Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. (2175 Views)

Pay Rise Coming For Health Workers, Lecturers, Others / Lagos Traffic Advisory As APC Plans "Home Coming" For Bola Tinubu / "We Are Coming For You": Army Chief, Attahiru Tells Dokubo, Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:04am On May 07, 2021
State Police too?�
The reasons they were against State Policing was for a time like this.
We modelled part of our
Democracy after that of The U.S.
Sorry, scratch that, "They modelled part of our democracy in a way that favoured The North ".

"Pooling of revenues into a central purse"
" No State Police"
"Centralization of Power Sector i :Pn order to stifle the Economic Growth of The South"
"Inflation of population in order to have more access to
" Federal Government resource control of States resources to favour a region"
" Subtly inhibiting the educational sector of other regions in order to lessen the gap between North and South" The Dabimoseda Syndrome i.e be as I am.
"Putting their own in positions years ahead for a time like this."

"Pitting tribes against each other using religion and tribes as a tool of division and hatred"

There is systematic plan put in place over 30years ago.

How are we going to checkmate it?

The Yoruba and Ibo leaders were shortsighted , naive and sell outs.

Are we not ready to study to strategize a way out of this quagmire?

Building alliances with our common oppressed entity over our oppressors?

Pieces are falling into place to set in motion what might be a devastating blow to Southerners.

Yet we are name calling , doing tribal e-war, e-voltroning against each other for our if we are not careful doomed tribes.

I'm very worried and scared for what the future seems to hold.

So should you reading this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by ygowon: 12:11am On May 07, 2021
I blame those who sell their future to politicians

1 Like

Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by LikeAking: 1:20am On May 07, 2021
I also believe moving the capital from LAGOS to ABuja was a part of their grand plan.

Nigeria is finished.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by MrFlavvor(m): 2:56am On May 07, 2021
I'm officially tired of the internet. Every post/article you see is about the seemingly inevitable destruction of this country. Everybody spreading gloom and sowing seeds of fear in the hearts of Nigerians una well-done. I'm fucking tired.
If it's not Nigerian doomsday sayers, it's tribalistic eggheads turning chatrooms to e-war zones. For no apparent reason. Pointless tribal wars everywhere. Each brainwashed bigot claiming his/her tribe is better than the other. So, over 250 ethnicities want to go to war for supremacy? Sure, give the white man what he wants. Prove to the people who called us bush monkeys that we really are bush monkeys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by ServanTheG(m): 3:07am On May 07, 2021
MrFlavvor:
I'm officially tired of the internet. Every post/article you see is about the seemingly inevitable destruction of this country. Everybody spreading gloom and sowing seeds of fear in the hearts of Nigerians una well-done. I'm fucking tired.
If it's not Nigerian doomsday sayers, it's tribalistic eggheads turning chatrooms to e-war zones. For no apparent reason. Pointless tribal wars everywhere. Each brainwashed bigot claiming his/her tribe is better than the other. So, over 250 ethnicities want to go to war for supremacy? Sure, give the white man what he wants. Prove to the people who called us bush monkeys that we really are bush monkeys.
Great point boss. There's so much hatred in this country it makes you wonder if we have been showing fake love to each other from day one. Even NL nowadays has turned to a ring for a tribal triple threat match
Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by MrFlavvor(m): 3:10am On May 07, 2021
ServanTheG:
Great point boss. There's so much hatred in this country it makes you wonder if we have been showing fake love to each other from day one. Even NL nowadays has turned to a ring for a tribal triple threat match
NL mods are sitting on their asses condoning tribal feuds and incitive posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by ServanTheG(m): 5:09am On May 07, 2021
MrFlavvor:
NL mods are sitting on their asses condoning tribal feuds and incitive posts.
Because they want traffic. Just like the social media companies,they won't do anything about this hate speech so people can keep using their platform. This is how ethnic wars and genocides start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by ecomalchemist(m): 5:21am On May 07, 2021
E go touch every body las las.
Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:23am On May 07, 2021
ecomalchemist:
E go touch every body las las.

That's the only sure thing in the current Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by Asgard73: 5:53am On May 07, 2021
Blame everything happening on Yoruba people of southwest Nigeria

Where you not on Nigeria as of 2014 when Yoruba people brought in this disaster..

