Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,341 members, 7,954,392 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP (396 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV / 2023 Election: We Represent The Poor - SDP's Adewole Adebayo Reveals Strategy / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Abia People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by Joylove2324(f): 11:38am On May 06, 2021
Former Ogun Gov Daniel tells VP: We know your job is not easy, but we are proud of you
Though Nigeria is facing diverse challenges, it will overcome the problems and realise its potentials especially if people who share progressive views continue to work together in the interest of the country, according to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN.

Professor Osinbajo stated this Wednesday when he received on a courtesy visit to the Presidential Villa, members of a SouthWest Think-Tank known as IMODOYE led by former Ogun State Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel. (Imodoye means knowledge is valuable)

According to the Vice President, “I am very hopeful that this country will truly realise its potentials and I believe that all of us working together can make that happen. If the progressive ideas are put forward and we focus, then this country indeed will work.

The country is ours, we should make it happen, there will be many challenges but I think that we must be prepared to face it until progressive views of improved welfare for the citizens that we represent, eventually prevail.”

Speaking on the efforts of the Buhari administration to address some of the challenges confronting Nigerians, the Vice President noted that “the best way out of where we are today is to have a massive plan for investment because that is really how to create opportunities for jobs, which is what we are hoping to achieve with the Economic Sustainability Plan, creating opportunities through the solar investments with 5 million connections, the Farms for Jobs Project and the Social Housing Scheme.”

Osinbajo then reiterated that the welfare of the people and the progress of the country has always been and will remain the priority of the APC and the Buhari administration.

Earlier in his remark, former governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, said the visit was to identify with and support the cause of Prof. Osinbajo whom he described as “intelligent, hardworking, articulate” and a very proud son of the Southwest region.

His words: “we want to let you know that you are appreciated, we are proud of you and the work that you are doing, we know it is not an easy job. We also want to let you know that we want to join you in nation-building, if there is anything, any assignment you want us to undertake, we are at your service, that is why we are here.”

Former Governor Daniel who is now an APC member led the Imodoye delegation which included some other new entrants into the party.

He said having joined the party he has visited the President, Governors, and other leaders including Chief Bisi Akande.

With him yesterday at the VP’s office were Mr Dare Babarinsa, a veteran journalist; and Otunba Opeyemi Agbaje, a policy analyst. Others were, Mr Ayodele Olaoye, Mr Kole Omololu, Mr Kole Abe, Mr Deola Sosanwo, Mr Steve Oliyide, Mr John Obafemi and Mr Demola Folarin.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/we-must-not-rest-until-there-is-improved-welfare-for-citizens-we-represent-―-osinbajo/

Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by Joylove2324(f): 11:40am On May 06, 2021
CC:
Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala front page please
Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by hisgrace090: 11:41am On May 06, 2021
While your oga is daily working to fulanize nigeria osibaba is saying another.

1 Like

Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by NwaNimo1(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2021

2 Likes

Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by Tochi3(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2021
Osubande, who are you telling, the terrorist government which you are part of or the victims.

Where are your frameworks, guidelines or plans in acheiving that hope of a better welfare??

How many of the long term plans have your caliphate government judiciously implemented in order to lay this foundation of hope other than the islamization agenda of your dead brain master poo_hari ?

Speaking useless grammer can only deceive the multitude of zombies you created.

SMH. Slave.

1 Like

Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by Thormiwah(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2021
If people who share progressive views continues to work together for the progress of the country then we shall not only live together peacefully, we will also attain our full potentials as the giant of Africa
Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by Adelekan40(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2021
Osinbajo is a noble politician with a track record of good performance as a lecturer, an attorney of Lagos State and as a vice president of Nigeria.
Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by bhella10: 11:45am On May 06, 2021
This man is beginning to talk too much like a motivational speaker. The other one will be issuing threats this one is just We We We everytime. We are tired of these talks.

1 Like

Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by Peappy49(f): 11:49am On May 06, 2021
According to the Vice President, “I am very hopeful that this country will truly realise its potentials and I believe that all of us working together can make that happen. If the progressive ideas are put forward and we focus, then this country indeed will work.
Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by demitola(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2021
No man can finish solving the problems of this country. Most of it are generational in nature even long before 1918 amalgamation. A committed public servant would contribute his bit and move on. Kudos to him.

Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by Janetudeh(f): 11:50am On May 06, 2021
Yes! Every citizen deserves to live happily. May God give our leaders more wisdom to improve the welfare of Nigerians.
Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by demitola(m): 11:51am On May 06, 2021
NwaNimo1:

A. very

P. athetic

C. lown

[img]https://media1./images/4f4c5c6e05dbd0eed25441587e056548/tenor.gif?itemid=14471313[/img]
I found your elder brother. You guys have the same gene �

Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by 3pleDAssistant: 12:09pm On May 06, 2021
Well said! But as we all know... complementing it with actions is what matters

1 Like

Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by Deputy1111(m): 12:11pm On May 06, 2021
shocked
Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by tit(f): 12:12pm On May 06, 2021
Joker.
Put the horse before the cart.

1 Like

Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by abel619: 12:14pm On May 06, 2021
I think Osinbajo is saying the truth. Though Nigeria is facing diverse challenges, it will overcome the problems and realise its potentials especially if people who share progressive views continue to work together in the interest of the country.
Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by Dejyom(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2021
This is the message that should continue to resonate until we hit our peak.�

“The country is ours, we should make it happen, there will be many challenges but I think that we must be prepared to face it until progressive views of improved welfare for the citizens that we represent, eventually prevail.”
VP Yemi Osinbajo.
Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by goodnessme1(f): 12:16pm On May 06, 2021
Yoruba man talk.

1 Like

Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by Joyce95: 12:24pm On May 06, 2021
"It is time to focus on what we have been elected or appointed to do, which is all about the welfare of the people",-Osinbajo
Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by okefranci: 12:39pm On May 06, 2021
I am very hopeful that this country will truly realise its potentials and I believe that all of us working together can make that happen.
Re: We Must Not Rest Until There Is Improved Welfare For Citizens We Represent ― VP by NaijaSumi: 1:21pm On May 06, 2021
Can we gather all the devil's who call themselves leaders in governance together and burn them all to ashes.

MR VP, you come out talking and raising false hopes, but you forget the majority sitting under bridges, the little children hawking, the kidnapping spree, and all wicked atrocities committed by your foolish colleagues in governance.

Are you people not the ones stealing the weath of the Nation all in the name of corruption. As a VP, the benefits you get, do you justify that you deserve it all compare to the results achieved this far.

You are a selfish leader who does not understand what it means to be strategically placed in a position. I implore you to heed to my counsel and seek the face of GOD.

You have much more to contribute to this Nation than the blindfolded and uninspiring words you dish out sir .

Get to work.... Touch your money you kept saving and affect lives meaningfully. Those cash you hold on to won't save you sir

I genuinely love you Sir and I know you can be what GOD wants you to be...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Under Attack For Saying FG Has Capacity To Stop Insurgents, Bandits / El-rufai Vs NLC: FG Forms Committee On Kaduna, Workers’ Sack To Be Reversed / Saraki May Bounce Back In Kwara – Awoyale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.