Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria (2085 Views)

How To Make Money In $ Using The Meta Force Business Model / How I Made My First 300k In Affiliate Marketing After NYSC / The blueprint formula to your first million in affiliate marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by DigiTems: 9:25am On May 06, 2021
Affiliate Marketing is simply selling other people's products and getting paid Commission on every sales you make.

This can be achieved either by physical contact(words of Mouth) or using Digital Marketing Skills to reach more customers on Autopilot.

In the process of finding a means of making money online, many have been frustrated to SCAM, Spending More Money and Making No Results or Gains...

Maybe Affiliate Marketing is not for me...I don't have a laptop so I can't do Affiliate Marketing....well, I want to let you know that Affiliate Marketing is rewarding if you do it on a right platform... and with your Smartphone, you can do it successfully.

I want you to stick to this thread while I take you through...

1. What Affiliate Marketing is in a very simple (crude) term, using real-life examples
2. The Affiliate Marketing Programs available
3. The relevant Affiliate Marketing platform you can leverage on in Nigeria to make loads of money
4. How I Made My First 10k in one week in Affiliate Marketing and then proceed to make my first 100k within a month

Training starts this weekend...and I'll keep updating this thread from time to time

Bookmark �

Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by DigiTems: 1:14am On May 07, 2021
I wish I could share my WhatsApp Group Link here but couldn't find a way to do that here...

...so, I'll stick to this thread to give you the full gist...

Remember: Training Starts this weekend

>>S T A Y.....T U N E D!<<
Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by Jaiz10: 8:50pm On May 07, 2021

Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by DigiTems: 8:54am On May 08, 2021
Alright!... Alright!!..... Alright!!!

Like I promised.... Training begins this weekend and Viola! Weekend is here....!

Guess you're excited grin cheesy wink

Well I must say that you'll get some information here that will blow your mind...all you have to do is stick to this thread

I want you to know that most of the things I'm about to share are what you already know but maybe in a different perspective though...

I am going to be doing No Grammar thingy here...so expect to read crude terms...

It's good to give contents in big grammers ooo I'm not detesting that but....but...who grammar epp....

I want you to learn from my crude definitions because my big grammar or sweet-talking contents may make no sense after all...

I could be playful or unserious here but take note of vital information from my playfulness...

Oya let's get down to business...

Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by DigiTems: 9:13am On May 08, 2021
What is Affiliate Marketing?

Hmnnn..if I may define

Affiliate Marketing is when you see that papa Ekene is selling 'solar power bank' that can last longer than any other ones that you have seen...then you discovered this man is making hugesum from it...but you suddenly realized that there is a place in your area where people there likes what papa Ekene is selling and would be willing to buy at reasonable amount...then you decided to tell papa Ekene to give you (that is if he's built a level trust with you) some to sell and he'll pay you commission for each one you sell...

Or you can say that papa Ekene, because he sees the potential of his product and knew it would sell in other places...so he invites you to be his promoter and you earn Commission on each sales...

Alright...

Well, Affiliate Marketing for people that loves grammar is simply the process by which an affiliate (you) earn Commission for Marketing another person's or company's products. You probably search for the products that interests your audience and market it to them and you get to make profit on each sale you make.

However, if you're doing this online (of which it's what we're going to be dwelling upon later on)....the sales are tracked by Affiliate links from one website to another... that's how the results of your efforts is been seen and you're rewarded...

If you know a Middle Man.... he's an Affiliate Marketer...he most times does it better than a learned individual blowing heavy grammar...

Realtors are Affiliate Marketers too...
Networkers are Affiliate Marketers too...

Igbos are good Affiliate Marketers too...

All these may have their different policies and procedures different from the Affiliate Marketing thing as we know but they're sure driving towards same goal....

Which is .....making money from other people's products or services...

Are you getting something?

Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by DigiTems: 9:22am On May 08, 2021
You too....I mean you reading this... you're an Affiliate Marketer...

Yes you are....even if you're doing so currently or you feel...No oo...wetin concern me with Affiliate Marketing...tufia-Kwa....you are whether you like it or not...how you became an Affiliate Marketer without knowing is what I'll tell you later......

>>Stick to the thread:: I'll BRB<<< grin grin
Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by DigiTems: 8:32pm On May 08, 2021
Yeah yeah yeah....!!!

I'm back....had lots of fun today...fun sleeping though....lol

Okay..I think I was trying to drag you into what you felt you're not...so let me tell you...

You are an Affiliate Marketer...Yes! you are...

Now...you see the difference between you and the real Affiliate Marketers is that they earn commission promoting other people's products while you don't...

For instance...
You went to a Spa and you like their services...you recommended it to your cliques and Boom!...they started patronizing the Spa...

Just look at what happens...the Spa get lots of customers (because it doesn't end with you and your cliques..they too will spread the news)...back to the Spa...they get more customers and make more sales but you...?!

