Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,631 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Funny Memes To Start Your Day - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Memes To Start Your Day (4675 Views)

Top20 Crazy Memes to make your day:meme Collections / Collection Of Funny Tweets And Memes To Brighten Up Your Day / Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Funny Memes To Start Your Day by Jesterinjay: 10:04am On May 07, 2021
cry

Re: Funny Memes To Start Your Day by Jesterinjay: 10:07am On May 07, 2021
grin

Re: Funny Memes To Start Your Day by Cabardin: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
There's no need to post such memes. Sometimes it gets so funny that it leads to stupid mishaps. One day at work, I was sitting so quietly and leafing through the feed on my computer when I found a meme. I don't remember what it was about, I think it was something about bob memes, but I laughed so hard that I poured coffee on my colleague. Because I burst out laughing, he felt that I was laughing at him. I almost fell off my chair. So I had to apologize. But he didn't mind and laughed with me in the end, although I saw how he was ready to beat me in the first five minutes. And then we found an even funnier meme

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Massage Oil Have In Common With Alcohol? / 15 Reasons Why A Beer Is Better Than A Woman / Now What Was This Horse Trying To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.