Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,586 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win (1442 Views)

Today I Step Into The Fourth Floor As I Mark My 40th Birthday With New Images / Cute Abiola’s Mum In Tears, Rolls On The Floor As She Reunites With Son (Video) / Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win by weezyk(m): 11:17pm On May 05, 2021
Peter Okoye of defunct P Square couldn't hide his feelings as he roll on the floor to celebrate Chelsea's semi final wins against Real Madrid at Stamford Bridge.

The singer posted the video on his official media account with the caption "peterpsquare Up Chelsea ��� UCL finals����� @chelseafc"

Chelsea defeat Real Madrid in a fiercely contested Champion League semi final at Stamford Bridge. Goals from Timo Werner and Mason Mount was enough to take Chelsea to the final where they will face Premier League champions elect - Manchester City.

Thomas Tuchel's hosts were grateful to goalkeeper Edouard Mendy for two fine first-half saves from Karim Benzema but they were able to build on the 1-1 draw they achieved in Madrid when Timo Werner headed in from almost on the goal-line in the 28th minute after Kai Havertz had lofted a finish on to the bar.

It set the platform for a second half of total Chelsea domination that was nevertheless laced with anxiety as the hosts missed chance after chance to put the game to bed.

Real's former Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois saved from N'golo Kante and Havertz, who also headed against the bar, while Mason Mount shot wildly over the top when clean through.

It was Mount, though, who finally sealed Chelsea's place in their first Champions League final since they won the competition in 2012.

Source:https://whenhow24..com/2021/05/emotional-peter-p-square-rolls-on-floor.html
Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxCiHoLx51g

Re: Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win by zolajpower: 11:19pm On May 05, 2021
grin
Re: Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win by cassidy1996(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2021
Chelsea don carry the cup
Re: Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win by Pepecushy(m): 12:48am On May 06, 2021
The blues we move to grab d cup
Re: Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win by RingRoadMafia: 1:28am On May 06, 2021
grin
Re: Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win by RingRoadMafia: 1:46am On May 06, 2021
Alonewitlord:
you are the one that thief,a fraudulent gang of Anthony okeke that's why you are pain that I am exposeing u guys

You have accused me of being a tribalist, now it's being a fraudulent gang member, who knows what you will accuse me of next? grin grin
Lmao! Me in pain? grin If anything, you're the one in severe pains because im not letting you scam people successfully. Bro, I dey fully on your case now. No go find work, lazy fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win by potent5(m): 3:46am On May 06, 2021
Nor be small tin o.

Tuchel is a great tactician.

No be like Lampard wey go just put hands inside pocket de look clueless.
Re: Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win by femi4: 5:15am On May 06, 2021
Best decision of the season is sacking lampard
Re: Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win by MVLOX(m): 5:38am On May 06, 2021
Chelsea really really made my night...
Re: Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win by yungbillionaire(m): 7:47am On May 06, 2021
My guy forget himself and him phoneee say na PENARITY grin grin...anyway congrats to them.... But I really wish Man City wins the cup. Pep is my man any day, any time.
Re: Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win by Wennys: 9:39am On May 06, 2021
'I will build a team that nobody will want to play against'-Tuchel
I think he's definitely doing just that.
Cheers to chelsea FC and the fans!
Re: Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win by telkevog(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

You have accused me of being a tribalist, now it's being a fraudulent gang member, who knows what you will accuse me of next? grin grin
Lmao! Me in pain? grin If anything, you're the one in severe pains because im not letting you scam people successfully. Bro, I dey fully on your case now. No go find work, lazy fool.
my brother please tell me more. I almost fell for his antics now. I wanted to transfer 2000 to his account now.
Are you telling me he is not the person in the picture and video? Wonders shall never end!
Re: Emotional Peter P-square Rolls On The Floor As He Celebrate Chelsea's Win by RingRoadMafia: 10:37am On May 06, 2021
telkevog:
my brother please tell me more. I almost fell for his antics now. I wanted to transfer 2000 to his account now.
Are you telling me he is not the person in the picture and video? Wonders shall never end!

He's a criminal who poses as a disabled to scam people. If you frequently visit NL since the last 3 years, you will know that crook. Innocent people have fallen victim to his tricks, no send am kobo.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Pastor, Joseph Dominic Agboli Dies At 58 (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Reportedly Moves Out Of Adekaz’s House Ahead Of First Wife’s Return / Megan Milan Almost Killed By Elephants If Not For The Camera Man's Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.