Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

He Never Used It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Never Used It (121 Views)

Snake Bites Pastor After He Used It To Prove He Is Untouchable (Pix/Video) / Using Microphone In The Church Is Not Biblical: The Apostles Never Used It / He Has Broken The Chains And Used It On Our Foes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Never Used It by glory2God1: 7:49am On May 06, 2021
Good morning beloved, I want to share an inspiration with you, this inspiration, I got it from the book of Joshua 7. In that place, God gave them instruction not to take anything from Jericho but Achan disobeyed the instruction and went on to take the BABYLONISH GARMENT and hid it
My dear the reason he took that garment was so as to wear it and look good before people and feel good etc but you know what, the matter was revealed by God and at the end of the search, he was discovered and was killed and was burnt to death alongside the BABYLONISH GARMENT (vs25)
The message topic said, he didn't use it, now look at the inspiration I got, if we one God's instructions to us, it will preserve our lives, but if we disobeyed them, it will lead us to 'death', yes, you may not die immediately like in this case but when you die eventually in that disobedience it will lead you to eternal death in Hell fire
Now let's assume that your own temptation is immorality, or smoking or stealing or whatever it is, once you breath your last, you will no longer be able to make use of those things again, yes, meanwhile those things will still continue to exist in this life but you have gone out of existence, no more access to those things again
Achan did not live to wear the BABYLONISH GARMENT nor use the silver and gold but he lost it all, my dear, God is calling you today to learn from the mistake of Achan and renounce those evils in your life no matter how painful it may be, yes, others also wanted the BABYLONISH GARMENT but they didn't take it because they wanted to save their lives, not necessarily physical life but most importantly, the life after here, my dear, I want to encourage you today to come out of every form of sin and give your life to Jesus, it is for your own good, the reason is because one day you will not be able to make use of whatever is preventing you from serving God today and the bad thing about it is that those things will ruin your life in eternity.

If you want to give your life to Jesus, all you need to do is to ask Him for mercy and forgiveness for all your past sins and promise Him that from today, through His grace, you will never deliberately go back to those sins again
Pray that prayer with all your heart and you will find the peace of God in your life
God bless you
Your welfare in time and eternity is our concern
For counseling, you may reach me on :07062353601

(1) (Reply)

I Shall Enter Into My Season Of Testimony. Click Link. / Gratitude Of Heart Spuns One To Give Willingly, Cheerfully And Generously. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/05/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.