Where you not in Nigeria when Yoruba introduced tribalism officially to Nigeria

That was the first time tribalism became uncensored in Nigeria
Even many present ministers governors senators rode on it to power

That was the beginning of everything happening today

Fulani took advantage of it to push their dream .. because a majority tribe is supporting them and will do anything to please them

Where you not in this country when igbos and other Nigeria tribes was warning about Buhari Presidency and evil attached with it..
Was it not the reason they pushed and package a pastor to convince Northern Christians and those who doubted ... they said that osibanjo will protect their fears

Are you not see same Yoruba people now blaming Buhari every where while praising osibanjo and Tinubu and even wishing them presidency after their fail outing

When sanusi lamido said yoruba are problems of Nigeria .. was he drinking water?

Nigerians should always remember how it all started and potion the blame to the right quarters and not playing ostrich

It will make Yoruba people to accept their blam e apologize to Nigerians for this calamity

If southern Nigeria have forgotten.. THE NORTH HAVE NORTH.. they’re the worst hit.
And they never forget

Tinubu can share billions of rice bag in the north. They will eat.. but will rice stop the insurgent that have killed many of northerners

Will rice wake the people from death

Nigeria problems always start with Yoruba and their actions towards government

Their love for tribal differences and hatred towards igbos is why we’re here. If Nigeria breaks .. hmmm southwest will get it real hot..

Forget NBS statistics and their dreamy projection

5 Likes

Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:57am On May 07, 2021
[quote author=LikeAking post=101450646]I also believe moving the capital from LAGOS to ABuja was a part of their grand plan.

Nuigeria is finished.

Thaf too.
Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:16am On May 07, 2021
Asgard73:

Where you not on Nigeria as of 2014 when Yoruba people brought in this disaster..

Fulani took advantage of it to push their dream .. because a majority tribe is supporting them and will do anything to please them

Where you not in this country when igbos and other Nigeria tribes was warning about Buhari Presidency and evil attached with it..
Was it not the reason they pushed and package a pastor to convince Northern Christians and those who doubted ... they said that osibanjo will protect their fears

Are you not see same Yoruba people now blaming Buhari every where while praising osibanjo and Tinubu and even wishing them presidency after their fail outing

When sanusi lamido said yoruba are problems of Nigeria .. was he drinking water?

Nigerians should always remember how it all started and potion the blame to the right quarters and not playing ostrich

It will make Yoruba people to accept their blam e apologize to Nigerians for this calamity

If southern Nigeria have forgotten.. THE NORTH HAVE NORTH.. they’re the worst hit.
And they never forget

Tinubu can share billions of rice bag in the north. They will eat.. but will rice stop the insurgent that have killed many of northerners

Their love for tribal differences and hatred towards igbos is why we’re here. If Nigeria breaks .. hmmm southwest will get it real hot..

Keep your blame game up inugo?

All through your rants yout hatred for The Yorubas hits a high decibel.

When this shit hits the fan, there will be no barometer or prize for the most hit or the region with the most sufferings.

One thing I have observed with some Ibos is the victimization syndrome. Also, you are unable to call out or see the wrongdoings of your leaders.
.You have marinated in your hate that you are blind or immune to the ills of your leaders.

The house is burning and you are still pontificating and asking why the gas cooker waa left on to make the house get burnt.

The Yorubas brought in Buhari you say, no Ibos supported him?

If you had all not burnt nor voter's card as instructed by Nnamdi Kanu, you could have thwarted this.

Now you are playing the blame game.

Read my post again.

Maybe you would understand that we are in this shit together.

It's a North vs South issue ooo!

I didn't believe in an Islamization and Fulanization plot and agenda years ago. Now I do

How do we stop this continued dominating.of a region over others?

Lay your hatred and
Differences aside and strategize .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:18am On May 07, 2021
MrFlavvor:

Bro, we can't ignore thess signs anymore.

I used to think it's all a lie but I can't keep playing ostrich anymore.
Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by houseontherock: 6:20am On May 07, 2021
Asgard73:

Your hatred for the Yorubas doesn't bother me, but it's a constant reminder that the Northerners had such a low opinion of the Southerners all along. Smart people will know their tactics and avoid it, but the South fell into the ditch dug for them! They successfully pitched the Igbo and Yoruba against each other because they know they can only be stopped by a united South! When will we be smart enough to see beyond the hatred? Igbos and Yorubas with your mindset will give the fulanisation agenda an easy sail to enslaving the whole South. Learn to see beyond your hatred

2 Likes

Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by Asgard73: 6:22am On May 07, 2021
houseontherock:

Your hatred for the Yorubas doesn't bother me, but it's a constant reminder that the Northerners had such a low opinion of the Southerners all along. Smart people will know their tactics and avoid it, but the South fell into the ditch dug for them! They successfully pitched the Igbo and Yoruba against each other because they know they can only be stopped by a united South! When will we be smart enough to see beyond the hatred? Igbos and Yorubas with your mindset will give the fulanisation agenda an easy sail to enslaving the whole South. Learn to see beyond your hatred

Typical Yoruba human gibberish

Igbos and Yoruba can never ever unite

It’s been like that since creation..