You spend your money and receive a thank you (that is if they know you as the connector)

Let me be blunt here, stop been over nice or unconscious to the fact that you keep wasting your skills and your money... monetize your skills...make more money too...

Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by DigiTems: 11:20am On May 09, 2021
Happy Sunday!

Happy New Week...

I believe this week you'll be transformed and never remain in same state you're right now...

Remember, if you're a Christian, your ultimate goal is to please God, be at peace with all men and live a life of example as an Ambassador of Christ.... MoreGrace smiley

I think I'm seeing something about Mother's Day...well, If you're a female reading this, I celebrate you... MoreGrace and Wisdom to all Women(including my mom)

Make sure you put a smile on Mama's face today...

I will be right back...

Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by DigiTems: 8:51am On May 12, 2021
Good morning...

I'm still very much around...

Bot keeps me away... you'll surely learn something...just stick around
Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by DigiTems: 7:00am On May 15, 2021
Hi!

Happy Weekend!

I know I took a break from here... but I'm back now...with few words though...

Guess what?!

Don't worry I'll tell you soon (smiles)

Let me quickly...

We have Affiliate Marketing Programs like the ones you knew already (Simply type : The best 10 Affiliate Marketing Programs common in Nigeria) on Google and hit the search button, you'll see alot of them...

Now let's see something interesting:...I mean, I find it interesting to me...I don't know about you...

Here is it...

Do you know that Amazon is worth over $1.6Trillion Dollar?!

That guy really has a Business Model that's so crazy...

But you know, you too can leverage on that to make yourself a fortune online doing the same thing he did and will continue to do?!

Stay with me,...

Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by DigiTems: 3:23pm On May 18, 2021
Hi guys!

I know you must have been expecting an update from me...anyway, sorry for keeping out so long...

Back to Amazon, what is Jeff Bezos doing?!

Why is his Business worth that much?!

He is not a creator of a Product but he picks a Product and shows it to you(a buyer)...then when you see it and get attracted to it, you buy and he makes his money...

Remember, Middle Man...they make money from your hardwork if you're a producer...

They simply wait for you to produce and they buy from you at a price that is convenient for you and then sell to other buyers at a higher amount for a better gains...

Can you see that now?

So, those small small cuts...grows into bigger cuts...

You can never be poor if you have what to sell...and not just what to sell, if you sell what people needs...

If you sell physical Products, you'll make gains...

In this Global Economy, I'll advise you sell Intellectual property...why?!

Because people keep going after knowledge...it never fades nor ceases and will not until Jesus comes...

People that want to learn pay for value and you can leverage on that to sell what you know (Knowledge) that other people don't know...

Stay with me... I'll be right back

Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by DigiTems: 7:46am On May 19, 2021
Alright Good Morning...

I think I've been able to give you an overview of what Affiliate Marketing is all about:

A Company or Business (Products/Services)
||
You(Affiliate/MiddleMan)
||
Promote (Sell) via social media (Sponsored Ads) or on your website
||
You get Paid(Commission in %, it can be dollar, it can be Naira, etc) on any sale you make.

So that's it.

Well, let me clear your doubts and worry before you say oh I can't do this because
- I don't have A Website
- I don't have a Laptop
- I don't know how to sell online
- I don't have the knowledge

Well I counter all that... because, you can even without:
A laptop, A Website, A foreknowledge (you learn it)

There are Free Affiliate Marketing Programs All around...if you can lay your hands on one, it will do a great deal.

But the next segment of this thread is to bring to you an Affiliate Marketing Program that can help you Learn, Earn and become a competent, relevant and vast Digital Marketer and Online Sales Guru...

I will be giving you details of how it works and what you can benefit...

As a Student, A Graduate, A NYSC member, A working Class(in any field of endeavor), A Business Owner, A Smart and Knowledgeable individual who is willing to commit to Learning Digital Skills to become relevant in this Information Era, you need this last segment...

Watch out for updates soon...

I'll be right back...

Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by DigiTems: 5:13pm On May 19, 2021
Hi...

I just want to drop something here as a begining to what I am about to share with you later on:

Now, you have an idea of Affiliate Marketing...I believe you must have been finding out more info on your own too...

What we need to be talking about now are;

Xx Which Affiliate Program can I do in Nigeria that will not give me challenge and would also fit into my busy schedule?

#my believe is this: if you really want to make money online legitimately, you need to get on a good platform to actualize that...

In as much as we have lots of them...I will dwell on one because it has worked for me, and it's working for me and would still remain relevant till people no longer need knowledge (which is impossible)

Xx Which Affiliate Marketing Program can give me all the money I've made either in Dollar or Naira without placing a particular date or restriction to when I can withdraw and how much I can withdraw?

Affiliate Marketing is also a form of Digital Marketing...

If you must Learn any Digital Skill, try to Learn Digital Marketing, especially the skill of selling Online...there is an Economic Shift...the world is changing... please move with the Economic Trend so that you won't be lost...

