Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

My Crazy House Help - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Crazy House Help (4119 Views)

Crazy Dancer / "The House Help" A Story By Solofresh / Crazy Hannah - By Lady C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crazy House Help by Toriperisc: 7:16am On May 06, 2021
�My Crazy
House Help�

�(She defiled me)�

@ Humble Smith

Synopsis

Meet Bryan a god on his own, his name is on the air and no one in the whole country doesn't know him..

Why wouldn't he be known when he is the most cutest guy ever seen, some believed he isn't a human..

He wasn't only cute but also got the greatest voice ever, his voice could melt your would leaving you emotional, his music is all that would always be heard all around the city..

His life was perfect, having all this and also being the son of one of the most richest man in the country..he also has the best girlfriend..

Sophia...

She was also a singer and the best female singer known, they both matched and were the talk of the town when ever they walk together..

When they both sing, the whole crowd faints in emotion, it was always the best...

His life was going well till he found Sophia having sex with Jeremy who was his main rival in the world of music..

He couldn't hate Sophia and forgave her immediately, but when he caught them two more times, it dawned on him that she never loved him...

His life turned to something else which couldn't be explained..

He became the most coldest man any woman would meet, he hated them with all his heart..

Surprisedly to him, he couldn't hate Sophia and that made him experience series of heartbreak from her...

He went into a world of sadness hating everything around him..
He would always stay alone and snub anyone who talks to him..

That was how his life turned into till he met Rose...

Rose is a young beautiful maiden not known for anything, she is poor so no one wants to know anything about her,

She is one of Bryan's dying fan and real love him madly...

Fate brought them together as she as employed as his house help by his mother..

Rose would have to do anything possible to amend his broken heart...

There was something Bryan found in Rose that got him interested..

She is crazy....

She Is clumsy

She is funny

She made him laugh

She has a unique voice...

But would he ever fall for her??
Re: My Crazy House Help by annro101(m): 9:25am On May 06, 2021
OK next

1 Like

Re: My Crazy House Help by Toriperisc: 7:15pm On May 06, 2021
�(She defiled me)�

Episode 1

�Bryan's POV�

Another roll of tears went down my cheeks again and I felt my heart pained so badly...

It was really terrible and shocking..
I had never believed it would turn this way,

How would she do that to me?

How would she left me shattered after knowing how much I love her, how much I really cherished her..

I am feeling so drained and had been in tears for some hours right here in my private room which I had made for my self and her alone,

This is a place we both come and spend time together singing

Today, I am here alone because she had dumped me for another guy..

Right now, I am hating ladies and everything about them, this building is near the school and is restricted for anyone else to get in,

Since she left me, this is where I comes to cry anytime I comes to school and sees her making out a great time with Austin her new boyfriend..

Do you know how it feels to be jilted by someone you loved so much only for her to start up another relationship with a guy who is your rival in music..

You can't know how it pains because you may not have experienced it..
It is very much painful than anything you can think of...

Sophia had been my one and only girl since childhood and our life together had always been great and perfect,

She is a great singer like me and we are both making waves.. we had always been the talk of the town and a centre of attraction, ladies wishes and pray to be like her, men who was her dying crush wishes they were me..

We were like god to many due to our great voice and stunning beauty..

but..that night shattered everything..

It was a night I would never forget,

Just like every other day, I had decided to give Sophia a surprise visit..

Remembering that night makes my heart bleed every second..

I had got to her house and was welcomed with the sound of moan and groan..
I creep into her room and for the third time again, Sophia was having a hot round with Austin..

This Is the the third time I would be catching them in the act, I had always forgiven her when ever she asked for forgiveness each time I catches them..

I was really furious and screamed her name, I was ready to show my anger by shouting while she begs for forgiveness not knowing I was in for the worst..

I really loved Sophia and was ready to forgive her again if she would plead for forgiveness but the unexpected happened..

She yelled at me and sent me out of her house, the next day, she sent me a breakup letter..

How can I bear this?
She is my first love and to be sincere, I can't love any other lady if it's not her..

She is my match and I still loves her so much..

I sniffed and walked over to my piano..

With a sorrowful heart, I started a song, a song of heartbreak, an emotional song that really made me broke down in tears..

I don't want to believe she is gone for real, I need to go and beg her again..

Who knows she may accept me back, she may accept me.. I need her in my life, I don't mind pleading till dawn.

Singing with her on the stage is always the best thing that always happen to me,

Our voice is the real match for any song, we had always topped every other singer, how would I cope right now when she is gone,

I can't love any other lady, not even for a single minute of my life..

I stood up and more tears rolled down,

I am the emotional type so i feel too hurt to even talk...I am going to beg her for forgiveness..I am going to plead for her to accept me back..

I had did this some days ago and had received painful words from her, she had called me many awful names which really shattered my heart..

I had told myself that I am not gonna beg again but right now I can't hold on anymore,

I need to go out there and plead again, she is the most important person in my life, I need her like I needed my breath..

I got out of the room after drying my eyes..

I pray she accepts me back because I may break down if she snubs me again..

My name is Bryan,

The name that is always on the lips of everyone especially ladies both in school and in the town..

Yes..

I got millions of fans around the world, people who couldn't do without my songs,

I had already rose to fame at the age of 20, right now I am a billionaire on his own, also my parent are stinking rich..

Many people sees me as a demi god or some kind of Greek god reincarnated because I was very handsome..

