Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

“country Don Choke” Davido Says As He Leaves The Country - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “country Don Choke” Davido Says As He Leaves The Country (803 Views)

I “Settled” The Whole Airport — DaBaby Laments As He Leaves Nigeria (Video) / 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) / Men Fight Over Davido’s Largesse As He Leaves The Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“country Don Choke” Davido Says As He Leaves The Country by Prechious(f): 7:35am On May 06, 2021
Afrobeat singer, Davido Adeleke laments regarding the situation of the country as he blames it entirely on the current administration.
This is coming after O.B.O spent couple of weeks in Nigeria following his return to Nigeria fro the United state of America. Taking to Twitter before hopping on his private jet, Davido condemned any of the current administration supporters as he insists that the hardship is not different from being in HELLFIRE!!

To get more of this click my YouTube link
https://youtube.com/channel/UCr-SYjRame8T3m9nxow4gGA

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Want Anyone To Know If I Am Married; I Will Continue To Have Kids – Popu / Buhari's Daughter Graduates From A University In The UK / BBNaija Queen $lap Maria Crazy Fight Over PERE Love (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.