Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start (689 Views)

Ideas On Common Mistakes I Must Avoid During Singles Tour Event? / Year 1 Student And Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Calabar From Fallen NEPA Pole. / Innovative And Convenient Breast Feeding Dress For Nursing Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start by chiomasky(f): 3:37pm On May 06, 2021
Please I need ideas on what business Ideas to do, my baby will be 6 months next week and the load is much on hubby. He suggested selling clothes but I am not that into fashion or social to do that.
I suggested POS business and he said that would be included, but that won't be the main business.
Please help a confused mother of 1.
Thanks
Re: Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start by mariahAngel(f): 3:47pm On May 06, 2021
chiomasky:
Please I need ideas on what business Ideas to do, my baby will be 6 months next week and the load is much on hubby. He suggested selling clothes but I am not that into fashion or social to do that.
I suggested POS business and he said that would be included, but that won't be the main business.
Please help a confused mother of 1.
Thanks

You can learn how to make puffpuff, which you can sell near where you live or take to schools during lunch breaks.
It needs little capital to start, and you can make much gains.
Can you do it?
Re: Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start by chiomasky(f): 3:54pm On May 06, 2021
Hubby doesn't want anything that would involve cooking
Re: Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start by chiomasky(f): 3:55pm On May 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

You can learn how to make puffpuff, which you can sell near where you live or take to schools during lunch breaks.
It needs little capital to start, and you can make much gains.
Can you do it?

Re: Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start by mariahAngel(f): 4:06pm On May 06, 2021
chiomasky:

Isn't hubby so sweet? grin

You know what? Selling children's clothes, shoes/sandals and other accessories will be your best bet. I assure you.
Little to no stress.
No fear of losses due to expiration of goods and all...
Think about it.
Re: Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start by chiomasky(f): 4:10pm On May 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Isn't hubby so sweet? grin

You know what? Selling children's clothes, shoes/sandals and other accessories will be your best bet. I assure you.
Little to no stress.
No fear of losses due to expiration of goods and all...
Think about it.
Thanks so much, but
Hope it doesn't tie capital down?
Re: Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start by mariahAngel(f): 4:17pm On May 06, 2021
chiomasky:

Thanks so much, but
Hope it doesn't tie capital down?

As long as you get beautiful, affordable stuffs, people would buy. Children's stuffs sell like hotcakes.
When choosing/buying goods, first ask yourself "would I want to buy this for my child?" If "yes", include it. If "no", leave it.
Don't buy just anything.
Buy beautiful/cute items.

Try to promote your business through WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook...
Businesses boom online these days more than offline. You can gradually extend to offline selling.
Also, work with a reliable dispatcher to help you deliver to customers at their expense.

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start by chiomasky(f): 4:27pm On May 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

As long as you get beautiful, affordable stuffs, people would buy. Children's stuffs sell like hotcakes.
When choosing/buying goods, first ask yourself "would I want to buy this for my child?" If "yes", include it. If "no", leave it.
Don't buy just anything.

Businesses boom online these days more than offline. You can gradually extend to offline selling.
Also, work with a reliable dispatcher to help you deliver to customers at their expense.
Thanks so much, ma. I am grateful

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start by mariahAngel(f): 4:28pm On May 06, 2021
chiomasky:

Thanks so much, ma. I am grateful

You're welcome dear.

I wish you success and sales upon sales.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start by Lonelypacifist6: 12:07pm On May 07, 2021
chiomasky:

Cooking is stressful oo, especially for a nursing mother, i suggest you look into the fashion business and your hubby said. POS would Also be an added advantage.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start by Lonelypacifist6: 12:09pm On May 07, 2021
mariahAngel:

Don't buy just anything.

See Sense, This is a good idea.

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start by mariahAngel(f): 12:31pm On May 07, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
See Sense, This is a good idea.

Thank you.
Re: Nursing Mother Needs Ideas On What Business To Start by BusinessGeeks: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
It's not easy finding jobs as a nursing mother. It took me time to figure it out, but thanks to this article I now know how to make money fast as a nursing mother. You can read the article here: https://www.businessgeeks.info/2022/11/business-ideas-for-nursing-mothers.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Davido 30 Million But Cannot Buy New Shoe / Omah Lay Understand Lyrics (complete) / Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.