Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. (4856 Views)

Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters / Not Torn: A Closer Look At Buhari's Chair Shows Flower Designs / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:25am On May 07, 2021
I have said it on this forum that Yorubas will be the last supporters of Buhari because we want APC intact for Tinubu,
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!

God bless Koiki media
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by nthony10: 5:34am On May 07, 2021
Finally, saying truth to power
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by awgumayor: 5:52am On May 07, 2021
From sai baba to death to baba. What a small world.
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by BbqTormentor: 6:03am On May 07, 2021
I can see vulture there

Vulture how far? No "darling daddy" chants today? The job don Taya you ?

To support buhari no easy my guy

Accept my sympathy
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by gosmoney(m): 7:25am On May 07, 2021
Dis most be in front page with immediate effect
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by Vulcanheph(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2021
Racoon:
The scale of sai baba zombiesm is still falling off the eyes of many mummified zombies.Reality getting more clearer as more shit is still hitting the fan.
Even here on nairaland, most of the zombies are already keeping quiet .
You'll hardly hear the vultureBBQgrills guy anymore, the only annoying one is that Hell-inues that is still holding strong.
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by CelebCircle: 7:41am On May 07, 2021
Davido Reacts To Father Mbaka Issue, Calls Present Gov Evil

Watch gist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czM2ekAVXSY
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by ivolt: 8:16am On May 07, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You guys need to become brave oh. I am rooting for you all.

Hopefully, very soon, cos I need to read good news here. Nigeria problem too much on airwaves and online, thankfully I am insulated mentally.
We can see how well your "bravery" has worked for you and created permanent peace.
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by kingbee90: 9:07am On May 07, 2021
johnmartus:
Atiku sponsor this protester's Buhari inherit insecurity from his predecessors and is doing his best to stop crythe violence pdp caused on Nigeria.

Your parents really gave birth to a FOOL. Na shit dey inside your head.
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by kingbee90: 9:11am On May 07, 2021
Coronabirus:
Now this will reset your brain to the main reason why GEJ failed election in 2015.
Boko Haram was extremely hell killing dozens through daily suicide bombings in market, churches, mosques, schools, social gatherings and people chose to stop it through electoral process. Atleast now, Boko Haram is practically no near any state in the North-West, North-Central, and even in the North-East it's very much limited to Borno, Yobe and some partial part of Adamawa, Bauchi and Gombe are no longer under BH threat.
Now the music has changed from BH to herders-farmers clashes, banditry and kidnapping, now North will show u that people didn't just remove GEJ out of what u program your head to believe but solely for security reasons and believe me PMB is facing and APC will face similar challenges.
Here in the North we won't stick to PMB when still failing unlike those still crying for the monumental failure of their son and still defend his mediocrity!

Your parents really gave birth to a FOOL. Na shit dey inside your head.
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by RealEzee(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2021
Hausa, take note dem no mention hausa-fulani, e get y

Hausas should get their identity back ooo
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by Rich4god(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2021
The part that got me ... Secondary school certificate...
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by 9japride(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2021
But is still same northern youths that support the government on social media. Majority of them don't see anything wrong in this country. Religion/tribal sentiment have a way of messing up ones thinking faculty. Very terrible, one can't travel peaceful on major roads these days. Smh
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by Rodwave: 12:07pm On May 07, 2021
femi4:
Don't get it twisted. They can insult their own but will always pick him ahead of any southerners

We already know that
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by Rodwave: 12:20pm On May 07, 2021
DP
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by Olominira(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari failure is inbuilt .

He has always been a failure right from his military days .
I am with you here
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by SenatePresdo(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2021
ablejesus26:
Very commendable.

Let's this spread to every part of this country.

Let the East South West join and say no to a total failure.

South-east is saying no to Nigeria, not their leadership. We don't care if Lucifer becomes president of Nigeria. All we care about is freedom.
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by ablejesus26(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2021
SenatePresdo:

South-east is saying no to Nigeria, not their leadership. We don't care if Lucifer becomes president of Nigeria. All we care about is freedom.

Good enough. Then NO it is to Nigeria.

It's just a shame the people that are supposed to champion this course are running gaga over 2023 when they should be listening to the voice of the masses.
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by SenatePresdo(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2021
ablejesus26:

Good enough. Then NO it is to Nigeria.

It's just a shame the people that are supposed to champion this course are running gaga over 2023 when they should be listening to the voice of the masses.

If it is to Nigeria, then count the east out of it.

