Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Hypertext Preprocessor (php) Vs Python - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hypertext Preprocessor (php) Vs Python (346 Views)

Node VS Python - What's the Best Backend Tech for Beginner & Intermediate Devs? / Go Vs. Python, Which Is Better For AI? / C Vs Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hypertext Preprocessor (php) Vs Python by Moonlight111(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2021
What's the difference btw php and python or in what way is php better than python or vice versa .
Nairalanders I need ur help .
Re: Hypertext Preprocessor (php) Vs Python by stanliwise(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2021
Moonlight111:
What's the difference btw php and python or in what way is php better than python or vice versa .
Nairalander I need ur help .
They are basically same thing but they have their place of dominance .
Php is more dominant in web.
Python is more dominant in AI, data science and in exploit world
Re: Hypertext Preprocessor (php) Vs Python by Moonlight111(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2021
stanliwise:

They are basically same thing but they have their place of dominance .
Php is more dominant in web.
Python is more dominant in AI, data science and in exploit world

Do you mean I can incorporate other scripting and styling languages like
JavaScript ,html and css to python the same way I would do to php
And another question I would like to ask is that do I need python when I already know php
Re: Hypertext Preprocessor (php) Vs Python by stanliwise(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2021
Moonlight111:

Do you mean I can incorporate other scripting and styling languages like
JavaScript ,html and css to python the same way I would do to php
And another question I would like to ask is that do I need python when I already know php
yes, check Django. It is a web framework built using python
Re: Hypertext Preprocessor (php) Vs Python by Moonlight111(m): 7:07am On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:
yes, check Django. It is a web framework built using python

So do you mean that a programmer with a sound knowledge of php does not need python in building a website.
Re: Hypertext Preprocessor (php) Vs Python by stanliwise(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2021
Moonlight111:

So do you mean that a programmer with a sound knowledge of php does not need python in building a website.
I was responding to your first question.
And before now I said PHP and python are basically like brother and sister.
Why do you need both of them?
Php can on it own handle any backend functionality you need in it.
Re: Hypertext Preprocessor (php) Vs Python by Moonlight111(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:

I was responding to your first question.
And before now I said PHP and python are basically like brother and sister.
Why do you need both of them?
Php can on it own handle any backend functionality you need in it.

Thanks alot for the clarification

(1) (Reply)

Software Developers Wanted / A Fullstack Developer And App Developer Is Urgently Needed / Please Is There Any Whatsapp Group For Html And Css Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.