Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

(Video) Woman Display Madness in Bank As This Happened To Her 58 Thousand Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (Video) Woman Display Madness in Bank As This Happened To Her 58 Thousand Naira (557 Views)

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Allen Onyema: U.S. Seizes $14 Million In Bank Accounts Linked To Air Peace Boss / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(Video) Woman Display Madness in Bank As This Happened To Her 58 Thousand Naira by Adekwest: 9:19pm On May 05, 2021
There is a trending video showing the moment a lady created a scene at one of the first generational banks in Lagos over her missing money.

According to one of the bank customers who recorded the video, the lady was having N58,000 in her account as balance, but on coming to the bank to withdraw today, the money was nowhere to be found.

Kindly watch the video here:
https://kutzoap.com.ng/2021/05/05/we-die-here-woman-yelled-as-58k-disappeared-from-her-bank-account/
Re: (Video) Woman Display Madness in Bank As This Happened To Her 58 Thousand Naira by meobizy(f): 7:11am On May 06, 2021
Na so. Money someone worked hard for. If the same happens to me, na me and Emefiele go wear one complete trouser that day.
Re: (Video) Woman Display Madness in Bank As This Happened To Her 58 Thousand Naira by SavageResponse(m): 12:43pm On May 06, 2021
meobizy:
Na so. Money someone worked hard for. If the same happens to me, na me and Emefiele go wear one complete trouser that day.

How does this matter concern Emefiele?

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Lucrative Bread Supply Business In Nigeria / CBN’s e-Naira Website Goes Live Ahead Of October 1 / The Time Is Now..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.