No Nigerian leadership cares about the East, so why should we care about Nigerian leadership.
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by ablejesus26(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2021
SenatePresdo:

If it is to Nigeria, then count the east out of it.

No Nigerian leadership cares about the East, so why should we care about Nigerian leadership.

Hmm The East has made it stand on this failed project known already, perhaps that's one of the reasons our greedy leaders will not smell the head sit of the Country.
All the same I will like to hear your thoughts on how we can go about this and get the leaders backing,bcus truth be told they are the ones that will sit and discuss on what the region wants with the fg.
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by SenatePresdo(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hmm The East has made it stand on this failed project known already, perhaps that's one of the reasons our greedy leaders will not smell the head sit of the Country.
All the same I will like to hear your thoughts on how we can go about this and get the leaders backing,bcus truth be told they are the ones that will sit and discuss on what the region wants with the fg.

Nigeria is a Failed system.
Our leaders dare not support Biafra In public.
The system would arrest them in broad daylight and even accuse them of Felony and put them in jail to rot till God knows when.

I understand their fear.
Nigerian Govt doesn't obey court order neither do they follow the rules of law.

They would just put our leaders in kirikiri and install another puppets.

So MNK should be doing what's he's doing, when things gets out of hands, our leaders would be left with no other option than to pledge open allegiance to their people. By that time nobody would care about the law again. I mean total chaos and anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by ablejesus26(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Nigeria is a Failed system.
Our leaders dare not support Biafra In public.
The system would arrest them in broad daylight and even accuse them of Felony and put them in jail to rot till God knows when.

I understand their fear.
Nigerian Govt doesn't obey court order neither do they follow the rules of law.

They would just put our leaders in kirikiri and install another puppets.

So MNK should be doing what's he's doing, when things gets out of hands, our leaders would be left with no other option than to pledge open allegiance to their people. By that time nobody would care about the law again. I mean total chaos and anarchy.

What mnk is doing will amount to nothing.
There's no sincerity no trust for such a struggle that quickly turns into a political stooge for pdp.
I am still wondering why he came out to tell the followers to vote for atiku, who he said at first was a fulani Cameronian.

If he has any hand or influence in this he should just stop at once bcus it's only going to send our able bodied youths to die for nothing.
I believe in the struggle for freedom and self determination, but I don't trust mnk and his ipob.
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by Paretomaster1(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2021
Racoon:
The scale of sai baba zombiesm is still falling off the eyes of many mummified zombies.Reality getting more clearer as more shit is still hitting the fan.

Why must display your foolishness in public? So all Northerners, supported, and vote for Buhari? Receive sense...
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2021
ablejesus26:

What mnk is doing will amount to nothing.
There's no sincerity no trust for such a struggle that quickly turns into a political stooge for pdp.
I am still wondering why he came out to tell the followers to vote for atiku, who he said at first was a fulani Cameronian.

If he has any hand or influence in this he should just stop at once bcus it's only going to send our able bodied youths to die for nothing.
I believe in the struggle for freedom and self determination, but I don't trust mnk and his ipob.

Freedom most times comes at a heavy Price.

It's unfortunate that majority of Easterners don't know who they are dealing with.

Everybody wants a peaceful resolution in getting Biafra.

What do you understand by "The Unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable".

It simply means they don't intend to discuss it at all, not to talk of agreeing on letting Biafrans go.

You see how Herdsmen kill people and go Scots free. Some people in South-West are already in IDP camp. The truth is that it would only be getting worse if something is not done about it.

And that's what MNK is doing, leadership is It easy.

He might have wanted atiku to win because he felt that if Peter Obi becomes VP, IPOb would get to make more moves without being killed with impunity.

Now let me ask you, hearing that The Unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable, as a leader what would you do about it. Assuming you are in the position of Nnamdi Kalu. Knowing fully aware well that our leaders are politically handicapped to do anything?
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by Selfdetn: 7:52pm On May 07, 2021
MNK told them to wake up. Imagine living with Fulani monsters for decades. Hausa will be free!
Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by xelly: 7:55pm On May 07, 2021
Where are the "I Stand with Buhari" let's gather here and not fly away.

Re: Hausa Youth Lash Out At Buhari With No Fear For Heavily Armed Soldiers. by xelly: 8:00pm On May 07, 2021
" I Stand with Buhari" Where are they?

Pure water used to be N5. Now,it is N20. Let us continue to stand with Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Tops Other States In Transparency, Citizens Engagement Indices / Fuel Subsidy Costs ₦816bn In Seven Months / ESN Did Not Eat Any Body Meat See What Trully Happened PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.