Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage (6742 Views)

Tinubu's Dirty Linen: Osinbajo’s Camp Behind "Urine" Leaks - Reno Omokri / Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food / What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by GodHatesBigots(m): 11:02pm On May 05, 2021
Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:21pm On May 05, 2021
OK
Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by Racoon(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2021
Buhari cant better the economy, stop or minimize institutionalized corruption nor curb insecurity because he is all he is claim he wants to correct after about 6 years.

This is what happens when a nation entrust its fate or destiny into the care of a well known incompetent failure of a president with an avid affinity for terrorists

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by Prince081: 11:47pm On May 05, 2021
Bubu is doing well.
APC!!! Change!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by Rodwave: 11:48pm On May 05, 2021
The world's most useless president

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by ODJ124(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2021
Fake News CNN.... Trying hard to remain relevant....

I miss Trump.....

Thread seen...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by Babaken(m): 12:24am On May 06, 2021
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by Shokoloko(f): 12:27am On May 06, 2021
ODJ124:

I miss Trump.....

Thread seen...
I had to go listen to the whole thing because of your quote. Which part of the news is fake: that there is a menace of Boko Haram, or there are Eastern separatists, or Fulani/Farmer clashes or South-South militants?

Can you quote the part of this briefing that is fake?

What's the difference between the context of this news and what you wrote here "...in terms of security "

Go buy NOW brand fish oil or Gingko Biloba to improve memory. I take one daily as well

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by richeso: 12:39am On May 06, 2021
hhmm..
Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by meolaniyi(m): 1:03am On May 06, 2021
God bless your a nation
Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by Praxis758: 1:07am On May 06, 2021
Waiting for uncle Lai Mohammed to deny insecurity, hunger and unemployment in Nigeria.

He would also blame the 2nd world war for the current Banditry and terrorism in the north.

Watch out for his next press release

3 Likes

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by Emmanuelcann: 1:08am On May 06, 2021
This is where rampant corruption and evil leaders have brought us. Failure of the largest black African country in the world is failure of black Africans everywhere. An inferior species!

4 Likes

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by cucumbar: 1:21am On May 06, 2021
The earlier the international community realize that what is going on is a well orchestrated jihad against the south and middle belt, the better.

This their narrative of economy, farmers-herders clash and all sorts no be am.

Only northerners , boko haram, bandits, Fulani herdsmen. Are they the only ones affected by the economy and poverty?

I hope we don’t get to a point where we’ll have a Rwanda in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by deji17: 2:09am On May 06, 2021
Some of these black reporters do not realise that they are just pawns in the chess game of the whites. The insecurity statistics of the USA is far worse than that of Nigeria. Thousands of Americans die yearly due to gun violence in that country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by optionalY09: 2:11am On May 06, 2021
Yet another twist to the narrative when they should be focusing on separatist to help aid quick disintegration of the country but here they come with a sponsored sympathy, an echo to the lies that the Sahel is drying, if at all the Sahel is drying have you done a little research from what distance of the Sahel to where the supposed “farmer herders clashes” is taking place. If the drying Sahel is turning to dust is killing and raping of southern farmers the negotiation for grass supplies? CNN is truly fake news as Trump mentioned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by optionalY09: 2:12am On May 06, 2021
deji17:
Some of these black reporters do not realise that they are just pawns in the chess game of the whites. The insecurity statistics of the USA is far worse than that of Nigeria. Thousands of Americans die yearly due to gun violence in that country.

oh shut the crap damn it!

16 Likes

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by mrfm1119(m): 2:20am On May 06, 2021
A
ODJ124:

I miss Trump.....

Thread seen...

Are you actually in ur sanity?

Pls can you explain to the whole world where the lie lies?

2 Likes

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by Freestainworld(m): 3:10am On May 06, 2021
I hope he will arrest them for criticising his government, if he fails to do that, then he is a big fool
Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by Grace001: 3:34am On May 06, 2021
Mmmm
Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by Kingspin(m): 3:38am On May 06, 2021
This is a president who has rejected every offer to tackle the worst terrorism situation in Nigeria.

He rejected mercenary
He decline state of emergency
Also national security summit.

Buhari government is an enabler in this crises.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by SmartPolician: 3:58am On May 06, 2021
deji17:

Stop writing NONSENSE on Nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by ecomalchemist(m): 4:14am On May 06, 2021
APC is Doing very well if you ask me.

Jaga Jaga Ti get E !
Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by PrinceOfLagos: 4:22am On May 06, 2021
Buhari scoring low low and more lows as usual

1 Like

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by LibertyRep: 4:31am On May 06, 2021
I'm surprised CNN too calls this violence ' farmers-herders clashes ' when obviously one part has always been the aggressor.

These are clear actions of attack on the farmers and their business by the privileged herders.
Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by smartty68(m): 4:52am On May 06, 2021
ODJ124:

I miss Trump.....

Thread seen...
Why won't it be fake news when you don't have data to stream the news...
Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by Nobody: 4:53am On May 06, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQH5gkHXxA
Helinues, come and blame CNN . . .

cc lzaa ngadaAwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by KingOKON: 5:03am On May 06, 2021
ODJ124:

I miss Trump.....

Thread seen...

Trump that called Buhari an incompetent shit hole, which he is
Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by Fathai(m): 5:18am On May 06, 2021
I wonder who Nigeria government will report to now
Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by nonen(m): 5:22am On May 06, 2021
Nigeria’s problem is very easy to figure out and solve. However, the major reason why it’s impossible to resolve its challenges is because of trust issues among the tribes. Everyone lives in suspicion of the other and sees the other as an impediment to their growth and success.
Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by Kewtt: 5:23am On May 06, 2021
deji17:
Lies. I did a research on gun violence and South Africa has more relative to the total population than the USA
Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by MVLOX(m): 5:25am On May 06, 2021
A certain Lie Mumu go come out come say na fake news oooo
Re: CNN Washes Nigerian Government’s Dirty Linen On The Global Stage by EagleNest(m): 5:51am On May 06, 2021
Not detailed enough. It's worst than CNN mildly reported.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Igini: Extension Of Primaries Deadline Not Possible / Lagos, Abuja, Anambra Tops List Of 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria / Adamawa: Time To Rejig INEC - Vanguard Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.