Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number (2173 Views)

Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver / Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by emmaebube: 9:07am On May 06, 2021
I wanted to subscribe my phone and I saved the number as beneficiary not knowing the last digit wasn't correct I subscribed 4,500 and it didn't reflect after some mins did another 300 and it didn't reflect..
That was when I had to cross check and noticed the number wasn't correct, please can someone help me out on how to reach Airtel cause I used airtel as network
Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Opak001(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2021
Take heart
Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by emmaebube: 9:18am On May 06, 2021
Opak001:
Take heart
I just hope I can be refunded, I really need that cash
Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by OB7Foreva(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2021
I've done that a couple of times, you'll still get over it bruh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by emmaebube: 9:26am On May 06, 2021
OB7Foreva:
I've done that a couple of times, you'll still get over it bruh
So that means no hope�
Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Solosolojohquay: 9:32am On May 06, 2021
No hope unless the person is a lady you might become friend and get your rewards somewhere else know what I mean grin
Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by SUPERPACK: 9:33am On May 06, 2021
emmaebube:

So that means no hope�
call the number you recharged and beg the person for a refund with your line.
Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by emmaebube: 9:42am On May 06, 2021
SUPERPACK:
call the number you recharged and beg the person for a refund with your line.
The number does not exist
Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Solacecraig2: 9:45am On May 06, 2021
emmaebube:

The number does not exist

How do u hope to get your money back from number that does not exist? It's common sense na. The money is gone cos there is no one with such number that can refund back to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2021
emmaebube:

I just hope I can be refunded, I really need that cash
you can't get refunded oooooo. Its gone boss.
Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by emmaebube: 9:53am On May 06, 2021
Solacecraig2:

How do u hope to get your money back from number that does not exist? It's common sense na. The money is gone cos there is no one with such number that can refund back to u
Okay..
Thank you, they should work on their system so it would be able to detect errors like this
Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by emmaebube: 9:54am On May 06, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
you can't get refunded oooooo. Its gone boss.
Man go endure....
Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Solacecraig2: 10:15am On May 06, 2021
emmaebube:

Okay..
Thank you, they should work on their system so it would be able to detect errors like this

Yea. So that any money sent to such number should be able to bounch back as long as the number does not exist than for it to go into the thin air. And at the end, it's still Mtn that it will get to. Another way of defrauding the masses
Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Nobody: 10:38am On May 06, 2021
$100 USDT FOR sale
480/$
WhatsApp contact
https:///s/6043f893f305b
Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by Imhooded: 3:34pm On May 06, 2021
The last time it happened to me,my bank refunded it without me complaining, the number I recharged then didn't exist as well
Re: Help, I Mistakenly Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number by emmaebube: 10:32pm On May 06, 2021
Imhooded:
The last time it happened to me,my bank refunded it without me complaining, the number I recharged then didn't exist as well
Someone just picked and he promised to send me back the cash

(1) (Reply)

Medicinal Value Of Okra / Setting Up A Tutorial Center In Lagos -submit Your Ideas / How To Cushion The Effect Of Oil Fuel Subsidy Removal By Nigerian Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.