Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,517 members, 7,850,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Buhari Pleading With terrorists Is A Reproach To A Sovereign Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pleading With terrorists Is A Reproach To A Sovereign Nation (224 Views)

Buba Galadima: Declaring Bandits Terrorists Is Waste Of Time, They’re Faceless / Falana: You Negotiate With Terrorists, Dialogue With EndSARS Protesters / Governor Yakowa Pleading With Angry Protesters In Kaduna (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Pleading With terrorists Is A Reproach To A Sovereign Nation by peteregwu(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2021
I just tuned to my radio station on Nigeria info and the report was that buhari was pleading to the bandits to release the kidnapped.

Buhari pleading with bandits is a reproach and a shame to a sovereign nation like Nigeria. Buhari has finally sold Nigeria to bandits and terrorists. The worst thing that can happen to a nation is to bow to bandits and terrorists. It is like giving your enemy the upper hand to enslave you all. This is madness and a betrayal to a nation like Nigeria.

Oh my God! I don't just t know what to say. A "military general" of failure is what we have.
Re: Buhari Pleading With terrorists Is A Reproach To A Sovereign Nation by MegaDesign: 3:28pm On May 06, 2021
Wetin e go do before ?
Re: Buhari Pleading With terrorists Is A Reproach To A Sovereign Nation by davidthankgod5: 3:31pm On May 06, 2021
what else will he do in the public.?
Re: Buhari Pleading With terrorists Is A Reproach To A Sovereign Nation by Usefulusman(m): 3:31pm On May 06, 2021
[quote author=peteregwu post=101437680]I just tuned to my radio station on Nigeria info and the report was that buhari was pleading to the bandits to release the kidnapped.

Buhari pleading with bandits is a reproach and a shame to a sovereign nation like Nigeria. Buhari has finally sold Nigeria to bandits and terrorists. The worst thing that can happen to a nation is to bow to bandits and terrorists. It is like giving your enemy the upper hand to enslave you all. This is madness and a betrayal to a nation like Nigeria.

Oh my God! I don't just t know what to say. A "military general" of failure is what we have. IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH BUHARI
Re: Buhari Pleading With terrorists Is A Reproach To A Sovereign Nation by peteregwu(m): 3:35pm On May 06, 2021
MegaDesign:
Wetin e go do before ?

What happened to chadian president? He fought till death. You don't know Nigeria is at war, abi you still dey sleep?
Re: Buhari Pleading With terrorists Is A Reproach To A Sovereign Nation by peteregwu(m): 3:37pm On May 06, 2021
davidthankgod5:
what else will he do in the public.?

You guys don't undersrsnd what he just did. He just exposed your weakness of a sovereign nation. Its like saying, 'pls don't kill us, we would give you whatever you want'. Nna mehn.. You all are still sleeping. Imagine a nation fighting terrorists that is not even a nation and you are begging like a poppet. Comon man.

(1) (Reply)

(opinion): Nigeria In The Hands Of The Overlords ~by Izuchukwu Nwokoma / Qwenu Democracyday Essay Competition Predicting Nigeria’s Future What Lies Ahead / Dare Adeboye Was A Symbol Of Future Christian Ministry ―osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.