Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday (6811 Views)

IPOB To Edwin Clark: You Have No Mandate To Speak For Niger Delta On Biafra / Recession Looms As Buhari Aso Rock Cabals Set Niger Delta On Fire Over NDDC / Lands and houses in Asaba Delta on sale by AVA HOMES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by TheRareGem1(f): 8:30pm On May 05, 2021
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, would on Thursday, inaugurate the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Marshall Inspectorate Training School in Owa-Alero, Ika North East Local Government Area of Delta.

The project which was built by the Delta State Government has administrative block, auditorium, lecture rooms, male and female hostels, residential apartments, cafeteria, clinic, driving range and a football field.

The Commissioner for Information, Mr. Charles Aniagwu, who disclosed this to journalists on Wednesday, when he visited the school, said that arrangements had been concluded for a hitch-free inauguration.

Aniagwu said the succesful completion of the project which started a year ago, was another testimony of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa’s desire to build sustainable infrastructure for a Stronger Delta.

He commended the contractors and the supervising ministry for delivering the project on target.

“Let me commend and congratulate my colleague who has been busy inspecting this project for the state government.

“This is another testimony of the Okowa led administration to leave behind a stronger Delta.

“We have always assisted federal institutions in the state, the police command, civil defence, immigration and of course the 63 brigade Nigerian Army, which we built and handed over to them, and so this isn’t the first time the state government is assisting the federal government.

The capacity that we increase here in Delta has a way of impacting at the Federal and so we are happy that we have been able to help the Federal Government in putting up this project and am sure that the Vice President will be very happy with what we have done here.

“As a government we are happy because what we are going to gain is far more greater than what we have put in here,” Aniagwu stated.

In his remarks, Commissioner for Housing, Chief Festus Ochonogor, said the facilities were designed for optimal functionality of the institution.

He said the state government decided to assist the FRSC with the project with a view to attracting other economic activities to the state.

“This is actually a federal government agency and the story of this place started towards the end of 2019 when the FRSC expressed the intention to have the inspectorate training centre in Delta.

Due to the importance of road safety, the state government decided to assist the FRSC to ensure capacity building in curbing road accidents.

“We thought it necessary to assist them in capacity building and because its sited in Delta and we will gain a lot in curbing road accidents in the state.

“The Marshall Inspectorate Training School was built and fully funded by the state government and as you can see, it is ready for inauguration,” Ochonogor added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/osinbajo-to-inaugurate-frsc-training-school-in-delta-thursday/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by TheRareGem1(f): 8:32pm On May 05, 2021
This is a good step. This is what other state branches should be doing instead of running to FG

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Joyce95: 8:33pm On May 05, 2021
Wow interesting one! Our youths should take this opportunity very serious, great development is coming our way
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Lifebefair(f): 8:46pm On May 05, 2021
Nice
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Baawaa(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2021
The project which was built by the Delta State Government has administrative block, auditorium, lecture rooms, male and female hostels, residential apartments, cafeteria, clinic, driving range and a football field.
Maintainance and continuity is what matter

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by SadiqBabaSani: 8:55pm On May 05, 2021
More like FRsC Academy?
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Jhayphil: 8:56pm On May 05, 2021
This is a very good step. We need adequate training of uniform men to better serve the people.
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by AsomughaChuks05: 9:01pm On May 05, 2021
They have moved it from Udi in Enugu state. Always shortchanging the South East.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Alejobs: 6:18am On May 06, 2021
sad

Where is your particulars, show me your inner light. grin I sell external battery for laptop, between 10 to 24 hours guaranteed
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by crossfm: 6:18am On May 06, 2021
Gentle man.

If only Nigeria is a working country, this is the guy the southwest should be projecting for president.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:18am On May 06, 2021
Anything to move our darling nation forward is what we are after.
God bless our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
God bless Nigeria.

Come 2023 Insha Allah,
By Gods able Grace.

STARBOY all da way......

Osinbajo, The great Man.