Ladies drool and faints in emotion whenever I pass by, they all wish and dream of me, everyone wants to stare at my face,

I had been a calm and nice person some years ago but at this moment after Sophia had hurt me, I am very cold and wouldn't hesitate to frustrate the life of any lady who crossed my path and got to my nerves..

I really hates ladies now because they are heart breaker..I want to frustrate their life so badly..
I detest their sight and wouldn't have anything to do with them, I wish I can also hate Sophia this way..

Walking to my car, I felt a rush of anxiety in me,

What would Sophia really do when I comes back begging knowing I had seethed at her to go to hell the last time she ignored my plea..

I wish I can stay back and let her be but it is very hard, impossible!!

I needs her beside me,
I hate Austin so much for taking her away from me, why??�

I drove back to school feeling restless..

Finally, I reached, parked my car and walked out..

Omg!!!!

"Look at him!!"

"The Greek god!"

"So cute!"

"I love you!!"

"Please look at me!!"

"Is that his real eyes??"

"Geez!!"

My face was grim as I head to the class ignoring those swoons and drools if the student, I could see their eyes wet as they day dream of having me..

Yuck!!

I got to the class and an uproar occurred, the students especially the ladies kept murmuring with their gaze fixed on me..

Just as my gaze fell on Sophia and Austin, I felt my heart grow heavy..

My legs became weak and I was really close to tears..
They were holding each other passionately..

"Sophia can we talk?" I spoke out dryly trying hard to hide my emotion..

"Me and you??..I don't understand?" She gawped and I sighed.

Austin was also staring at me..

"Let's talk somewhere!!.." I blurted and grabbed her hand leading her to the school garden where there were no or few people..

"Why are you doing this for real??" My voice cracked in emotion..

"Do what?" She asked with a sneer..

"What is my crime?..please tell me and I'll kneel down and ask for forgiveness.." I spoke out with a wet eyes

"Bryan, so you came begging again??" She laughed sarcastically

I couldn't talk, my lips were just shaking..

"I never liked you, was just playing with you, how could you even think I was in love.. No..I am not and you can't even be my boyfriend, Austin is more better than you, so stop all this..you can join other student to crush on me, stop acting like I am your girlfriend, everyone already knew we had broke up..." She smirked and left..

I felt empty, it was for real..

She is gone..

To be continued

Like and comment

1 Like

Re: My Crazy House Help by Toriperisc: 7:25am On May 07, 2021
Episode 2

�Bryan's POV�

I felt my heart growing in pain and regret..

I regret every single moment I had with her, I never knew once in my life that she would treat me this way,

I was gradually becoming lonely and bitter hearted, looking at women around makes me remember her, right now I hates every lady, I don't know if I also hates her because I still silently pray for her to return back to me..

My whole system was changing to something I can't explain..

I looked around and saw some student gazing at me and I felt angered, their peer alone is making me feel like killing them..

For real, I am hating everyone..

I was really turning into something else, every lady I set eyes on becomes my enemy instantly, it would just be like she is the cause of what Sophia did..

I contort my face into a deep frown before heading back to the class..

�Jace's POV�

"Hey Bryan what's up?" I inquired as I saw his expression..

"Get lost dude!!" He blurted and my eyes widened in shock..

I was so much startled at what he just said.. I didn't even want to believe he was talking to me..

We are good pals right from kids, we sings together and you can call me his brother because we does everything together sharing secrets and gist...

"What did you say to me?" I questioned but he gave no reply and went to his seat with grim, he wasn't smiling a bit..

The stern face even went more deeper when he saw Sophia with Austin..

Oh god!!

That must be the reason for his being morose..

I thought he had moved on.. I thought he had agreed to forget about Sophia not knowing that he still long for her, he had taken her out not long ago..I wonder what she said to him...

"Bryan, what is really wrong with you?..can you must stop this attitude" I rasped and he didn't even glance at me..

His gaze was straight and there is no doubt he was passing through a lot as I could see his eyes dim in pain..

I wish I could help him but I can't, Sophia had taken her choice, I even wonder why he can't move on with another lady, there are very beautiful and rich girls around..it seem he got attached to Sophia forever..

"The more you think of her, the more you feel the pain more severely, can't you just develops feelings for another lady?...many are drool and longing to have you.." I said to myself because he had already fixed an ear piece in his ear..

I was infuriated so I plunged it off making him raised his brow at me..

"You got to listen to me when I speak and not deafen your ear with that!!" I snorted and he squeezed his face..

"Do you still think we are friends?" He asked and I arched my brow..

"I don't understand??"

"You couldn't help me get her, no one could..no one of you all was able to bring her back so I hate you all, don't dare talk to me or act like we are friends..I have no friend!!" He spoke out in the most coldest voice I have ever heard..

I stared at him in shock and opened my mouth to talk but he left the class just then leaving everyone shock...

I had never experienced the type of Bryan..

I was really overwhelmed..

Slowly, I went back to my seat and waited for lesson to began, I wonder where he even went to, guess he isn't ready for school any more..

Three lesson went on and came to an end before the school bell rang for break time..

I rushed out of the class in search of Bryan my friend, I can't understand him anymore..

Was he really changing to a loner and introvert?

I searched around the school environment and couldn't find him..gosh!!

He may had went home, I wonder what his father would do about this new Bryan..

I just pray he changed as soon as possible because he can't be this way and still wins the national singing competition, he can't be this way and sing with a female singer, he got no girlfriend anymore and isn't ready to have one, how then is he gonna find the lady to perform in the stage with..