I will breakdown an amazing offer for you Tonight so that you can begin to work around it...then take progressive steps to plug-in...

I'll be right back...

1 Like

Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by DigiTems: 11:58pm On May 19, 2021
Alright...Good evening... pardon my lateness...I know you had waited... forgive me...

Ok let's do this...

Which Affiliate Program can I do in Nigeria that will not give me challenge and would also fit into my busy schedule?

I will recommend you do an Affiliate Marketing Program;
A...that allows you to promote Intellectual Properties(Knowledge or Skills) already created by someone else...
B...that still gives you access to Learn and Master the Art Of Selling (either physically or online)
C...that helps you Learn How To Make The Most of Digital Marketing
D...that pays you even as you're learning and still teaches you how to apply the knowledge you're acquiring to make more money online

I'm talking about an Affiliate Marketing Program that will expose you to Skills like:

**Copywriting **Presentation Skill **Sales Funnel Building **Email marketing training
**Social media marketing **Search Engines Optimization(SEO) **Content Creation **Website Development **Whatsapp Marketing **Sales & Closing

These are just a few of the amazing Skills you stand to Learn as An Affiliate on this Platform...

I'm talking about an Affiliate Marketing Program that helps you Earn in Naira or Dollar or Bitcoin or Ghana Cedis

I'm talking about an Affiliate Marketing Program that is user friendly, less expensive to get started, that has visible potentials to outgrow the Nigerian Market to become internationally relevant,...an Affiliate Marketing Program that can make you your first 1Million in less than 2months...

If a 23years old and a GrandMa can do this and got their results within 2months...what do you think will limit you from doing better?!

I'm talking about an Affiliate Marketing Program that allows you to earn as high as 50% or as low as 40% Commission on a sold course...

I'm talking about an Affiliate Marketing Program that allows you to withdraw your money straight up to your account without stress...I mean, the only limitation you might have is when you request withdrawal on a Saturday or Sunday

I'm talking about an Affiliate Marketing Program that you have access to the CEO(He's a Nigerian)

I'm talking about an Affiliate Marketing Program that...

You want to know what this Program that is loaded with all these amazing offers is?!

Ok...I will tell,ok?

Just take a night rest now...pray and sleep well...tomorrow morning like this ehn... it's the Unique Affiliate Marketing Program Details you'll be seeing all over...

Note: Kindly act on what you've been reading so far and also make sure you get ready for me tomorrow...I will be giving Offers for just 10 serious people that want to be on the Affiliate Marketing Program I'll be unveiling to you

...make sure you stay with me ok...
...stick to this thread...
I'll be right back...Sleep tight

Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by Ffssf: 6:53pm On May 20, 2021

Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by DigiTems: 2:55pm On May 22, 2021
Good Afternoon!
Trust you're having a Wonderful Weekend?
I'm having ooo...(bot kept me away)

Ok...let's get down to Business

Remember The Affiliate Marketing Program I was trying to Explain to you the other day...?!

Here's how it works...

You Register as an Affiliate...with $23 or N10,350 Only

(Ehnn... don't even yinmu or leave..lol...yes, with N10,350...before you say "but Affiliate Marketing is Free to Register na"...this one is not Free oo... because a lot is involved and put in place to help you get more than the N10,350...your fee covers for your Four(4) Courses that would have cost you about 100k+, a User Interface, continuous learning activities(mostly Live Sessions), opportunity to earn, opportunity to meet Business Growth Experts that you wouldn't have met ordinarily...etc.)

Ok, let's continue...where was I sef?

Alright...

You Register as an Affiliate with N10,350 perry...

You will be given Access to the platform...

Access to the Four(4) Courses and other past tutorials that has been recorded

Access to the Ads Videos, Banners, Unique Links, Captions, etc. with which you'll use to promote the Digital Products of your choice...

Access to the Community Platforms such as Telegram Group, WhatsApp Group, Facebook Page,...etc

Access to me as your personal Coach, to guide you on how you can position yourself on the Social Media Platforms for your business promotions

This is what you will be taught first:

How To Generate Traffic To The Digital Products (Online Courses)

How To Run Sponsored Ads: either Free Ads or Paid Ads on YouTube or Google or Facebook or Instagram to promote your Business

Benefits of joining this Affiliate Marketing Program is that you'll become sound in Digital Marketing, Sound in Sales, become a Boss over Real Estate Agents, Network Marketers, Business Owners, and anyone into the Business of Selling... because you'll have the right knowledge to solve their problems...

So, there are many amazing offers...

...wait for it...

Re: Free: Learn How To Make Money In Affiliate Marketing In Nigeria by Vinuxchukwu: 1:50am On Jun 08, 2021
Interested

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Misspelt Name On My Result / Where Can An Oversea Bsc Nursing Graduate Serve? / Nysc Has Been Scrap By Federal Goverment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.