Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out (13185 Views)

Legalise Cultivation Of Cannabis, Akeredolu Urges FG / Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out / BREAKING: Katsina Under Serious Siege – Gov. Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by ablejesus26(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2021
Don't let your cries end here.
Gather your kinsmen and tribesmen, both political, traditional and religious. Admonish your people to boycott voting until this failed system is restructured or divided. You say no ,na one Nigeria you like.

God help you ,dats all I can say to you.
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by MemoriesAndMe: 9:58pm On May 06, 2021
No need to have herdsmen roaming the nation with 50,000 hectares of land available for their cows in Katsina.
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by Laxy009(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2021
Bush meat don finally catch the hunter . If this could happen in Katsina so no where is safe .

They voted the failure in so they should deal with it till 2023 if we are still together as a Nigeria then . It’s a learning point to them that they shouldn’t vote people to power even if the person is from their tribe without any track of accomplishments either personally or politically.

I hope they will listen and wise up .

1 Like

Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by CodeTemplar: 10:00pm On May 06, 2021
Do they need cultivation. I thought they are the one feeding others and wouldn't need cultivation so much. Especially after their food blockade.
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by chukwuibuipob: 10:00pm On May 06, 2021
angry Why is he CRYING angry angry?.Is he NOT the same NUT dat DENGE de POSE with Armed BANDITS
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by shedy03(m): 10:00pm On May 06, 2021
SmartProf:

Someone who has failed himself as well. The man is just existing.
Existing uselessly wallai.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by ablejesus26(m): 10:04pm On May 06, 2021
Having Bubu as the president of this Country should be one of the wonders of this world.
A man dat has a fine glamorous record for bad governance, of all the human beings we have in this country, it's bubu that we can get as president.

Wat a wonderfully wonderous, wonder.

Now I dare say, Never shall wonder end.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by Yus2020: 10:07pm On May 06, 2021
While there are so many check point is the south.
Nigeria can never move forward with kind of people
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by bayelsaowei(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2021
Foolish governor
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by WEALTHYMII: 10:31pm On May 06, 2021
EFCC should arrest the financial & economic saboteurs too.
Is it because they are untouchable as core northerners?
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by Kirkman: 10:35pm On May 06, 2021
What kind of pussy ass nigga gorvenor is this and he's the chief security officer of his state. What's the use of being chief security officer of your state if you cannot take action on behalf of your citizens and wipe our these bandits once and for all. Show then who's the boss.
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by BbqTormentor: 10:36pm On May 06, 2021
Vulture how far? No "darling daddy" chants today? The job don Taya you ?

To support buhari no easy my guy

Accept my sympathy

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by Heavensent01(m): 10:37pm On May 06, 2021
one of the terrorist drawing sympathy

how I wish we have the like of J Rawlings, Putin as a strong individual this fool, gumi And Buhari would have been dead by now

the strong men we've now have become feeding bottle to these terrorists because of cheap gift

the whole North can burn for all i care. motherfúcker
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by STEWpid(f): 10:43pm On May 06, 2021
Casted!!

Why should I believe any Northern governor?

No be them dey run the deals?

Abi dem won talk say dem no no?

Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by One4me: 10:46pm On May 06, 2021
Ordinary Bandits na im all of una dey make noise like this? grin grin
Even a whole Governor and President? shocked
Abeg, make l hear word joor.
angry angry

When you Northern Sharia Governors and Fulani Herdsmen President are READY to call them by their real name (TERRORISTS), that is when the solution to your farming problem will be solved.
!d!ots

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by One4me: 10:55pm On May 06, 2021
Kirkman:
What kind of pussy ass nigga gorvenor is this and he's the chief security officer of his state. What's the use of being chief security officer of your state if you cannot take action on behalf of your citizens and wipe our these bandits once and for all. Show then who's the boss.

As long as their terrorist-loving Daddy in Aso Rock is still there, these terrorists will keep getting stronger, bolder and more daring.