I'm really scared...

�Rose's POV�

"Are you a human?...answer me now before I kiss you!" I said to my god,

Hey, don't mind me...I was talking to this most cutest man in the history of mankind..

His name is Bryan and I finds it hard to accept him as a human, he is an angel..how can a human be this perfect, so hot!..sexy..!..charming..!

Gosh!!!

I love him so much, he is my life and breath..

Talking about his song, it is the only sing I regard as a song others are noise in my ear...

I would song along with him anytime I listen to his music, people tells me in had a great voice but what is the gain?..I'm I going be a singer one day??

Right now, my phone battery is already dead because I had been playing his music repeatedly..

Well, my name is Rose, a young lady who aspire to marry Bryan..

Biggest dream right??��

I know it can't happen but in my dream it happens continuously and I'm enjoying it..

I'm a poor girl with her mother living in the slum..we got no business with the rich..what can we offer when we can't smell a car or even wear a bright cloth...

Hey, everyone living in this area are poor!!!

I am in a different world with him but I feels like we would one day meet, I don't know if it was my usual wishes but seriously..Bryan is my dream man..

Wow!!!

Just then, my door opened and I don't need a soothsayer to know it was Clara my best friend, she is the only one that doesn't knock before entering...

"Have you gotten his latest music?.." I asked immediately as she slumped on my small bed..

"Look at this!" she squealed showing me something from her phone..

My eyes widened as I saw the news...

�Scholarship to enter Diamond Musical High School has begun�

"Isn't this the same school where Bryan is??" I asked with my eyes glistening with emotions..

You can't tell how my heart is beating now..

"Yeah!!..are you applying?" She asked and I felt like slapping her..

"You are not well for asking that question.." I scoffed and turned to Bryan's picture on the wall..

"I'm coming honey.." I smiled and blew a kiss..

"I'm not applying, it is risky!" He said and I sneered at her..

"You would be treated badly by the students..they sees scholarship student as the misfortuned, be ready to bear their bullies.." She said and I smiled..

"Do you know how sweet it would be to be slapped by Bryan?..that tender and soft palm, If it touches my lips, I'll blush for a week!" I grinned and stared at the news again..

"I feels like bursting right now!!..omg!!!.." I exclaimed and grabbed one of Bryan's picture..

"When I told you I am coming, it wasn't a lie..now wait and see.." I laughed as the picture smiled at me..

Wow!!!!

I can't wait any longer..

1 Like

Re: My Crazy House Help by Toriperisc: 2:06pm On May 08, 2021
Episode 3

�Rose's POV continues�

My eyes became wet again as I went into emotions staring deeply into his eyes..

It looked real and I could already see myself sitting beside him in class..

Wow!!!

"So you are really going to that school that is a real hell to the poor..this scholarship to get enrolled in that school was stopped long ago..do you know why?" She questioned with her arm akimbo staring at me..

I wasn't even looking at her, my gaze is on my dream man..

"Tell me why but don't think it would stop me from being the first person to register.." I stated dryly..

"You are really crushing on him, he may be so hot and handsome but I heard he was one of the student who started up the bullying of the scholarship student.." She kept explaining while I smile..

"I can never feel any pain if he beats me.. look at those blue eyes..ohh, I can't wait to see him..it would be a great sight.." I exclaimed crossing my arm over my chest..

"The only thing that is good in you is your amazing voice, I think Bryan and his crew would need it in his band.." She said and I smiled

"Just watch and see how I gets his heart, he must love me at all cost.." I squeaked and just then the door of my room sprang open and my mother walked in with her face sad..

"What...mom!!" I screamed and rushed to her..

She was very weak and her eyes was dimmed..

"Mom what is it?..are you okay?" I asked as I held her arm helping her to the bed..

It was clear there was something wrong..

"Ma'am, are you alright?" Clara purred as we both sat beside her on the bed..

She was very weak and was breathing abnormally...

"Do you know what kidney problem is?" My mom asked with a deep breath..

My eyes widened as I stared at her..

"One of my kidney is damaged, I have only one right now and I can't work anymore, I will be weakened for the moment.." She sighed and my eyes was covered with tears..

"But mom, where is dad??" I asked with a heavy heart..

"I already told you, he left us for another woman, I don't know what would be our fate now, you are our source of living now, my life depends on you..." She cried and I also cried hugging her to my body..

I could see pain in her eyes as she said those words, this Is the woman that had always wanted the very best for me, she had never want me to suffer a bit, that was why she had always do all the job alone...

"I promise to make you happy mom.." I sobbed..

"I over worked myself and got my kidney damaged, the doctor had instruct that I never do anything stressful, I'm so sorry daughter.. I'm so sorry you would have to work for us" she sniffed..

"It is nothing, I'm ready to do anything for you.." I said and she forced out a smile..

I turned to Clara and she was also sobbing..

"Mom, I would start work from tomorrow, you can never go hungry for a single minute, trust me.." I purred and she smiled again making me hug her again..

I love my mother like my life, when my dad abandoned me, she stayed and brought me up singlehandedly, why won't I do anything for her..

"It wouldn't be easy to make money for us..I'm really sorry..you.."

"Mom stop!!..do you think I'm a log of wood, I can do any work..cleaner, house help, chef, car washer..any of them..I can do it!!" I exclaimed and smiled at Clara who returned it and held my mom's palm..

