Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Graphic Designer/illustrator Needed In Ibadan. 100K Monthly Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graphic Designer/illustrator Needed In Ibadan. 100K Monthly Salary (352 Views)

Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Designer/illustrator Needed In Ibadan. 100K Monthly Salary by leedigital: 5:43am On May 06, 2021
Hello.

Leedigital is looking forward to hiring an experienced graphic designer with a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics. Leedigital is a leading digital agency providing creative solutions for institutions and individuals. We have worked with several reputable clients over the years are looking to expand our team of creative minds.

Key Responsibilities
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
Conceptualize visuals based on briefs and requirements
Develop illustrations and designs using software
Revise designs after feedback

Skills and Requirements
Strong portfolio of illustrations and graphics
Expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
A keen eye for organized visuals, aesthetics and details
Ability to work remotely under minimum supervision.
Diligent and religious with deadlines.

Interested candidates should send an email to leedesign002@gmail.com with the subject "Application for the position of graphic designer/illustrator"

Note: There is room for remote work after the first two months.

Kindly share with family and friends.

Thanks.
Re: Graphic Designer/illustrator Needed In Ibadan. 100K Monthly Salary by emmakeley(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2021
I am not in ibadan but have all the required credentials. Can I work completely remotely?
Re: Graphic Designer/illustrator Needed In Ibadan. 100K Monthly Salary by leedigital: 3:04pm On May 30, 2021
emmakeley:
I am not in Ibadan but have all the required credentials. Can I work completely remotely?

Hi Emmakeley,

Thank you for your interest in the position. However, the position requires the right candidate to be onsite for at least the first two months of working with us.
Re: Graphic Designer/illustrator Needed In Ibadan. 100K Monthly Salary by leedigital: 3:05pm On May 30, 2021
The position is still open. Kindly reach out via the referenced email. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy Announcement-may- 2021 / Urgent Vacancies / Vacancy: Field Sale Representative.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.