Terrorists Ventures Nigeria Ltd

Sheik Gumi - Liaison Officer and Negotiator
Isa Pantami - Communications and Information Director
Hell Rufai - Chief Navigator and Strategist
Gen. Dambazzau - Armourer and Military Coordinator
Northern Governors - God-fathers
Buhari - Grand Patron and Commander at the top
Nigerian Army and Police - Cannon Fodder

The "Business Enterprise" is Profitable and in full blast

My opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by Emmanuelcann: 11:17pm On May 06, 2021
Blue3k:
Lol so what? Why don't you offer them more protection money idiot. Go defend the farmers yourself or tell the farmers to arm themselves.
You should see the bigger picture - hunger is about to be used as a weapon of war against Nigeria!
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by Kirkman: 11:20pm On May 06, 2021
One4me:

As long as their terrorist-loving Daddy in Aso Rock is still there, these terrorists will keep getting stronger, bolder and more daring.

Terrorists Ventures Nigeria Ltd

Sheik Gumi - Liaison Officer and Negotiator
Isa Pantami - Communications and Information Director
Hell Rufai - Chief Navigator and Strategist
Gen. Dambazzau - Armourer and Military Coordinator
Northern Governors - God-fathers
Buhari - Grand Patron and Commander at the top
Nigerian Army and Police - Cannon Fodder

The "Business Enterprise" is Profitable and in full blast

My opinion.
Very well said sir; I couldn't agree more with you
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by Emmanuelcann: 11:20pm On May 06, 2021
WEALTHYMII:
EFCC should arrest the financial & economic saboteurs too.
Is it because they are untouchable as core northerners?
They are "very busy " pursuing Internet fraud. Peanuts, compared to the unaccounted trillions being stolen under our collective noses!
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by Kingrefreshed: 3:41am On May 07, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/06/bandits-prevent-cultivation-of-50000-hectares-in-katsina-gov-masari-cries-out/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

So what do you want us to do ? Jive into the Pacific ocean? My friend get away. Imbecilessssssssssssssssss!

I'm sure you want more money to pay those your boys for preventing you from doing that audio cultivation you fool.

Bandit kee you there
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by Nobody: 4:09am On May 07, 2021
Blood is thicker than water.

Terrorists can't fight terrorists.
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by Afolabimills(m): 4:41am On May 07, 2021
Every true Nigerians should wake up pray to God this evil fulani terrorist jihadist govt has a very bad plan
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:03am On May 07, 2021
Any Northerner here??
Helloooooooooo
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by seunayantokun(m): 5:35am On May 07, 2021
The little snake they nursed as a pet is now a dragon ready to swallow them up.
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by ogbonti: 5:39am On May 07, 2021
Nbote:
Says the same ediot who went into the forests with a convoy to take pictures with d same bandits

Don’t mind him - He is talking this way so that no one will suspect that he is a terrorist sympathizer or supporter. Pictures don’t lie!
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by Bluntemperor: 5:40am On May 07, 2021
lamentor78:
He should cry in not cry out

Rubbish news!
This same governor that said they would negotiate with banditry,so why is he crying ?
May be he just needs some Palliatives from the President.
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by nsiba: 6:11am On May 07, 2021
The h☺me of the President is a jungle why will Nigeria be an different
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by Nobody: 6:18am On May 07, 2021
They cry for bandit in the north

They hunt for those that criticize buhari in the south and abduct them by midnight
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by BigBizzy(m): 7:15am On May 07, 2021
Governor dey complain give who now?
Re: Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out by Blackdisciple(m): 7:30am On May 07, 2021
Why is he crying are they not his brothers
So let him give them money and Toyota Hilux they will understand as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari At Business Forum Meeting With German Companies (Photos) / Workers Stranded As NLC Pickets CAC Headquarters / Police Apologise To Amaechi; Restore Orderlies For Top Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.