"You don't know Clara well, she is a robot when it comes to work, especially when she has the picture of Bryan round her chest as a necklace.." She said and my mom laughed..

"Can't you see how she decorate our room with his picture, I wish she meets him one day so I'll rest.." Mara my mom said with a grin leaving me giggling..

"Mom I'll be meeting him in no distant time!!!" I squealed and she arched her brow at me..

"How??..are you ready to die?..how will you meet so a celebrity.." She questioned..

"I'll be in the same class with him, there is a free scholarship in the school he is..I'll register and like a dream come true, I will be a student and get to meet my long time crush.." I purred with my eyes glistening as I thought of what it would be like..

Wow!!..

'You are not starting any school..you can't go to school and also work, it would be too much " she said and I jolted up from the bed sneering at my mom..

"I rather do the both than leave this greatest opportunity..this is my only chance to see my dream crush, this is the only chance to talk to him, chance to touch him.."

I winked at the largest picture hung on the wall..

"So you also have his necklace round your neck??" My mother asked and chuckled..

"It shows he is my soulmate!" I laughed

"She would be bu.."

"Shut up!!!.." I screamed stopping Clara from saying that nonsense she had in mind..

I glared at her and turned to my mom..

"The registration is next week, I'll start work tomorrow and start school next week..I feel bad you got that kidney problem because of me, sorry for being a burden.." I breathed

"I'm happy I did all that for you, I know you would make me happy.." She smiled

"Why not!!..

"So it's evening, let me go get something for us to eat..." I said and dragged Clara's hand as we head out of the room..

"Are you mad!!..how dare you want to tell my Mon about any studies bully you are talking about!?" I scowled as we got to the kitchen..

"You won't understand, one of my friend committed suicide when she couldn't bear the bully and trouble from those rich and spoilt brat there in that school, it was part of the reason why scholarship into that school was suspended..." She explained but I wasn't moved a bit..

I am more than ready for all that...

Do you even know what is means to be sitting right beside Bryan...

Jeez!!..who even told me he would be sitting with me??

Arggh..he may have a girlfriend...

Gosh!!!!

His girlfriend would be very much rich and sophisticated than me, she may even have a great voice..eh..how would I be able to get his heart when he has his heart to her..

Eh..shit!!

"Rose!!!!!!" I heard my name and got back to reality..

"Where had you been?" She questioned staring at me in awe..

"Did I leave here??" I asked walking to the pack of plate to get some food for my mom, I had really forgotten she was waiting..

"You was lost thinking about Bryan right?" She inquired and I shrugged..

"Wait, does he have a girlfriend?" I asked stupidly..

why won't he he have a girlfriend, someone that is more than cute..

"He has a girlfriend that is 100 times better than you!" She said and I laughed out tears..

I don't want to think about that...

I dished out my mom's food silently..

"I'll be going before my mother starts looking for me!" Clara announced and I nodded..

The fact that Bryan has a girlfriend had really changed my mood, but how did i even thought he is single...

Gosh!!!

I served the food to my mother, she ate it all and I took back the plate..

Coming back to the room, my eyes fell on Bryan's pictures on the wall, they were all giving me reassuring smiles...

That made all my anxiety disappear..

Bryan likes me..

I chatted about many thing with my mother, we even played, finally, night came and we both slept off..

Morning came faster than I wanted..

Shit!!!

It just shattered my blissful moment with Bryan, my dream is always so sweet that I prays for dawn to take a year before it comes..

I wanted to go back to sleep when my mind drifted to what my mother said to me yesterday, I would need to work for us to eat...

I got up from the bed and rushed out to get prepared...

"I'm off to look for work!!" I squealed as I made my way out of the small house...

It was much easy and faster than I thought..

I got five works at a time..

Chef, restaurant attendant, pizza delivery staff, cleaner, nanny...

Omg!!!!!

It was really tiring than I thought, I would do all one after the other,

Argh!!!

I am very tired and dizzy right now, I can't see clearly.. My legs are even wobbling..

My phone rang and it was my manager in the pizza store...

What..

I am tired!!!!!

"Rose..please I know you are done for today but, it is very urgent, come quickly, you will deliver some pizza to someone!" He said

"I am not coming!!!..call another person!!!" I yelled and was even about to off my phone when I heard what took me aback..

"You are taking it to Diamond musical school..someone ordered for it!!!"

My heart skipped beat...what if it is Bryan...

What?

So I would enter that school now...

Why would i not go??

I would be seeing my Bryan!!!

With speed, I ran back to the pizza store,

Today would be my best day,

I must hug Bryan when I sees him...
���
To be continued...

Let's watch her as she hugs Bryan..
������

1 Like

Re: My Crazy House Help by Toriperisc: 3:02pm On May 08, 2021
Re: My Crazy House Help by Toriperisc: 7:30am On May 10, 2021
Episode 4

�Rose's POV�

I ran back feeling joy all over me...

My Bryan!!!

He is the one that ordered for the pizza?..

Woah!!..he would see me??..I would see him?..

We would stare at each other, I wouldn't equally hesitate to tell him how much I likes him and his voice..

I got to the pizza store and I was given the pizza...

"The person who asked for this is an idol, he is a singer and very rich..he is waiting right in front of the gate of that school..I don't eben know how he was able to order from us..guess we are blowing.." My manager said with a grin,

I smiled sweetly as I thought on the fact that I was the one he was calling, like..maybe we are meant for each other..

