Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate (15690 Views)

Court Orders CCT Chairman, Umar To Appear Before Senate / Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS / Victims Of Senator Elisha Abbo’s Assault Fail To Appear Before Senate Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by berrystunn(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2021
Yeahmehn:
They need to call national security adviser sheikh gumi cos he has more Intel than these soldiers that know nothing

Hahahaha do Nigeria have national security adviser ?
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by codedguy1(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2021
adioolayi:
By now,are they not suppose to be sweating under serious questioning Especially with that revelation by the minister of finance that Nigeria Army received about #1Trillion under one year!!!!

But no, na same of same ...
...gathering of we we...All, for the cameras.

#Nonsense

There all in it together. Bunch of blood sucking vampires that only want to enslave other human beings because of their jhanj.aweed orientation.

Niger state gov confirmed that bandits have taken over a large portion of shiroro in his state and have hoisted their flags and yet we have not heard of an assault by the military.

If it is ESN now you will see them foaming in the mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by Oharina(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2021
This is the hight of hypocricy bedevilling this contraption. You are surmoning security chiefs that just assumed offices few months ago. Why not surmon the chief of the arm forces, the dullard to address the nation, or has he gone dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by NaijaSumi: 1:54pm On May 06, 2021
Sakamaje.... Please, do not fall for this nonsense.... All nah for useless talk, they all are terrorist terrorizing NIGERIANS.

They will all meet their Waterloo soonest

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by Minjim: 2:00pm On May 06, 2021
adioolayi:
By now,are they not suppose to be sweating under serious questioning Especially with that revelation by the minister of finance that Nigeria Army received about #1Trillion under one year!!!!

But no, na same of same ...
...gathering of we we...All, for the cameras.
#Nonsense

And the rubber stamp Senate is still planning to add more while the Fg plans to slash workers salaries.

Are these people sure they want to die peacefully?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by kingjooo(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2021
Brothers and sisters,family and friends,ladies and gentlemen in this great forum,pleace for the sake of God i'm drawing your attention to the names of all the service chiefs mentioned once again in the news above.Is our dear country a family business? All are muslims and empty headed northerners that knows nothing about security.Hence forth i will never blame any group or region aggitating for freedom anymore,because it is againt God and humanity to be enslaved in your father's land.Federal republic of Nigeria was the plan of our founding fathers but unfortunately it has been privatise by buhari.One day we shall all give account to the most,the almighty judge that needs no lawyer before he gives his verdict

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by sojfarm: 2:19pm On May 06, 2021
You can see the useless Senate Leader pre-empting them on request for more money. The ones appropriated over the years have not been well used nor accounted for.

The serious insecurity across the country is an evidence that the funds earlier given to them are not well accounted; and have been used to feed fat the criminal element causing the insecurity.

Honestly speaking these senators need to rescue this Institution from ridicule
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by Joseph08(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2021
Why na they're their brothers keeper

how can Fulanis be chasing Fulanis

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by MarvelousMe: 2:55pm On May 06, 2021
BuharisBoy:
endsars this is what absent of SARS is causing this country, Insecurity allover the southern part of this country. I said before endsars protesters are nothing but bunch of criminals and exconvicts on revenge and rescue mission , and now we can all see with our very eyes what they doing after the abolishment of the FSARS.
Burn station, kill security persons and free criminals, I suggest fg should immediately bring back SARS units into the police force

Hmm the way you put it, it’s like the former SARS operatives are behind these insecurities especially in the south so that SARS can be brought back
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by Kingspin(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2021
Waste of meeting.

Buhari government handover Nigeria to terrorists
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by Finest6: 3:30pm On May 06, 2021
What are they doing there?�
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by MoIbrahim: 3:34pm On May 06, 2021
Useless theatrics
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by Yeahmehn: 4:40pm On May 06, 2021
berrystunn:

Hahahaha do Nigeria have national security adviser ?

Yes now sheikh gumi. He's in the front line interfacing with terrorists while the others are taking pictures with the president in aso rock. Tell me who's more efficient?
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by Hogan17: 5:20pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=BuharisBoy post=101434917]endsars this is what absent of SARS is causing this country, Insecurity allover the southern part of this country. I said before endsars protesters are nothing but bunch of criminals and exconvicts on revenge and rescue mission , and now we can all see with our very eyes what they doing after the abolishment of the FSARS.
Burn station, kill security persons and free criminals, I suggest fg should immediately bring back SARS units into the police force[/quote
I am sure you are drunk, when u wake from your slumber, kindly help delete this trash.
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by Hogan17: 5:21pm On May 06, 2021
BuharisBoy:
endsars this is what absent of SARS is causing this country, Insecurity allover the southern part of this country. I said before endsars protesters are nothing but bunch of criminals and exconvicts on revenge and rescue mission , and now we can all see with our very eyes what they doing after the abolishment of the FSARS.
Burn station, kill security persons and free criminals, I suggest fg should immediately bring back SARS units into the police force

I'm sure you are drunk, when you awake, kindly help delete this trash.
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by seyz91(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2021
cheesy
TotoGame:
Rubber stamp senate led by an over fed hippopotamus called

Ahmed lawan .....
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by seyz91(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2021
i wonder ok
Nbote:
All dis one na hogwash... Dey didn't summon the past ones who stole trillions of dollars in 2 years. They didn't question Buratai and his partners in crime wen dey were nominated as non career ambassadors and speedily confirmed their appointments. What are they summoning dis ones who are barely jus settling down for?
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by seyz91(m): 5:50pm On May 06, 2021
i wonder oo
Nbote:
All dis one na hogwash... Dey didn't summon the past ones who stole trillions of dollars in 2 years. They didn't question Buratai and his partners in crime wen dey were nominated as non career ambassadors and speedily confirmed their appointments. What are they summoning dis ones who are barely jus settling down for?
Re: Insecurity: Nigeria’s Security Chiefs Appear Before Senate by berrystunn(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2021
Yeahmehn:

Yes now sheikh gumi. He's in the front line interfacing with terrorists while the others are taking pictures with the president in aso rock. Tell me who's more efficient?

They're doing good job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Trust TV Interview: I Advised Obasanjo Not To Join Politics / Ambassador Frank Efeduma's Son Is Dead (Photos) / Minimum Wage: NLC Optimistic Of Payment Before End Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.