Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Are The "Minority" Tribes Of The Niger Delta Safe In Ipob's "Biafra'?? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The "Minority" Tribes Of The Niger Delta Safe In Ipob's "Biafra'?? (3803 Views)

BREAKING!! President Buhari Petitions International Community Over IPOB & Biafra / Coalition Minority Tribes To Atiku: Return To Cameroon Within 21 Days, Apologise / 100 Pictures Of Show Your Naäked Wife By Ipob/biafra S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The "Minority" Tribes Of The Niger Delta Safe In Ipob's "Biafra'?? by Akponmfet: 5:20am On Jul 10, 2021
Says a Biafran armed robber.
IJAW REPUBLIC WILL BE A REALITY.
IBOM REPUBLIC WILL BE A REALITY.
NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC CAN BE A REALITY.
NIGER DELTA PEOPLE ARE DEFINITELY
NOT INTERESTED IN JOINING ANOTHER PARASITE WHO WANT TO STEAL OUR OIL.
Re: Are The "Minority" Tribes Of The Niger Delta Safe In Ipob's "Biafra'?? by louqas: 5:36am On Jul 10, 2021
horsepower102:

Let me set the record straight. I am not a supporter of Nnamdi Kanu’s version of biafra which includes non igbos in it. I and so many other like me have made it clear on this forum multiple times.

Second, niger delta is a made up entity. It doesn’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things. Those who abandon their African identity to claim Niger delta are in for a hard awakening.

Enough said.

What does BIAFRA mean in Ibo language?

And you dare say some people abandon their african identity

How foolish to claim to want freedom but cling to the name given to you by your colonizers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are The "Minority" Tribes Of The Niger Delta Safe In Ipob's "Biafra'?? by theTranscriber: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Re: Are The "Minority" Tribes Of The Niger Delta Safe In Ipob's "Biafra'?? by theTranscriber: 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
shocked
Re: Are The "Minority" Tribes Of The Niger Delta Safe In Ipob's "Biafra'?? by theTranslator: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Schools, Markets Shut As Sit At Home Berths In Asaba, Others (Pix, Video) / Moment The FG N1.4bn Car Gifts Arrives Niger Republic From Nigeria / See The Agreement Kwankwaso Had With Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.