I'm already blushing right now...

I need no one to tell me before I know it was my Bryan, who else is an idol, rich and a singer..

I rushed out with the pizza after primping..

My heart was really thumping as I thought of the fact that I would meet him..

Just then, something crept into my mind leaving me weak..

Diamond musical school is a school for musicians, they are all rich..what made me conclude it is Bryan??

It can be any other student..

Oh gosh!!!

I never thought of this..

Shit!!.. My stomach grumbled signifying hunger, I felt really weak as my legs forced itself to carry me..

Diamond musical school has many student and I had thought the person that ordered for this is Bryan.. Can he even order for pizza here??

A very rich and cute guy like him..

And I wouldn't even get to enter the school..

I was feeling dizzy as I found my way to the company bus which would take me there..

The school was a little bit far, finally we got to the amazing school which left my eyes bulging out.. I didn't see the interior part just the outside, the part outside the gate was great, I wonder how the inside would be..

It was evening so there isn't any student around..

I have never seen this kind of building before, it was like heaven, I wish we would enter in..

I can't wait for next week when I would register here and begin school, Clara must be crazy to say she wouldn't register...

What Is bully?

The building alone would make you forget the bully she was talking about...

"Rose..get down and do your job let's leave here!" The driver grunted making me flinch back to reality..

I got down and walked closer to the gate looking around...

Just then, my eyes fell on someone sitting on the bonnet of his car...

My jaw dropped..what!!!

Who is this??

I asked myself as he gestured for me to bring the pizza to him..

This guy here is very handsome but not like Bryan, well.. where are all this kind of cute guys around my neighbourhood??
All my neighbours are just ugly boys with old clothes and dirty skin colour..

His hair was curled like Bryan and he has this lips that can make you kiss the air..

I got closer and closer feeling agitated..

"You are the pizza deliv.."

"Yes sir!!..I'm sir!" I replied immediately bowing repeatedly..

"Why are you bowing?.. I'm I a god?" He asked with a chuckle.

"What..do you think you are a human?..jeez!!..look at your eyes??" I said thinking I was saying it in my mind..

"What happened to my eyes?" He asked and I cringed..

"Sir, did you hear that?" I asked

"Why won't I hear it?..you just said it!" He said smiling making him more hot..

"Please stop smiling, you are killing me with it" I said covering my eyes shyly..

"Funny girl..let me see the pizza?" He said and I handed it to him still covering my face

"Remove your hand off your beautiful face" he said and my eyes widened..

"Beautiful face?" I questioned and he nodded..

Really?

"Yes"

My cheek became red again..

Rose can't you stop blushing

"Are you a student from this school?" I asked stupidly, don't I see he is wearing the school uniform?..

He nodded and looked into my face..

"You are a singer right?.." I asked and he nodded again

Jace's POV

"Can i ask you one question?" She said looking around

"Okay I am listening.." I said enjoying her company..

She came closer to my ear trying hard not to touch me,

"Do you know Bryan?" She whispered to my ear and laughed, her laughter made me laugh also..

Why would she even laugh after asking the question..

"Oh, yeah, he is my best friend and the leader of our new band which would still be officially registered.." I replied and she smiled to herself, she was staring at the space lost, her eyes was even wet with emotion..

"you are one of Bryan's dying crush I guess?.."

She turned to me sharply..

"Tell Bryan that a girl named Rose is...is.." She scratched her head not knowing what to say..

"I should tell him you are dying for him?" I questioned with a chuckle and she covered her face again..

"Tell him I love him!!!!" She screamed and ran away

I burst into laughter at what she did..

What kind of girl is that??

I smiled as I got into the car feeling very happy, just this few moment with this pizza girl I am feeling very glad...

I need to meet her again..

Oh, how can I contact her, I don't even her name??..

Why do I even want to know her name?

Oh, she is really funny..but..she said I should tell Bryan that she loves him..wow!! She must be a dying crush..

Well, Bryan is no more that man I know, he is now a cold and mean guy now, rarely seen, he doesn't even talk much except it is important..

I really wonder how he changed so badly all of a sudden..

I took a deep breath before zooming off..

Bryan's POV

I walked into my house with my face stern like always, i had never smiled because I see no reason to smile, why would I smile when my joy has been taken away,

I an saddened to the core, the more i see Sophia and him, I feels my heart grow in pain..

I don't like talking or singing with anyone, jace my friend doesn't mean anything to me again..

I don't like him and any other person, I hate to even stay where people are especially ladies,

Almost all my stay in school is in my private house where no one had the right to come in..

I am rarely seen and that had made the student faint in emotions anytime I come out..

I don't even like the view of student looking at me with wet eyes..

I always feel like pulling out their eyes..

I got into my mansion and there was my dad and mom waiting for me in the sitting room..

I already knew what they were here for so i ignored them and head to my room..

"Come back here!!!" My dad howled and I halted with my face contorted..

"Where were you all the time in school?" He asked and I frowned..

"Dad, can you just leave me please?..I went to school as you insisted, so let me be!" I seethed

"Then why don't you stay in class, all of a sudden you are becoming something else..what is it?..is Sophia your life" He growled and I rolled my eyes feeling like slapping him..

I walked to my room without saying any other word to him..

My heart is bleeding so badly, nobody would understand how i feel..everyday by day I cries all alone right here, I cries for her leave..

Why would she leave me??

