Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook (1437 Views)

20 Suspected Yahoo Boys In EFCC’s Net In Uyo (Photo) / Three In EFCC’s Net For Currency Counterfeiting / Fake Army Lieutenant In EFCC Net For Multiple Fraud (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook by RolandNkem(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2021
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) apprehended a Nigerian lady on the same day she posted some slaying pictures on her Facebook page, causing tongues to wag on social media.

Sassie Dira on Facebook, whose real name we’ll later find out to be Okiemute Deborah, on worker’s day stepped out looking fabulous and made sure to show off her look to her Facebook friends.

Full details on : https://www.hotnewhitz.com/nigeria-lady-lands-in-efccs-net-shortly-after-slaying-on-facebook/

What's your take on this?

Re: Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook by Komu1048(m): 1:59pm On May 06, 2021
Nawao, yahoo girl spotted. Village people can not even allow her off her cloth
Re: Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 06, 2021
So to look good with drips now means fraud in this shithole country?

It will never be well with poverty
Re: Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook by Troublemaker007(m): 2:11pm On May 06, 2021
I use paradox account in IG and Nairaland to know what’s happening around this shitty country filled with all sort of nonsense. See! I don’t even use FB anymore because if I try am! The Lowkey mood I dey lately, even my shadow nor know my moment!

Re: Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook by BlueAir: 2:31pm On May 06, 2021
sad It's even alleged internet fraud
Re: Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook by Upmost96(f): 2:36pm On May 06, 2021
Sassie dira is also okiemute Deborah
Re: Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook by mytime24(f): 2:58pm On May 06, 2021
I blame

Re: Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 06, 2021
Village people On the beat

Re: Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook by Ishilove: 4:09pm On May 06, 2021
Hian. She was even arrested with the slaying clothes.
Re: Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook by Delph123(m): 4:11pm On May 06, 2021
Future is female �
Re: Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook by gbolagunte81693: 5:09pm On May 06, 2021
Nawao, yahoo girl spotted. Village people can not even allow her off her cloth
Re: Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook by Petertume: 5:29pm On May 06, 2021
Na sow case,nah
Re: Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook by lawalosky(m): 5:43pm On May 06, 2021

White Man Tattoos Tupac And Notorious B.I.G On His Ass (VIDEO) / Nigerian ‘billionaire’ Founder Of Tingo Group, Dozy Mmobuosi, Accused Of Fraud / Anti Israel Graffiti Spray Painted On Kaduna Roundabouts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9