Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees (33166 Views)

Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by Invitationn: 3:28pm On May 06, 2021
iLegendd:

You're right.

What's your suggestion and solution?
That's not my job!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by puzzlegate(m): 3:32pm On May 06, 2021
kobabe:
Rip to them. May God punish UGM
. Who are you to order GOD who to punish ? What of those who kill innocent citizens. Satan will bless them I guess ? Senseless people.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by iLegendd(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2021
Invitationn:

That's not my job!

Your job is to abuse people online. Now I get it. Keep it up.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by puzzlegate(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2021
Edusouls:
They have been flushed out from imo state, now anambra should do the needful, Nnamdi Kanu and ipob is a curse to the south east..
Continue typing RUBBISH !
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by Lovecars501(m): 3:53pm On May 06, 2021
Golan007:

I beg to disagree.

Where you are situated, when last was a police station attacked or jailbirds forcibly released?
I agree that police stations in my area has not been attacked,but that's nt the only terrorism there is
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by puzzlegate(m): 3:54pm On May 06, 2021
munstaqq:

Lol... Continue cheering them. The only difference between the people they are killing and some of you is just the uniform.

They speak your language.
They live in the same location as you.
They are your Igbo people.

Keep killing them. Lol, you think you are peppering the north? Jokes on you. They will be replaced by northerners and you are even creating a northern dominated police force.
Adviser, why didn't you advise those that killed the innocent people with flag. Hypocrites !
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by LegalWolf: 3:55pm On May 06, 2021
puzzlegate:
Continue typing RUBBISH, senseless mofo !

Cry me a river man!!!
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by LegalWolf: 3:55pm On May 06, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

At the end say.....

My name is legalwolf
reporting from yaba left

Cheers........
Looool. Cry me a river man!!!!
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by kolas88(m): 4:15pm On May 06, 2021
Let them continue killing their brothers and sisters in uniform.they will soon realize the gravity of their handwork.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by sultry69(m): 5:21pm On May 06, 2021
cybersoldiers:

The are Muslim terrorists...
No,I think they are Catholic/Christian terrorists,if you want to see Muslim terrorists, you will go to the North or in the yeast.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by Litmus: 5:47pm On May 06, 2021
It is an oversight by State Governors not to invest in police deployed locally because they are Federal police. Due to this rising militant criminality, Anambra state could loose significantly more long-term than it would lose short term by suspending current projects in favour of modernising police infrastructure throughout the state as an emergency call.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by ablejesus26(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Not everyone with gun is termed gun men

Armed robbery is a crime and being on existence before gunmen came and will be in existence after gunmen

Robbery have been going on in ebonyi before gun men and will continue after gunmen

Unknown gun men are not armed robbers ... tell your governor to step up security

Hmm true enough.
I just want this madness to stop.
Gunmen in any clothing and form is not what we need now.
A time when we should be talking about development and preparing our region for the eventual uncertainty wrapped up in the country where nothing seems to work anymore.

If any group is aggravating on any issue, I see no way chaos and anachy can sort out their grievances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by Invitationn: 6:15pm On May 06, 2021
iLegendd:

Your job is to abuse people online. Now I get it. Keep it up.
Come on mate!
Leave suggestions for experts.
I called on your ridiculous opinion that you "Like the attacks on security formations in the East" because " some elements somewhere have monopolized violence".
Stop crying foul grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2021
Invitationn:

Come on mate!
Leave suggestions for experts.
I called on your ridiculous opinion that you "Like the attacks on security formations in the East" because " some elements somewhere have monopolized violence".
Stop crying foul grin

I can see the fear in you. Enjoy.
A student that usually carries first in class hates it when a new student comes to the school and takes over.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by Omodua(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2021
heartbraker:
Wetin kosin me? 90% of d policemen they are killing na igbo. MAKE dem no sha kon do refugee 4 yoruba land wen d match set.
Stop spewing nonsense! Do they ask of ethnic origin before killing them. You stay behind your chinco phone and type nonsense.
Get sense!
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by onespecial(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2021
Litmus:
Is the state governor and cabinet members not indigens? Aren’t Nigerians from this state supposedly the brightest minds in the country? How is it, criminals can mount attacks against an institution as important and crucial as the police, again and again and again and again and still record success - not even occasionally but every time! And, incredulously, so called Unknown gunmen, utilise same known tactics!!!!

