Nollywood abi na ipobwood grin

All of the above, Nollyipobwood grin bunch of clowns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Damianwest19: 8:58pm On May 05, 2021
Prophet Elijah had similar travails with King Ahab during his time. So nobody should stop Mbaka from speaking for the voiceless masses....The kingdom of God has suffered violence since the time of John the Baptist ,abi I no quote am well? .
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Edusouls(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2021
Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu is a curse to Igbo land as a whole, very Good bishop don feel the heat small, imagine that..I don dey clear for everyone eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 05, 2021
Racoon:
See the kind of disgrace a padre is bringing to the catholic church with all his shenanigans.Thugs vandalized the bishops court.So much of the character of people Mbaka is breeding.

I am short of words.

2 Likes

Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Golan007: 9:01pm On May 05, 2021
Iyiataata92:

Shut up. It was a protest against perceived injustice by the APC government using the Bishop.
Besides, the people destroyed what was their own. And will still be the ones to rebuild it, not the Bishop, not Mbaka, not even the government

Just like Boko Haram.
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Cryto(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2021
Good news, Mbaka should rep the fruit of his labour , He was the one that said, Buhari is Nigeria messiah,
Abi he no be messiah again??
Confused people everywhere
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Lunaboysamjay: 9:07pm On May 05, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
... and the spiteful children of hate and perdition were already castigating Buhari and DSS.

E no go better for Father Mbaka las las ... stupid, contract-seeking, war-mongering, flat-headed old fool!

... very useless, idiotic god of flat-heads!

touch not my anoited and do my prophet no harm....
Don't just go and attract curse to ur self bro
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
... and the spiteful children of hate and perdition were already castigating Buhari and DSS.

E no go better for Father Mbaka las las ... stupid, contract-seeking, war-mongering, flat-headed old fool!

... very useless, idiotic god of flat-heads!

cursing a cleric......signing out

Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Elidrisy20: 9:12pm On May 05, 2021
Xscape1993:
Destroying things that belong to the bishop is not good at all. True Christians will never do that.
Na you be true Christan, this ppl na Man dem dey worship
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by IYANGBALI: 9:13pm On May 05, 2021
To God be the glory

Prove me Wrong, There is no Igbo name that start with letter "P".
Except PAPA CHIDIMMA.
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by annyz: 9:25pm On May 05, 2021
Lamasta:
The fanatical faithful carried placards and chanted songs such as “No Mbaka, No Bishop”, ” Bishop Produce Mbaka within 24 hours”, among other inscriptions.

The protesters vandalized the Bishop’s Court and proceeded to Holy Ghost Cathedral where further destructions took place.

So some of father Mbaka members dem na hoodlums issorite

Such are also good to have in this present society so that they can protect what they have by fire by force.
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by bammo: 9:33pm On May 05, 2021
kilonshele101:
"The protesters vandalized the Bishop’s Court and proceeded to Holy Ghost Cathedral where further destructions took place"

This religion and hypocrisy. You would find them in another thread calling people of other faith names when they are not Indeed any better.

Pot calling kettle black.
True they aren't perfect, but they have no thirst for blood
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by blazebaba(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2021
All this money making organizations,and their stupid script they keep acting to their gullible 4lowers...mtchew...abeg bro make i boro ur lighter jare..
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by benpuzzy(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2021
I thought they said that he was abducted by UGM, naija i hail thee.
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Chirowman(m): 9:42pm On May 05, 2021
Good ,but enough of the banters .we are already feed up with their stories
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by dederocs(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2021
Nairaland check your news well, fake news can cause war. This biafra issue is taking up too much space.
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Ojiofor: 9:57pm On May 05, 2021
What do expect from Mbaka?he is now in alliance with IPOB.
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by tandy2013: 10:05pm On May 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Ipob and destruction na like 5&6.
They accused DSS, let's hear what they will say again.

But you said the Unknown gun men led by ipob kidnapped Fr Mbaka . Can see your hatred for Ipob ll kill you
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by galantjoe(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2021
Lost but found
Disappeared and reappeared
Kidnapped but later freed.

This shows that Mbaka has a power to reckon.

Bishop made a mistake of keeping him incommicado
Without addressing his followers
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Orpe7(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2021
A silly excuse to take our eyes off the ball
Did you or did you not take 3 men to meet Buhari for contract?
That is the news not this magic rubbish u dey perform
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by georgeakins: 10:08pm On May 05, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

The hormone that makes you grow is only produced when you sleep.

cool

What is the name of the hormone and which organ in the body produces it?
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 05, 2021
Do I still have anything to comment? Let me check my comment box first grin grin
Re: How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade by Gandollaar(f): 10:15pm On May 05, 2021
Baawaa:

Those IPOB miscreants should learn from this,"who answered before question is a fool".Empty threat here and there,confused set of people, they were insulting Mbaka before now but now his followers
This is utter rubbish you wrote here. I'm not a fan of Mbaka, but that shouldn't mean Igbos would watch your demonic government set hands on him for no reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M / Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.