Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,648 members, 7,827,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide (2071 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by cococandy(f): 1:42am On May 08, 2021
It’s a developing story I see.

OP any more updates? cheesy
Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by JeffreyJunior: 2:11am On May 08, 2021
If you are the husband which I suspect you are, please let that woman be. You have the right to be angry but put yourself in her shoes and reconsider again.

She was pushed to the wall and what she did though not honorable, was a necessary evil.

Also, confessing it to you is a sign of remorse and that makes what she did a forgivable sin.

Put a close on this case bro and return the peace you once had in your home. It will be difficult but only you can do it.
Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by Redninja: 6:54am On May 08, 2021
OP is a liar. He's just recounting a yoruba movie he saw on African magic.

Stop deceiving yourself and others. See the way he just updates it. I've always said it before that all these tales on nairaland are really just tales.

Now I wonder what you stand to gain from this, esp since the movie has been shot and aired.

You disgust me.
Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by Lovecars501(m): 8:25am On May 08, 2021
thorpido:
Good for her.However,she needs to repeat the test in another 3 months.
She should also find a way to make her husband go for the test to be sure of his status.
is that really neccessary
Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by Lovecars501(m): 8:26am On May 08, 2021
Redninja:

Stop deceiving yourself and others. See the way he just updates it. I've always said it before that all these tales on nairaland are really just tales.

Now I wonder what you stand to gain from this, esp since the movie has been shot and aired.

You disgust me.
How sure are you
Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by Lovecars501(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2021
Redninja:

You disgust me.
Well,you know that all those movies being acted are something that has happened in reality,not all things you see on nairaland are based on movies,this is reality,whether you believe it or not.
Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 9:10am On May 08, 2021
The man should just send the olosho parking. She is using the suicide threat as emotional game.
Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by Lovecars501(m): 9:13am On May 08, 2021
Nonexistent1:
The man should just send the olosho parking. She is using the suicide threat as emotional game.
[s]
Nonexistent1:
[/s]
Nonexistent1:
Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by thorpido(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2021
Lovecars501:
is that really neccessary
Yes,cos if she is infected,she might be in her window period and test negative now.She also needs to be sure her husband is truly HIV positive and not hearsay.
Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by Lovecars501(m): 9:27am On May 08, 2021
thorpido:
Yes,cos if she is infected,she might be in her window period and test negative now.She also needs to be sure her husband is truly HIV positive and not hearsay.
Thanx very much doctor thorpido
Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by frozen70(f): 8:33am On May 09, 2021
Lovecars501:
No vex,but i don't know how to handle it,that's why i brought it on nairaland

Look, let her do whatever that comes to her mind

If the man doesn't want the marriage again because of what she did to save her daughter, let nature judge him

A mother can go any length to save her child
Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by Lovecars501(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2021
frozen70:

Look, let her do whatever that comes to her mind

If the man doesn't want the marriage again because of what she did to save her daughter, let nature judge him

A mother can go any length to save her child
Thanks sir,i really appreciate
Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by Lovecars501(m): 11:54am On May 09, 2021
New update: i presented all the advices nairalanders gave me to her and now she is no more committing suicide. She has decided to look for another job,am also assisting her in my own way,because i already explained her predicament to my boss,and he said he will give me feedback
Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by Angelacruz: 12:31pm On May 09, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
She wants to commit suicide and leave her daughter for who? So her brain does not tell her that she can be strong and continue living her life even if the husband leaves her? She lived without him for 4years. She is a stupiddd woman to think of suicide. Did her husband confess the number of women he slept with when he was abroad? Let her die now since the husband is the air she breathes or she is handicapped and can't patiently look for another job, matcheeww. Tell her to give that child for adoption before she commits suicide because the husband will remarry/travel out and abandon the daughter. What an idiott. Before I forget, God is whom she should have confessed to. Very annoying post.
well written

1 Like

Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by Angelacruz: 12:31pm On May 09, 2021
Lovecars501:
She just told me nw dat she found out from one of her husband friend dat her husband has contacted HIV when he was abroad
double wahala...so d husband was not even faithful
Re: Please Help She Wants To Commit Suicide by Lovecars501(m): 4:06pm On May 10, 2021
Angelacruz:
double wahala...so d husband was not even faithful
i was soo suprised when she told me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men! Is It Bad For Your Wife To Know How Much Your Salary Is? / She Needs Ur Advice..she Is Her Mother But She Can’t Keep Her Secret. / Does God Predetermines Whom you Marry? MY OPINION!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.