Is that institution in Nigeria actually important and crucial as you make it seem ?/

We just finished end police brutality some Months back.

They ain't criminals , it is more like payback time for all their brutality without prosecution and justice.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by onespecial(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2021
kolas88:
Let them continue killing their brothers and sisters in uniform.they will soon realize the gravity of their handwork.

I guess same brothers and sisters have been brutal to the citizens without knowing they are brothers and sisters. Table don turn now, una remember brotherhood and sisterhood. Brother and sister kill una there.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by Invitationn: 10:57pm On May 06, 2021
iLegendd:

I can see the fear in you. Enjoy.
A student that usually carries first in class hates it when a new student comes to the school and takes over.

Not necessarily.
As against your insinuation, some of us enjoy competition cheesy
Where's the fun taking first all the time?
It's got more to do with the way you think.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by maybet081: 3:33am On May 07, 2021
Asgard73:
As long as everywhere is safe except police station police check points .. all security post.

We’re good.

Let the death bury their death

And for Yoruba people coming to remind us of Somalia

SsomLia is far more developed and organized compare to yoruba land

All Yoruba land are ghosted... except for Lagos .
No need wishing them Somalia ... that’s wishing em good

any one pass through yoruland recently? cheesy
be warned, lagos is a no man's land, every other city in yoruba land is nothing but brown roof countryside, maybe they are waiting for the Igbos to come and develop osogbo as they did in Lagos, no way, enjoy your laziness, bunch of tribalists.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by FuckOsuPigs: 5:22am On May 07, 2021
Tochi3:
Especially to also cure their frustrations pro Igbo thread.

Do you love my moniker? grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by ka1y(m): 6:12am On May 07, 2021
tempusfugit:
Just the fact that I separated south south from Biafra pain you well well, hence you have to reply me, theft, land grabbers

Majority matters when the time comes
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by tk4rd: 6:48am On May 07, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:

At the end say.....

My name is legalwolf
reporting from yaba left

Cheers........
Respond to your Nairaland DM please..
You will get to know me when you do.
Thanks.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by maasoap(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2021
flexlatifa:
I don't support attacks on police stations,
BUT the people we call our police ar the one's
Making sure that our referendum did not come to light.

Now you're blaming the police for the referendum, really! You have governors, senators, reps, house of assembly members, ministers and SAs who are part of the decision makers but the police who have nothing to do with decision is the one you're blaming. Receive sense
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by maasoap(m): 6:56am On May 07, 2021
maybet081:
be warned, lagos is a no man's land, every other city in yoruba land is nothing but brown roof countryside, maybe they are waiting for the Igbos to come and develop osogbo as they did in Lagos, no way, enjoy your laziness, bunch of tribalists.

It's happening already, olodo
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by maasoap(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2021
onespecial:

I guess same brothers and sisters have been brutal to the citizens without knowing they are brothers and sisters. Table don turn now, una remember brotherhood and sisterhood. Brother and sister kill una there .

More orphans for alaigbo, who cares?
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by tempusfugit: 7:01am On May 07, 2021
Hahhha a look at the way you re trying to sound intelligent for other peoples land
ka1y:

Majority matters when the time comes
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by dederocs(m): 7:01am On May 07, 2021
Pls remain in your destroyed towns and states, make una no come Lagos.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by dederocs(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2021
Charly68:
Police and soldier will begin massive lobbying out of South east zone earnestly ..This is end time battle..Unknown gun men every where
Only criminals and terrorists will benefit off this...the innocent will bear the brunt of their criminality.
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by LegalWolf: 9:35pm On May 07, 2021
tk4rd:
Respond to your Nairaland DM please..
You will get to know me when you do.
Thanks.

There’s no DM on nairaland
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by tk4rd: 2:19pm On May 08, 2021
LegalWolf:

There’s no DM on nairaland
Thanks..
I sent him a message on Nairaland.
He may get an email as a result of that
Re: Gunmen Attack Police Station In Anambra, Kill Two Inspectors, Free Detainees by Nobody: 12:20am On May 09, 2021
Just took a break Sis.
Took step back from following the affairs of this cruel human experiment we call Nigeria !
AntiAPC2023:
where have you been bro?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parents Give Out 14-Year-Old Daughter To Man Who Brutally Raped Her In Abuja / Eze Kanu Ikenolu: Unknown Gunmen Burn Down Imo Monarch’s Palace / Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.