Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Taskforce Officials Allegedly Storm A Mechanic Workshop To Destroy Many Vehicles - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taskforce Officials Allegedly Storm A Mechanic Workshop To Destroy Many Vehicles (694 Views)

Suspected Thief Found Dead Under Vehicle At Ogun Mechanic Workshop / Okada Riders And Lagos Taskforce Officials Clash At Second Rainbow (Video) / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taskforce Officials Allegedly Storm A Mechanic Workshop To Destroy Many Vehicles by truth4ull: 7:17pm On May 06, 2021
Rivers State Taskforce officials allegedly storm a mechanic workshop to destroy many vehicles

Governor Wikes of Rivers State's tax force on
a destruction rampage At Peter Odili Road, Port Harcourt... Destroying about 20 cars of Nigerians, ina mechanic workshop.
My car was severely damaged, windscreen and side glasses shattered by the tax force.
Governor Wike my man!

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7g0yTFI6w4
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/719175304/posts/10165047684185305/?app=fbl

Re: Taskforce Officials Allegedly Storm A Mechanic Workshop To Destroy Many Vehicles by clarocuzioo(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2021
Emperor Wike on the beat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taskforce Officials Allegedly Storm A Mechanic Workshop To Destroy Many Vehicles by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 06, 2021
I have always suspected that the population of mentally sick people in Nigeria will soon override the statistics of the sane, and when that happens, entropy will be accelerated to a delta sigma that will require a system flush.

The truth is, war has a role in evolutionary dynamics. Alternative is a collective spiritual revival.

3 Likes

Re: Taskforce Officials Allegedly Storm A Mechanic Workshop To Destroy Many Vehicles by Golan007: 7:35pm On May 06, 2021
But you people are constantly insulting Tinubu who is actually quite a Liberal leader.
Re: Taskforce Officials Allegedly Storm A Mechanic Workshop To Destroy Many Vehicles by SmartProf(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2021
The taskforce members must have been trained by bandits.
Re: Taskforce Officials Allegedly Storm A Mechanic Workshop To Destroy Many Vehicles by Nukilia: 7:47pm On May 06, 2021
The country is going through a difficult time in the hands of criminals in government. When the people retaliate against the government, nobody will be proud of being associated with government.

#StateOfAnarchy
#BastardizedNation
Re: Taskforce Officials Allegedly Storm A Mechanic Workshop To Destroy Many Vehicles by Pierocash(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2021
The moment I read the headline that taskforce entered a mechanic workshop and destroyed cars, even before reading the post ,I knew it must be Rivers State.

It is only in Rivers State you see taskforce everywhere,and not decent people ,area boys ,and cultists.

The nuisance of this people in Port Harcourt is beyond description
Re: Taskforce Officials Allegedly Storm A Mechanic Workshop To Destroy Many Vehicles by ecomalchemist(m): 4:59am On May 07, 2021
What sort of madness is this ?

(1) (Reply)

Three Suspects Cultists Arrested For Forcefully Initiating Members Into Cult / Muslim Man Kidnaps Christian Boy, Stabs His Father Multiple Times / Gunmen Kidnap DPO In Nasarawa, Demand N5m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.