I did nothing.. I did nothing to her, why would she really break my heart, i had once thought she was joking..

Even now I still pray she is joking, I don't want to accept it to be real..

My eyes is already wet and my cheeks is bathed with tears..

I was lying on my bed with my head buried in my pillow..

She left me and was comfortable with it, what about all those great moments with her..

Has she forgotten it so easily??

The news of our break up Is gradually spreading like a wild fire, it had been written down in the school press..

It would soon be published and that would mark the end..

When the whole world knows that we are no longer together what else do I need to accept that all hope is lost..

It pains me much more that she isn't moved by it, she is even urging them to spread it..

She wasn't coming back, people thinks I am moving along but less do they knew that no night passes by without my tears all over my pillow as I cry out my eyes..

My phone rang and it was the manager of our band..

"Hello" I said into the phone

"Bryan what I'm I hearing?..are you being lonely?..do you stay hidden all day?? What is it??.." He asked and I placed my hand on the red button to cut the call..

"I'll start singing again only when Sophia comes back to me, if you need me to sing, bring her back to me!!" I growled bitterly and cut the call without listening to his reply..

I rested on the bed with a deep sigh of pain.

My phone rang again and I grunted..

It was jace..

"What is it man??" I howled

"There is some one you would love to meet, she is your real crush..she even said I should tell you she loves you..do.." I put off the call even when he hasn't finished the nonsense he was saying..

Jace can't stop being silly..
A girl, my crush, she loves me..his does that matters to me..

My phone beeped and I took it only to see a notification from the school board..

� New student would be given scholarship next week Monday�

New poor students is coming to that school??

Arrgggh!!!

More trash..why??

I don't need those stupid poor student around me..

Oh God!!!

I flung my phone in exasperation..

I must make life a hell for any student who would come near me especially those commoner who would be giving scholarship..
Re: My Crazy House Help by Toriperisc: 4:30pm On May 11, 2021
Episode 5

�Rose's POV�

I sat up from my bed and my gaze fell on Bryan, I felt a glitch in my heart as the thought of seeing him in reality dawned on me..

It would be the greatest thing that would happen to me and I can't just wait for tomorrow, yes it is tomorrow..

I would be the first to go and register, I really needs to see him and talk to him, who knows he may fall in love with me at first sight.

I can't stop smiling...

I sat on the bed gazing at his picture which was so stunning that I would always get lost staring at it..

My mother was still sleeping peacefully..

Just then, the door opened and Clara walked in with her phone..

"Oh!! Another music??..what is the name?..did he call my name in it??.." I kept asking as I jolted up from the bed..

"Hell no!!..he no longer sings!" She stated and my eyes widened

"What??"

"Finally, the world has been made to know the reason behind Bryan not being seen in stage for some time now, it has been long he dropped a new song...do you know the reason?" She asked and I shook my head praying he wasn't ill..

"He had a problem with his girlfriend Anna and they broke up!" She said and I jumped up in glee..

"Ohhh..wow!!!.." I screamed in happiness as I heard that great news..

"Really..she broke up with him!!" I exclaimed and grabbed Bryan's picture placing it in my heart...

"Are you mad??" She asked and I smiled at her..

"Yes..I'm madly in love with him.." I said and kissed his lips..

"You couldn't even wait for me to finish and you are being happy like he proposed to you.." She half yelled and I plopped down on the bed..

My eyes is already wet, I can't just think straight now...so he is now single..

That means I have a hope!!!

"Rose do you even have the idea that you are poor??" She questioned and I sneered at her

"That guy is a billionaire and you are a poor girl in the slum, do you both match in anyway?..he would hate you the moment he sees you, he had got nothing to do with the poor.." She said and I nodded

"We are soulmate, we would sing together, I would be his girlfriend, I would replace his girlfriend" I muttered with a smile.

"Let me tell you all I came to say...Bryan had changed totally, his father, friends, and everyone are really stunned..you can't believe that he is rarely seen around..he doesn't stay with people any more always indoor, he can't even sing again.." She explained

"Why all this??.. What happened??.." I asked

"Sophia his girlfriend jilted him, she broke up with him and start up a new relationship with his rival!!" She explained

"Till I meet him.." I said with a smile..

"Meet who??...you may not be able to see him all through your stay in that school!!.."

"Its not possible!!!"

"Okay, you would be starting tomorrow right?" She asked and I smiled and glanced at Bryan before nodding..

"Good luck!!.. Don't forget to always gist me!" She said making me giggle..

"I went to deliver pizza to someone there in the school although couldn't go in, he was outside, he is very hot and handsome..well, after telling me he is Bryan's friend, I gave him a message to drop for Bryan.." I giggled

"What is the message?"

"What else if not that I love him!!..
you don't really get how much I love this guy..he is just soooo perfect!!!" I squeaked

"After tomorrow let's see if you would like the Bryan you would meet!" She laughed and I felt like slapping her..

"Bryan is my dream man, he just broke up with his girlfriend which means he is waiting for my arrival.." I chuckled

"Crazy girl..just stop daydreaming and drawing silly conclusions.." She said hitting me a pillow..

"Just watch and see!"

Jace's POV

I got into the class and as usual Bryan's seat was empty, he is gone again!

Sophia and her new lover is really making out a good time together..

Gosh!!!

I wish she would at least have mercy on Bryan by doing all this in secret, it just seem like she wants to hurt him more and more..

I sat down carefully with the eyes of some student trailing me..

