Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Duping Corp Members Using DG Name - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Duping Corp Members Using DG Name (254 Views)

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 / Nigerian Man And His Indian Girlfriend Arrested For Duping Job Applicants / Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duping Corp Members Using DG Name by Usenobong7: 1:45pm On May 06, 2021
This is okekwu samuel peter a corp member that was serving in zamfara state later relocate to Abuja, he as been underground to defraud corp members by sending them message n tell them that he a friend to secretary of NYSC DG Abuja, we meet in the camp and we were posted to same local govt which is gummi local govt of zamfara state before he later relocate to Abuja on January I send him a token of 10000 to help me do somethings before I return back from break and to my ppa unfortunately he run away with the money n when I call him he refuse to pick my call till he block me from calling him n also block him on social media, this is level of some youth in Nigeria going around to spoil their names n tag all youth as fraud, am here to expose evil in all dimention n he must pay for the evil he did by defrauding corp members, here is his phone number 0816 786 4521 an he base in Abuja the pictures under is his picture n id card with prove of payment.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Share

Re: Duping Corp Members Using DG Name by davidthankgod5: 1:54pm On May 06, 2021
now that we are just seeing corps everywhere. may God safe us o. May is soul rest in peace
Re: Duping Corp Members Using DG Name by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 06, 2021
GrammarNazil would need to work on your post for better understanding. Reading it gives me headache

(1) (Reply)

Mob Of Fake Revenue Collectors Attack Chairman Of Benue Internal Revenue Service / Lagos Residents Live In Fear Over Frequent Robbery Attacks / Zum 40-inch Hd Led Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.