Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution (507 Views)

Women World Cup: USA Team Welcomed Home By Thousands Of Fans In New York(Photos) / Liverpool Fans In Tears After Manchester City Won Premier League Title (Photos) / BREAKING! FIFA Bans Chelsea From Signing Players For Two Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Confirmedzombie: 1:26pm On May 06, 2021
Emergency Broadcast by Gov. Wike (6/5/21)

My dear Rivers people, it is with sadness that I acknowledge that Rivers State, especially, the capital, Port Harcourt is turning into what the founding fathers of this great state never envisaged when they fought for and secured the creation of this great state.

Of late, we have been suffering air population, and the asthmatic patients in our state have been the hardest hit.

We have also witnessed in recent times secessionists who wish to make Rivers State part of their online republic, hijack the state and heightened insecurity in the state.

My dear Rivers people, you all know that I can't tolerate NONSENSE, and for your safety and production, I speedily, as your action governor, did the needful.

Today, we are suddenly confronted with a bigger threat that affects all of us. Noise population!

It has come to my knowledge that hoodlums who call themselves Chelsea fans have decided to turn our dear state into Aba and Onitsha. Rivers State is the Garden State, and it is so named for its peaceful and tranquil atmosphere; it is a place of rest. Suddenly, a bunch of drunkards, lawless elements, who have no reasons whatsoever living in township have decided to deny our people their rest and their peace.

I as the governor of this great state, hereby ban everything about Chelsea. I have directed the police and the military to arrest any hoodlum wearing Chelsea shirt. Wherever people gather to talk about Chelsea, arrest them. Send them back to their states. I know for sure that no Rivers man belongs to such a lousy club.

God bless Rivers People
Gov. Nyesom Wike

https://goaldball.com/2021/05/06/how-chelsea-destroyed-real-madrid-in-11-pictures/

Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Xscape1993(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2021
Funny country.
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Djangote: 1:32pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Connected1: 2:00pm On May 06, 2021
Is this man normal?
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Komu1048(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
Emergency Broadcast by Gov. Wike (6/5/21)

My dear Rivers people, it is with sadness that I acknowledge that Rivers State, especially, the capital, Port Harcourt is turning into what the founding fathers of this great state never envisaged when they fought for and secured the creation of this great state.

Of late, we have been suffering air population, and the asthmatic patients in our state have been the hardest hit.

We have also witnessed in recent times secessionists who wish to make Rivers State part of their online republic, hijack the state and heightened insecurity in the state.

My dear Rivers people, you all know that I can't tolerate NONSENSE, and for your safety and production, I speedily, as your action governor, did the needful.

Today, we are suddenly confronted with a bigger threat that affects all of us. Noise population!

It has come to my knowledge that hoodlums who call themselves Chelsea fans have decided to turn our dear state into Aba and Onitsha. Rivers State is the Garden State, and it is so named for its peaceful and tranquil atmosphere; it is a place of rest. Suddenly, a bunch of drunkards, lawless elements, who have no reasons whatsoever living in township have decided to deny our people their rest and their peace.

I as the governor of this great state, hereby ban everything about Chelsea. I have directed the police and the military to arrest any hoodlum wearing Chelsea shirt. Wherever people gather to talk about Chelsea, arrest them. Send them back to their states. I know for sure that no Rivers man belongs to such a lousy club.

God bless Rivers People
Gov. Nyesom Wike

https://goaldball.com/2021/05/06/how-chelsea-destroyed-real-madrid-in-11-pictures/

How do u sleep at night? U r in severe pain
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by paulolee(m): 3:35pm On May 06, 2021
ban them abeeg...thier noise n mouth too much asif dm don win the cup or them fit win city??
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by paulolee(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2021
Connected1:
Is this man normal?
noise pollution is real bro..argument n noise no allow me sleep coming from EPL boys wey de argue agyerdt yesterday game..
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by kenzysmith: 4:18pm On May 06, 2021
Lies lipsrsealed u think people are fools here
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by awajis78: 8:19pm On May 06, 2021
Madness of the highest order,,, Coco ha take over his brain ����
Re: Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution by Connected1: 9:57pm On May 06, 2021
paulolee:
noise pollution is real bro..argument n noise no allow me sleep coming from EPL boys wey de argue agyerdt yesterday game..
The noise would be more if Chelsea wins the UCL final. The Governor would only cause trouble if he arrests fans. Football is one joy giver in this evil country.
Checkmate if Rivers United achieve such fan base, then he would ban those who celebrate causing noises everywhere.
It's just for one day, that Governor is just being petty.

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Euro2020 Live On Dlixtv / Messi Or Ronaldo Is Not The Winner Of Ballon D'or 2021, This Man Is The Winner / Tokyo 2020 Olympic Medal Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.