Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy (7307 Views)

Perish Idea Of Military Government, Its Return To Anarchy – Rufai Oseni Warns / Bode George: Nigeria’s Security Is Worse Under Buhari’s Watch / Bode George: Nigeria Fighting COVID-19 Pandemic With Kid Gloves, I'm Unimpressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by dgang: 6:53am On May 07, 2021
You are damn right and nothing can be done about it, becasue as the great prophet his eminence Fala anikulapo kuti rightfully predict,

Nigerians love suffering and smiling.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by BbqTormentor: 6:57am On May 07, 2021
No wonder don give up

Vulture how far? No more "darling daddy" chants ? The job don Taya you ?

To support buhari no easy my guy

Accept my sympathy
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by Kayharry(m): 6:59am On May 07, 2021
Stop voting for past military personnel
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by Nobody: 7:01am On May 07, 2021
I have started praying for Nigeria again. This nation will rise above all these challenges..
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by prigoz(m): 7:02am On May 07, 2021
akeentech:
Why’s dis old man still fighting hard to be relevant
You don't know that silent is golden, instead of spewing rubbish. Learn to type with your brain not with your anus
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by Zetty177x: 7:20am On May 07, 2021
Correct statement

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by 1F30M4(f): 7:22am On May 07, 2021
Kakistocracy, that's what it is.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by boxypane(m): 7:29am On May 07, 2021
It will be even better to run a military government sef. This is not the situation in the current, we just have an inactive and clueless individual who sees himself been leader as his right by God and no one can question his actions.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by kayusely70(m): 7:42am On May 07, 2021
designking:
If it was a military government it would have been better. What we have is a government run by proxies.

The real president seem to be unaware of things happening around him. He probably have dementia or some severe old age related sickness.
You may be right!
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by Jostoman: 7:46am On May 07, 2021
akeentech:
go and ask Google.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by orunto27: 8:26am On May 07, 2021
Scrap The Exclusive List of the 1999 Constitution and limit F.G to Foreign Affairs, Militaries and Treaties Sealing.

Return Police, Resources and Elections control back fully to States Authorities and Responsibilities

And the States contribute 10% of their Earnings to jointly run F.G

THAT IS DEMOCRACY.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by Thecreatorx: 8:28am On May 07, 2021
[s]
fredoooooo:
I wish we can truly operate GMB instead of PMB ..
Bascads like this tewonde should be behind bars now
[/s]
Dunce
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by Zeydah(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2021
bolaayenimo:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/nigeria-operating-military-govt-in-a-democracy-bode-george/
but when he was stealing public funds he didn’t know that abi?
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by nairavsdollars(f): 8:36am On May 07, 2021
you made zero sense
fredoooooo:
I wish we can truly operate GMB instead of PMB ..
Bascads like this tewonde should be behind bars now
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by Dchampion65: 9:00am On May 07, 2021
First time baba did not drag Tinubu into the matter.

During the time of Obasanjo, the elders cried for restructuring, he called those who offered the advice a sectional leader.

What prevented him then not to see the good side of the advice is still in existence.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by SammyChi1988: 9:09am On May 07, 2021
23 Nigeria joint forces killed by unknown gun men last night on gun battle...
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by SammyChi1988: 9:11am On May 07, 2021
23 joint Nigeria forces killed by unknown gun men on gun battle last night at Imo State. The game is really though..
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by knowhowk: 11:27am On May 07, 2021
akeentech:
. Focus on what he said and stop the Sentiments.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by lexy2014: 1:31pm On May 07, 2021
nairalee:
That is what Patrick Ogbayanbo called KHAKHISTOMOBOPLUTOCRACY

Obahiagbon

1 Like

Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:13pm On May 07, 2021
Revere27:
He is not far from the truth, this is the only adminstration of a democratic government that when you speak against them, you are considered an enemy. They are just ruling in the nation as a military own embarassed

Where are the features of a democratic system of government of watchdog, checks and balances, separation of power. This government has just turn everything upside-down making it look like the inhabitants of this country are fools and don't know our rights.

Posterity will judge oo... No accountability, selfless service, oops!... Buhari why .

Wow... FTC for the first time grin grin grin

So Happy, Today would be great for all Nairalanders members and I as we journey out for today's activities. Amen.

May we not be victims of kidnappers ooo.Amen.
was Saraki not checking and balancing?
But he stupidly refused to share rice to his PPL at home, that is why there is no check and balance cos tgdwtajj dirty.
Ask Bode to return the 85 billion he stole then he can criticize without fear
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:15pm On May 07, 2021
Futurecrypto1:
This country can never be better.Buhari done give this country better smackdown.
If you want to earn money online click my signature,all you have to do is roll every hour to earn. My friend got 8k after two weeks. Click now and start earning
Ahnahnn why bother to make money online since the country can not be better. Why not accept it and die?
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:16pm On May 07, 2021
AHCB:
Bla bla bla. One doesn't have to read the nonsense emanating from the mouth of this ex-convict. I mean it's now very easy for members of the PDP to start pointing fingers because they're not in government anymore. However, many of us who have tall memories are very aware most of the nonsense bedevilling the country today started when they were in power and they did absolutely nothing about it.

Atleast we know the government of GEJ vehemently refuse to accept the Chibok school girls were kidnapped until it was too late. Yet, people like Reno Omokri will start shouting like Awilo "free Leah Sharibu" when he didn't even shout "free Chibok girls".

What a bunch lying sleaze bags.
it's not their fault, hunger de wire Dia brain.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:17pm On May 07, 2021
sawob:
Nothing is working ,in this country.
everything is working. You're just too lazy to use it
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by Alabule: 2:33pm On May 07, 2021
Can't a believe a day will come that I will agree with Bode George.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by UndilutedFaxt: 3:46pm On May 07, 2021
Luckydubby7:
Buhari is not there.
My guy do not know what is going on anymore.
Though, when my guy buhari won the 2015 election, he regretted not able to rule Nigeria before 2015.

Yes he said so.
so strange
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by luluman: 4:11pm On May 07, 2021
akeentech:
As old as he is, he is very much more relevant than you on nairaland o.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:28pm On May 09, 2021
this exprisoner is fool ,old fool for that matter and a crook that needs to keep silent forever sad
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by juman(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2021
Another senseless old man.

Nigerian generals -- oleeeeeeeeee.
Oloriburuku -- oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: Bode George: Nigeria Operating A Military Government In A Democracy by orunto27: 7:00am On May 10, 2021
That is bad and Bode George knows. He has been a Military Governor of Ondo State. The Military Government in Democracy now is the Handiwork of Buhari, a Sick and Desperate retired Soldier and Macban a wicked group. This is a Feudal Autocracy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hardship: Nigerian Economy Not In Mess – Ex-British Council Director, Roberts / APC Holds Convention May 14 / Bangladesh Envoy Visits PMB, Promises Stronger Ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.