"He looks so charming and calm!!" Some murmuring began

"I love his gentle look!!" Another chipped in

I smiled inwardly before burying my face into my palm..

Just then, my mind drifted to the pizza girl..

Ohhh...

She gave me a message..is she that crazy??

The way she was even covering her face is just soo funny..

Aaaha..

I would look for her tomorrow at the pizza, her type is needed in Bryan's life..she may be able to make him smile even if it is for a minutes..

Who knows she may change him...

The new Bryan is really destroying many things..

Our new band would be on hold, the company income would reduce..

Bryan is our greatest asset and now he is becoming a loner because of Sophia..

He wouldn't want to move along.. Why??

Sophia isn't coming back..why can't he accept his fate and move on..

Just then, Bryan walked into the class,

Omg!!!!!!!

Who is this??.. A human??

No ooo

He is an angel!!..Is that his real eyes..what about those lips??

Aggghrr..please look at me!!

I love you oppa!!..you are my everything!!

The while class went into am uproar as everyone especially the ladies admire, drool and swoon for Bryan..

His face was stonily but he still looks so hot..

"Bryan!..at last, you came to class, where?..."

"Stop those gibberish!.." He grunted and moved his hand over his hair in frustration as he saw how all the student were all going crazy..

Some ladies were even fainting.. Some had their eyes wet in deep emotions..

"I came here to ask you for a favour??"he growled

" a favour?..me?..my ears are itching.. " I chuckled

"Join hand with me so we can revoke that scholarship, I can't take in those trashcans into this school.." He huffed and sat down,

"It can't be revoke now that it has been..."

"Just shut up!!" He howled and moved his hand through his hair again,

He was really getting freaked out staying with the student around peering at him..

"I would not want any new student from the scholarship into this class, find another place for them..I can't stay in the same place with them..agghrr!!

I was getting annoyed at the whole thing..

" let's see how it goes buddy.." I said

"What about the band?..what about your singing career?..what about all that??...can you stop all this your attitude!!!.. She is gone!? I snapped and he rolled his eyes before standing up..

Bryan's POV

"I hate you..I hate dad..can you just see her, can you??..she isn't even looking at me, all her attention is in him, very soon they would bring out a song together.." I sobbed bitterly..

How would she claimed to have loved me but didn't took anyway long to replace me..

I muffled glancing at Sophia who wasn't looking at me a bit..

She really hates me for nothing, nothing, I did nothing

"Someone special is dying for you, she is really crushing on everything about you..her name is Rose and she says I should tell you that she loves you!.." Jace's voice echoed in my ear..

For some minute, I felt strangely at the mention of that name.. Rose!!.. Rose!!..that name echoed in my memory..

For some seconds, I felt the urge to see her..

What is this??
Tbc
Re: My Crazy House Help by Toriperisc: 6:50pm On May 12, 2021
�(She defiled me)�

Episode 6

�Bryan's POV�

For some moment I thought on this name like it was something else..

The stupid urge was something I can't explain, how would I want to see her..gosh!

Is Rose a name of a person or a name of a flower?

I laughed to myself without even knowing when the laugh came out..

"Did you just laughed?" He exclaimed and I turned to him with an arched brow..

"Man you just laughed like seriously??" He smiled and I got rolled my eyes getting vexed, why did I even laugh, what is funny about the whole thing..

I hissed and took a deep breath,

I looked up and there were the eyes of ladies peering at me..

I rolled my eyes again and sighed..

"Tell that Rose that she shouldn't near me or this school or I'd skin her alive!" I stated and he chuckled..

"That's because you haven't seen her.." He said and I sneered at him like he is insane..

"Do I need to see her before hating her??..tell her that I hate her..so much" I hissed and fluttered my eyes..

I raised my gaze again and their eyes fell on me..

Oh gosh!!!

"I think I need to leave this class,!" I seethed under my breath and I stood up

Just then, a teacher walked in and that made me sit back..

Shit!!!

"Bryan you got to stop this..you know we got a main rival in music, Austin..do you want him to take the glory?" He said and I looked at him feeling the urge go slap his face..

"Why should I sing when the inspiration is gone?"

"There you lie, the talent is still there, Sophia isn't your life...forget her!!" He growled

"Well, I'll forget her and also forget music because it is now useless!" I stated bitterly wishing I can really forget Sophia..

The taught all he had to teach without me even listening to a single word, I even hate him for coming in when I wants to leave the class..

After what seems like an eternity to me, he was done and left..

I sighed and turned to jace who also turned to me..

"Are you helping me revoke the scholarship or not?" I grunted

"I would have gladly do it for you but I have this feeling that Rose would be among those that would sign in through that scholarship.." He said and I flared up..

"I don't give a damn about that Rose of yours??..do you know how it would be having those people here??..do you know how smelly they would be??..what about the obsessed ones..aaahhha!" I ruffled my hair in frustration attracting the attention of everyone in the class..

They all stared at me making me pissed up...

"Hey why the stares!!" I growled and they averted their gaze..

"You don't know me well right?" I said to jace

"Ugh??"

"I'll make sure I personally make life hell for all those commoner, they would regret the day they decided to come here!!" I breathed and stood up to leave..

Jace was staring at me in awe, I don't give a damn, how could I even want to see that Rose flower, he just said she would sign in the scholarship which means she is even poor...

Gosh!!!

I turned to leave but felt my legs heavy as I caught the glimpse of Sophia and Jeremy again, I couldn't hold myself this time..

