Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Help I Want Retrieve My Damage Airtel Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help I Want Retrieve My Damage Airtel Sim (1339 Views)

How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim / How To Flash Any Number Without Airtime With Your Airtel Sim / Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Want Retrieve My Damage Airtel Sim by clensman(m): 11:43pm On May 05, 2021
I need help on how to retrieve my damage airtel SIM card. It happen that I got a new phone in January and I need to cut the SIM card the person that cut it mistakenly cut it to the smallest one and it work for a week and I have being trying to get it back but the challenge I have now is that I cannot recollect the last five received and dailed call because it is not my regular line. Anyone that can help me with it.
Re: Help I Want Retrieve My Damage Airtel Sim by joinnow: 12:38am On May 06, 2021
clensman:
I need help on how to retrieve my damage airtel SIM card. It happen that I got a new phone in January and I need to cut the SIM card the person that cut it mistakenly cut it to the smallest one and it work for a week and I have being trying to get it back but the challenge I have now is that I cannot recollect the last five received and dailed call because it is not my regular line. Anyone that can help me with it.

tell them 5 websites you use it to visit. that all

old sim pack or affidavit
ID card national voter or drivers license

1 Like

Re: Help I Want Retrieve My Damage Airtel Sim by clensman(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2021
OK thanks I will try and do that
Re: Help I Want Retrieve My Damage Airtel Sim by Freelancerx: 2:05pm On May 06, 2021
Go to any airtel shop. They will tell you what you need apart from the usual stuff

1 Like

Re: Help I Want Retrieve My Damage Airtel Sim by clensman(m): 11:06pm On May 17, 2021
joinnow:

tell them 5 websites you use it to visit. that all

old sim pack or affidavit
ID card national voter or drivers license

Thanks I was able to retrieve my line back on Saturday with the website I visited.

Thanks for the advice I'm grateful
Re: Help I Want Retrieve My Damage Airtel Sim by joinnow: 10:32am On May 18, 2021
clensman:

Thanks I was able to retrieve my line back on Saturday with the website I visited.

Thanks for the advice I'm grateful
enjoy your line bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Come Buy My Spark 5 Pro.( suspended) / How To Use Find My Iphone To Locate Lost Or Stolen Iphone / Guys Get In Here: You Can Now Charge Your Gadgets By Wanking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.