Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? (1473 Views)

What Traditional Medicines Did You Use To Help With Natural Birth ? / Which Cream Do You Use For Your Skin? / Be Sincere: Which Name Did You Use To Save Your Mum's Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by minasu190: 12:34am On Feb 18, 2022
Okay guys,i made up my mind of getting a laptop this year and it eventually worked out,i got a Uk used Dell 4600 january, ever since then,i have not used it for anything tanigble. All I do is watch movies and play games throughout,thou i do read novels and do some crazy artwork on corel draw(i'm a novices)pls does anyone know what i can learn just to keep my brain?Np:i no wan do yahoo,thanks for your contribution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Wayne4uall(m): 12:35am On Feb 18, 2022
To work

1 Like

Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by minasu190: 12:42am On Feb 18, 2022
Wayne4uall:
To work
whick kin work bros?
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Richy4(m): 4:52am On Feb 18, 2022

Do you know all Microsoft office and it's functions? Are u an expert in Excel?

What about learning about your laptop...All the ctrl V,F shifts etc on laptops?

What about SAP/ ERP software packages people use in offices.. There are lots of things to learn...

1 Like

Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by teezzybee: 6:04am On Feb 18, 2022
Chat me up on Whataspp. [Nairaland2022]. I need one but can't lay my hands on one. There is something I'd like you to help me do with your laptop if you have Ms word. You can also benefit from it. It is a transcription test file I need to add finishing touch to. If we succeed you will be able to make at least 25,000 a week in the comfort of your home. It is no scam. You don't payme a dime.
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 18, 2022
I use it to work as a data analysis.

3 Likes

Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Nigga44: 6:28am On Feb 18, 2022
For Crypto trading
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by minasu190: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2022
Nigga44:
For Crypto trading
How does it work boss?
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by minasu190: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2022
teezzybee:
Chat me up on Whataspp. 08082404039. I need one but can't lay my hands on one. There is something I'd like you to help me do with your laptop if you have Ms word. You can also benefit from it. It is a transcription test file I need to add finishing touch to. If we succeed you will be able to make at least 25,000 a week in the comfort of your home. It is no scam. You don't payme a dime.
really?
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by teezzybee: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2022
minasu190:
really?

Really, really. I've already done 80% of the job. Once we complete the finishing touch, you'll make a duplicate of your own with little changes in other for it not to be the exact same thing then I will give you the site where you can submit it and in the next 48 hours you'll know. If you pass, you'll be able to make at least $20 a day depending on you. Chat me up on whatapp and lets begin.
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 18, 2022
Web design and development
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2022

2 Likes

Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by meobizy(f): 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
Watch movies.
Read blogs.
Play games.
Learn life hacks.
Browse the internet.
Listen to chill hop.

When I left school I realized a phone was more than enough for whatever I needed. People learn to code on their phones nowadays. Computers are extra accessories.

1 Like

Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by socialmediaman: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Okay guys,i made up my mind of getting a laptop this year and it eventually worked out,i got a Uk used Dell 4600 january, ever since then,i have not used it for anything tanigble. All I do is watch movies and play games throughout,thou i do read novels and do some crazy artwork on corel draw(i'm a novices)pls does anyone know what i can learn just to keep my brain?Np:i no wan do yahoo,thanks for your contribution.

Looks like you have stable electricity and too much time on your hands.

Can you type 50 words per minute without looking at your keyboard? Start with that as a basic computer skill, https://www.typing.com/student/lessons then progress to using productivity tools like Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) or Google Workspace (Docs, Sheets, Slides). You can get through these quickly since you're already experimenting with Corel.

After that, look for courses on Coursera https://www.coursera.org/ and apply for their scholarships. You get certificates for courses completed. Learn what you can get paid for. With a salary you can save, invest and advance your career. Do a lot of research on google before you enroll for any course. Know the prerequisites and don't skip them, how long it takes to complete, and how you can make money from the course after completion

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Karleb(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
meobizy:
Watch movies.
Read blogs.
Play games.
Learn life hacks.
Browse the internet.
Listen to chill hop.

When I left school I realized a phone was more than enough for whatever I needed. People learn to code on their phones nowadays.

Computers are extra accessories.

Wrong!

Op shey make I give you "The definitive guide to Javascript" make you read? grin

1 Like

Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by elantraceey(f): 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Can't imagine learning programming on my phone.

1 Like

Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by meobizy(f): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Karleb:

Wrong!

Op shey make I give you "The definitive guide to Javascript" make you read? grin
Go and sleep, Nairalander. What do you know? Stay broke.
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Karleb(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
meobizy:
Go and sleep, Nairalander. What do you know? Stay broke.

Ok. grin
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Tmex(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
elantraceey:
I use it for transcription and other freelancing I do. That aside, can't imagine learning programming on my phone.
. Are yiu still working with qaworld?
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by elantraceey(f): 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tmex:
. Are yiu still working with qaworld?

No I'm not.
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Tmex(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
elantraceey:

No I'm not.
Ok ,pls can i send u a pm?
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by elantraceey(f): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tmex:

Ok ,pls can i send u a pm?

Sure.
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Lx6ix: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2022

2 Likes

Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Lucrativress(f): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Richy4:

Do you know all Microsoft office and it's functions? Are u an expert in Excel?

What about learning about your laptop...All the ctrl V,F shifts etc on laptops?

What about SAP/ ERP software packages people use in offices.. There are lots of things to learn...
You're right on point
I have a system and a phone but I'm just learning how to use it well.
I really want to learn that Excel so bad
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Rockyrascal(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
For editing. If you learn a soft skill like grant writing, business plan development or proof reading. You could open a seller account on fiver.com to offer your services.
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Thebig4: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
I used laptop to do alot of things, there alot you need to learn you have something someone else is looking for.
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by spyglaxx: 3:46am On Feb 21, 2022
linux vps. unending word of possibilities.
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Tmex(m): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2022
elantraceey:

Sure.

I have since sent u a pm
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by elantraceey(f): 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Tmex:

I have since sent u a pm

I've since replied. Check your spam.

1 Like

Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by SideshowBob: 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
I use it as my extra accessor for work.
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by Tmex(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
elantraceey:

I've since replied. Check your spam.

Cant find it can you pls send me a mail on hayshires@gmail.com
Re: You Have A Laptop,what Do You Use It For? by daddio(m): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
teezzybee:
Chat me up on Whataspp. [Nairaland2022]. I need one but can't lay my hands on one. There is something I'd like you to help me do with your laptop if you have Ms word. You can also benefit from it. It is a transcription test file I need to add finishing touch to. If we succeed you will be able to make at least 25,000 a week in the comfort of your home. It is no scam. You don't payme a dime.

Good evening to you, please can you tell me more about this transcription?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls' Up And Down The Country, Which Is Best Marriage Material? / Re: Teenage Boys And Hormone (response To Debrief08) / Needed: A Good Creche/ Day Care Centre In Ojodu Area Of Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.