Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

"I Always Knew I Was Different" - Bbnaija Tacha Says As She Drops Bombshell - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Always Knew I Was Different" - Bbnaija Tacha Says As She Drops Bombshell (1332 Views)

"Getting Spoilt By God Hits Different "- Bbnaija Star, Ceec Says As She Flies PJ / EndSARS: Tacha Says This Is Not The Time To Post Beautiful Photos & Videos / Man Cries Out After The Boots His Brother Got Was Different From What He Ordered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Always Knew I Was Different" - Bbnaija Tacha Says As She Drops Bombshell by onyi25(f): 1:43pm On May 06, 2021
Tacha's latest photos are a beyond stunning.

We can attest to the fact that Reality Tv star, Natasha Akide, is indeed a Nigerian bombshell.

Tacha left fans stunned after she took to her Instagram page to release photos from her recent photoshoot.

Trust me, the photos are a bombshell.

Sharing some of the photos, she wrote;
"Never thought I was Better, just knew I was DIFFERENT!"

This is coming after news of her participation in an MTV reality competition, The Challenge', went viral.

See full update/ more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/i-always-knew-i-was-different-bbnaija.html

Re: "I Always Knew I Was Different" - Bbnaija Tacha Says As She Drops Bombshell by Onyi22(f): 3:53pm On May 06, 2021
She's pretty
Re: "I Always Knew I Was Different" - Bbnaija Tacha Says As She Drops Bombshell by kenzysmith: 4:08pm On May 06, 2021
Tacha has the best legs in Nigeria are selling point for me is her legs. Mercy get man legs as she done fixed are ass make she go fixed are legs too

Re: "I Always Knew I Was Different" - Bbnaija Tacha Says As She Drops Bombshell by Upmost96(f): 5:37pm On May 06, 2021
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

”stop Marrying Hungry Women, Money Can’t Keep Marriage” – Blessing Okoro Advises / Bbnaija Reunion: He Didn't Last Up To 5 Seconds In Bed, Ka3na Acknowledges She S / BBNaija: Adorable Photos Of New Housemate, Jackie B And Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.