Our own @[/b] be say : [b]STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

Serveyouright:

The best for the job so far. If only greedy men in politics will allow this combo to fly.
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

iHart:
I love this man
We Love him too.
Only fraudsters, criminals, thieves and losers in life don't like him obviously cool.
The same nuisances that do not like sane, good and honest members here.
Two time losers.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by yanabasee1(m): 6:20am On May 06, 2021
This project is finally coming to a completion...Boboye is a man who is doing it slowly...He should try and fix up those corrupt officers extorting people money to run them drivers license.... Some won't deliver on time..
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Mutemenot(m): 6:20am On May 06, 2021
Where they 'll learn how to be more wicked and bribe oriented
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by kikienitam: 6:21am On May 06, 2021
undecided
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Studyinchina200(m): 6:21am On May 06, 2021
Did you read the article?

AsomughaChuks05:
They have moved it from Udi in Enugu state. Always shortchanging the South East.
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by zolajpower: 6:22am On May 06, 2021
Joyce95:
Wow interesting one! Our youths should take this opportunity very serious, great development is coming our way
Wow! Are you the wife to our daddy ? ( Desmond Elliot) because you called us our youth grin
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by GeneralPula: 6:26am On May 06, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
The project which was built by the Delta State Government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by BbqTormentor: 6:33am On May 06, 2021
Vulture how far? No "darling daddy" chants today? The job don Taya you ?
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Quincy61: 6:33am On May 06, 2021
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Seniorwriter(m): 6:36am On May 06, 2021
Sometimes I wonder why the VP is involved with projects meant for a commissioner?
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Nobody: 6:42am On May 06, 2021
They build the top military bases, schools and industries up North and bring the armless paramilitary bases down here
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Rickbronz(m): 6:45am On May 06, 2021
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by eeetuk(m): 6:49am On May 06, 2021
"Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, would on Thursday, inaugurate the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Marshall Inspectorate Training School in Owa-Alero, Ika North East Local Government Area of Delta.

The project which was built by the Delta State Government has administrative block, auditorium, lecture rooms, male and female hostels, residential apartments, cafeteria, clinic, driving range and a football field."

Delta state governor is ignorance of Nigerian constitution!

And here why:

The 1999 constitution of Nigeria provides separate responsibilities between federal and state governments. State governors take credit for project they build for their citizens and the president supposed to take credit for federal projects funded by the federal government.

So, for Delta state governor to invite vice president Osinbajo to take credit for something that he did not do shows ignorance of how constitutional democracy works.

How did Delta state governor get elected?
Nigerians need to read the constitution before running for office. I am really ashamed to see a state governor allowing someone to take credit for something they don't do.

I wished vice president Osinbajo has turned down an invitation to commission this project in Delta state because he is stealing from the state governor. The full credit for project completion goes to the state governor.
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Luckydubby7(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2021
That's my village
Owa Alero

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Futurecrypto1: 7:14am On May 06, 2021
This FRSC guys that don't know their work again,all they do is collect money from motorists
If you want to earn money online check my signature. All you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks.click and start earning
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by OyinO: 7:19am On May 06, 2021
Hmmn... Doesn't make sense.
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by ofiko123(m): 7:54am On May 06, 2021
Nice one....
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Joylove2324(f): 9:01am On May 06, 2021
smiley
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by Chicastle: 9:19am On May 06, 2021
Good one from my able governor

Owa-Alero is the home town of the state governor of d/state
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by wizygreat2000(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2021
Luckydubby7:
That's my village
Owa Alero
also me brother nananu
Re: Osinbajo To Inaugurate FRSC Training School In Delta On Thursday by wizygreat2000(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2021
Chicastle:
Good one from my able governor

Owa-Alero is the home town of the state governor of d/state
yeah that is true also my place

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Becomes A Newspaper Columnist! / Governor Okorocha, Where Are The Jobs In Imo State? / FG To Rebuild Bombed UN Building With N5.2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.