Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

BlueOrigen Is Spacex's Main Private Space Company Competitor - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / BlueOrigen Is Spacex's Main Private Space Company Competitor (194 Views)

NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space / SpaceX Flew Over Nigeria On Way To Space Station – Hadi Sirika (Video) / SpaceX Launch: NASA Astronauts Make History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BlueOrigen Is Spacex's Main Private Space Company Competitor by Litmus: 5:17pm On May 06, 2021
Re: BlueOrigen Is Spacex's Main Private Space Company Competitor by dgang: 5:20pm On May 06, 2021
No be lie, bumper to bumper
Re: BlueOrigen Is Spacex's Main Private Space Company Competitor by Litmus: 5:35pm On May 06, 2021
dgang:
No be lie, bumper to bumper

The next mineral resources rush will be in space. And with the current state of rocket technology - some companies are even printing them - you're looking at perhaps as little as in ten years. Third world countries like Nigeria needn’t miss out. It is counter intuitive therefore many don’t realise that third world nations are best suited to adapting advanced technology since infrastructurally we are not established.

Third world nations are able to leapfrog many developmental stages instead of - as is mistakenly held at a subconscious level - that we need to first go through the stages many of the leading nations pioneered and left behind.
Re: BlueOrigen Is Spacex's Main Private Space Company Competitor by dgang: 6:21am On May 07, 2021
Litmus:

The next mineral resources rush will be in space. And with the current state of rocket technology - some companies are even printing them - you're looking at perhaps as little as in ten years. Third world countries like Nigeria needn’t miss out. It is counter intuitive therefore many don’t realise that third world nations are best suited to adapting advanced technology since infrastructurally we are not established.

Third world nations are able to leapfrog many developmental stages instead of - as is mistakenly held at a subconscious level - that we need to first go through the stages many of the leading nations pioneered and left behind.
my God... See the depth of your mind , you are good bros, nah key and critical insight you drop so. I am a tech guy so I can literally picture what you mean, and what it can do for an individual and for a nation at large. The only barrier will be the ability for people to believe it is possible for nigeria to enter the race and thrive. When I first found out that the whole computing power that sent aeronauts to space was not more than what we have in iphones today it marveled me

https://www.zmescience.com/science/news-science/smartphone-power-compared-to-apollo-432/

You set my mind in a new direction bros ... Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Premium Foreign Used  Laptops / How To Recover Deleted Yahoo Emails? / You Can Earn Good Money With Upwork When You Have A Great Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.