I walked to them, you don't know how exasperated I am..

"Hey, aren't you ashamed of all this??" I seethed trying hard to hide my pain of seeing her with him..

"Ashamed of what?..have you gone nut?" Jeremy was the one to talk now..

"Shut those smelly pit you godforsaken a**hole!!" I cursed making him sneer at me

"Don't you know you are the a**hole here??..that's the reason I dumped you.." She spited and I swallowed hard..

"wanna know when we would drop a song??" She chuckled and my stomach grumbled

"Oh yeah, we created a song about the timid guys like you who gets dumped easily" Jeremy laughed..

"To hell with those songs..fools!!" I howled and turn to leave so they won't see my eyes which was becoming wet..

"We wouldn't sing it here, we are leaving for Paris tomorrow, we need a breathing space, your pathetic eyes is disturbing us, we are leaving this school for you at the moment.." Sophia chuckled making my world crumble..

So there wasn't a single hope, she was leaving

I looked at myself and felt so low..wasn't I that Bryan that is known through out the whole town?.. I looked up and the stares of the student caught my eyes..

The ladies was really having their eyes filled with emotions as they wish and long for me to at least look at them..
everyone wants me but the person I dearly want doesn't want me in her life a single bit..

I took a deep breath and turned my gaze to Sophia and the stupid guy..

"Do you think I care??..hey you can take your a**s anywhere you like, I don't give a damn, you are nothing to me anymore..f**k you!!" I seethed and walked away while she giggled behind making me feel shame..

Well, I guess it is over....

I think I hates her now..to hell with her!..to hell with singing, to hell with any band, to hell with the f**king national competition.. I don't care anymore, my joy is gone...shit!!!

I walked out of the school and dashed into my flashy car, the most expensive car in the garage, it was sparkling white and really fitted my white attire..

I ignited it and drove away, I'm not going home just want to go to a secluded area and calm my nerves, I need to get myself together..

Its getting too much..I drove away with my mind clouded with different thought..

The thought of my future without Sophia, how would life be without her, it was just too sudden..very soon everyone would know of our separation.

How would i cope when I can't like any lady, how would I even sing remembering that she gone...

Can I even compete with her when she sings with another band??

How

Tears rolled down as I drove to where I don't even know..

My phone rang immediately and it was my dad..

"What is it??" I asked angrily

"Are you suddenly mad!!..how could you leave the school without guards, what is wrong with you??" He seethed

"Stop calling me please, I don't want to talk to any of you!" I gruffed

"You are out of your mind??.. I'm already sending five guard to you now..stop risking your life son.." He said and i hung up..

I sighed and parked my car beside the road before resting my head on the dash board..

I don't know where I am, all I know is that the environment is calm, I just need to rest my head..

Just then, someone tapped me..

What

I raised my gaze and it fell on a lady who was dressed in a company uniform, she was carrying a pizza..

My mind flashed to what jace said..she is a pizza attendant..

"Who are you??" I asked the girl who wasn't moving or talking, her gaze was just on me as she gasp for breath, her eyes was widened as she looked stunned..

"You are Bryan?" She asked and I sneered at her..

"Are you Rose??" I asked and her eyes widened the more..

"You know my name" She squeaked

"I don't know you or your flower name..why did you even touched my car talk more of touching me??" I asked stepping down of the car..

The pizza she was holding dropped off her grip as I jaw dropped..

"Bryan!!!!!!!!" She screamed and jumped like she won a lottery..

"What??..why did you scream my name??" I huffed and she bowed and stared at my face like she hasn't seen a face like this before..

"You came looking for me right?..jace gave you my message.." She squealed leaving me taken aback..

Is she mad

How would I come looking for her??..

What type of girl is this?

"Do you know you disgust me, I swear I don't know how I was able to even talk to you.." I grunted and she smiled

"When you are rude, you looks more cute and hot..please are you a human or one of the angel that was forgotten on earth?" She asked squinting her eyes..

"Please do me a favour by not registering in the school, please I can't have you there, you are very clumsy" I sneered

"Do you know what soul mate is??" She asked walking to and fro like with her hands clutched behind..

"Can you leave now?" I said and she walked closer..

"Don't come near me!!" I screamed but she wasn't listening, her face was even filled with smiles..

"I heard your girlfriend left you, you must be heartbroken now..forget about her or she would think she has control over you.." She smiled and I looked away

"I can't believe a day like this would come, I can't believe I am standing with you here, how did you even came here?..I feel like bursting standing close to you, your colongne is making me feel dizzy.." I purred

"Just wait a little, my guards is approaching..you will end in jail in no distant time, I can't believe you got the gut to...arrgh..." I growled and glared at her..

Immediately she heard that, she took my hand and squeezed it softly..

"Just know I love you, I love you and I know you may not love me but..I..am really in love with you..I love youu." She kept saying in a low tone

"Ohh, I'll take one hour to wash that hand, you must have stained it now!" I growled ignoring all she said..

"Look" she said pointing at my right..

I turned my gaze to see what she was showing me and the next thing she did surprised me..

She kissed my cheek and ran away....

Ugh??

My lips curved into a smile and before I knew it, I laughed...

What??..she just made me laugh..
Re: My Crazy House Help by Toriperisc: 6:27am On May 13, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Check Who You Are To Me On Nairaland / 5 Books To Sharpen Your Writing Skill In 2020 / The Virgin Wife Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.