Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

EFCC Arrests Siblings For Internet Fraud In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Siblings For Internet Fraud In Lagos (41707 Views)

EFCC Arrests Nine For Internet Fraud In Abuja / Teenager, Two Others Sell Siblings For N800,000 To Raise WASSCE Fee / EFCC Arrests And Arraigns Akpaikpe Etim For Internet Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Siblings For Internet Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 9:38am On May 07, 2021
Komu1048:

Which parents? Abeg shift no be all of them they spend the proceed?

Na wetin poverty cause. Too much suffering leads to poor value system. I am not supporting crime, just saying facts.
Re: EFCC Arrests Siblings For Internet Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40am On May 07, 2021
stanley000:
and you just jump into conclusion that they are fraudsters right?

Everything is contextual and the pardon I sought for them only applies if they are found guilty. We don't need to read queen primer to understand the context of my text.
Re: EFCC Arrests Siblings For Internet Fraud In Lagos by drlateef: 10:48am On May 07, 2021
DropsMic:

Different countries different cultures.

WhY do you think BANDITRY is now rife in the North?

We must stop the culture of moral decadence. There is no excuse for moral laxity.
Re: EFCC Arrests Siblings For Internet Fraud In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 12:30pm On May 07, 2021
DropsMic:
People have mouth, and they must feed

If unemployment and poverty is not eradicated significantly in our society.

More yahoo boys will still be arrested by the EFCC...

Las Las na still them go arrest tire
GeeX:
While I condemn fraudulent activities, I really feel bad for their parents. Hopefully they get a kind judgement and stop scamming. embarassed

EFCC should put the same energy into fishing out corruption politicians. If the country were better, less youths would go into scamming.

The politicians in Nigeria are the biggest scammers, thriving on a scam constitution.

Abegi can folks just stop excusing/justifying CRIMINALITY?! angry

Money for PC or laptop and the time and energy devoted to FRAUD is probably more than for modest honest work...
And rarely ever see these Yahoo folks invest their loot in legitimate activities, just in Efizzy (cars, women, flashy living, etc.).

>
Re: EFCC Arrests Siblings For Internet Fraud In Lagos by 9jaRealist: 12:32pm On May 07, 2021
drlateef:
Stop the nonsense. Poverty is not an excuse. The Somalis and Afghans are poorer than us. Why are they not involved in cyber crimes.

Bless you!
There are poorer people in places in Africa, Middle East and Asia, who nonetheless still conduct themselves with HONESTY!

>
Re: EFCC Arrests Siblings For Internet Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 07, 2021
9jaRealist:

Abegi can folks just stop excusing/justifying CRIMINALITY?! angry

Money for PC or laptop and the time and energy devoted to FRAUD is probably more than for modest honest work...
And rarely ever see these Yahoo folks invest their loot in legitimate activities, just in Efizzy (cars, women, flashy living, etc.).

>

You're not a realist, you're a myopic moralist. Check my post and see where I justified it.
Re: EFCC Arrests Siblings For Internet Fraud In Lagos by anthonyuncle(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2021
Komu1048:

The place na for audition? Abeg shift

defender of the universe, i see you
Re: EFCC Arrests Siblings For Internet Fraud In Lagos by temitope27(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2021
Na dem developer grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trial Of Major General Hakeem Otiki Over N400M, 5 Runaway Soldiers In Pictures / Skeleton Of Gabby Petito's Fiance Discovered In Florida's Swamp(Pics) / Nigerian Man Arrested For Trying To Smuggle Cigarettes From Nigeria To Newcastle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.