Same Yoruba wey betray IGBOHO their blood
Will sell anyone .. anyone
Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by JonDon12: 6:34am On May 07, 2021
MrFlavvor:

You are tired of the internet. What of the people getting legitimately killed in real life? This is not just an internet struggle. The real struggle is the parents and loved ones of the casualties of the real struggle. Your perspective is very myopic.
Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by fregeneh(m): 6:39am On May 07, 2021
PeachtreeReside:

State Police too?�
The reasons they were against State Policing was for a time like this.
We modelled part of our
Democracy after that of The U.S.
Sorry, scratch that, "They modelled part of our democracy in a way that favoured The North ".

"Pooling of revenues into a central
purse"
" No State Police"
"Centralization of Power Sector i :Pn order to stifle the Economic Growth of The South"
"Inflation of population in order to have more access to
" Federal Government resource control of States resources to favour a region"
" Subtly inhibiting the educational sector of other regions in order to lessen the gap between North and South" The Dabimoseda Syndrome i.e be as I am.
"Putting their own in positions years ahead for a time like this."

"Pitting tribes against each other using religion and tribes as a tool of division and hatred"

There is systematic plan put in place over 30years ago.

How are we going to checkmate it?

The Yoruba and Ibo leaders were shortsighted , naive and sell outs.

Are we not ready to study to strategize a way out of this quagmire?

Building alliances with our common oppressed entity over our oppressors?

Pieces are falling into place to set in motion what might be a devastating blow to Southerners.

Yet we are name calling , doing tribal e-war, e-voltroning against each other for our if we are not careful doomed tribes.

I'm very worried and scared for what the future seems to hold.

So should you reading this.

Una no dey ever see good things unless evil?
Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by Nobody: 6:54am On May 07, 2021
I took a role to always point out ills
Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by tungamaje: 7:01am On May 07, 2021
fregeneh:

Una no dey ever see good things unless evil?

Please where the good things make me too see am? I no see light, food cost, I dey fear to travel because of kidnappings and so on. Please show me the good things

2 Likes

Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by immortal2: 7:50am On May 07, 2021
MrFlavvor:

Great point. Please how do we handle the killings by Fulanis all over the nation seeing that the FG is directly and indirectly behind them?
Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by NyamiriFlathead(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2021
Asgard73:

And they never forget

your wailing just dey make me happy, wailing don start be that ooh, but make you wait patiently till 2023 before you guys start wailing bcuz you guys haven't seen anything
Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by Stone03: 8:50am On May 07, 2021
MrFlavvor:

You better be sensitised and face the reality or be taken unawares
Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by MrFlavvor(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2021
JonDon12:

You are tired of the internet. What of the people getting legitimately killed in real life? This is not just an internet struggle. The real struggle is the parents and loved ones of the casualties of the real struggle. Your perspective is very myopic.
Don't be daft. I never said it wasn't really happening. My point is, the internet makes it harder for people to hope that this crisis will end. There's no pandora's box for nigerians. No light at the end of the tunnel. That's what the internet is indirectly saying.
Re: What Is Coming For Us Is Scary. by jaxxy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Asgard73:

Typical Yoruba human gibberish

Igbos and Yoruba can never ever unite

It’s been like that since creation..

Same Yoruba wey betray IGBOHO their blood
Will sell anyone .. anyone

Why are Igbos living in the past?? Like everything they go to azikiwe, civil war and lord luggard. I don’t understand this detrimental, counterproductive and almost self destruct mentality.

Other nations with similar and even worse histories have moved on to make themselves and their great. Igbos are dwelling on actions of their forefathers who some never knew personally. Most of them dwelling on this past didn’t experience these events themselves bt maybe had it past onto them via stories and information.

Funny thing is the politicians and elites of these fighting regions are jolly good friends enjoying the benefits and dividends of the struggling and at each other’s throats stupid masses.

It is a great shame indeed. Only very few people are wise in the south. Northerners maybe illiterates bt they are definitely not stupid. We also have many educated bt stupid southerners. More like Too smart for their own good.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Chidi Donald Amamgbo? / Why The Yoruba Must Quickly Unite With The Igbos / 2023: God Gave Me A Vision, ‘many People Are Wasting Their Time’ – Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.